Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious can anyone post me haircuts that are good now ?

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
i tried looking on reddit but their hair subreddit is a fucking joke... bunch of numale betas giving eachother neckbeard advice.

need some advice, my hair grew out since the last cut and it didn't get me laid so i think i should try something new this time again.

i was thinking of buzzing it but not sure if i should do that at home or a salon

or if any1 can recommend a better hairstyle

Just get an undercut theory is legit.

Depends on how much hair you have left, face shape, personality etc. If you do not want to visit the barber you have four choices:
  • Shave head
  • Trim hair short with an electric shaver every other week
  • Grow it out
  • Learn how to cut your own hair (difficult and will likely result in a few emberassing fuck ups until you get it)

Depends on how much hair you have left, face shape, personality etc. If you do not want to visit the barber you have four choices:
  • Shave head
  • Trim hair short with an electric shaver every other week
  • Grow it out
  • Learn how to cut your own hair (difficult and will likely result in a few emberassing fuck ups until you get it)
i don't mind visiting the barber, just thought it might be a waste of money if ill end up getting a buzzcut anyway.

growing it out was a complete failure, tried it for months but just ended up looking worse and worse. and im too young to shave it, just 22 and im still at NW2 with thinning crown.

3aa7d94a5219e6052dd9085b281de144

dat heb ik nu ongv maar word eerder rapper sjors kapsel, echt niet fresh gewoon en waait alle kanten op.
Doe andere Young Michael Pitt, kost wel tijd om het zo te krijgen. Of Young Leo.

That faggot haircut where it's long and slicked back in the middle and short on the sides seems all the rage

I hate fucking going to the barber because my balding shit head gets more and more exposed to everyone and it's very embarrassing.

That faggot haircut where it's long and slicked back in the middle and short on the sides seems all the rage
Too true it's so faggy.

het is wel ongeveer die lengte.. hmm, zal dr nog wel ff over nadenken
Echt? Dan zou ik het gewoon een beetje bijwerken, zijkanten en achterkant wat korter maken maar geen opscheertje ofzo.

Having bangs help frame your face. short haircuts dont work for me .

Having bangs help frame your face. short haircuts dont work for me .
When I have longer hair, I've noticed that people are more likely to make fun of me than when I have short hair. It's odd.

Coconut head's

When I have longer hair, I've noticed that people are more likely to make fun of me than when I have short hair. It's odd.
Same, my hair is almost to long right now though, gonna have to get it cut.

that shit where it's long in front but short on the side

or that black fuckboy hair

Be a man and shave your head

Nice. Whatcha gonna get?
Probably cut the bangs to about eye level and have the sides and back abit longer. Then i'll let it grow out for about 6 months.

Well, there's the 15 haircuts approved by our glorious leader:

3F50BEB200000578-0-image-a-42_1492436248462.jpg

Here's a haircut I recommend

לפחות עברית היא שפה קדושה שאבות אבותיך דברו, גרמנית היא שפה פגאנית
I can't read this. :(

That nazi haircut is popular

All this shit with the sides shaved that's popular these days is fucking gay.

I always wear a cut like this, beard included (length varies).

N NEBYEP 400x400

I just usually go for number 2/3 on sides and back and then leave around 3 inches on the top.
It's short enough to look semi-normie without styling, and long enough to not make you look like an autist. Just make sure your barber blends it in properly because otherwise you'll be looking like you have a bowl cut for several weeks/months.