Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else called an autist and insulted by their parents?

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
When I was 16 my dad used to call me an autist and useless for spending summer all day in my room because I had 0 friends and the only way people would reach out to me was if I would pay for everything ex:(movie tickets meals)
Then when I managed to get a small group of inkies to play online shit with me he'd call my group a bunch of losers and wanted me to cut them off because they were giving me "ideas" or whatever the fuck that means. And at school I was being bullied by NT fags that would sometimes beat me and then get blamed for my shit grades.During Covid he also raged at me and beat me because I wasn't attending my english classes because they were useless,all to save his social status since he knew her personally.How fucked up can you be to care more about social standing rather then your own offspring? When I used to pay the bills like a cucked retard a few months ago he still kept screaming at me over mundane shit even though I was keeping the lights on so I stopped doing that shit since I'm not gonna be a slave for a chad abuser and his retarded enabler dog. Fuck my dog family

English is a pretty useless subject after elementary school, ngl. Didn’t learn shit.

I stopped giving a shit what my parents think of me, let alone call me, a long time ago. If your parents are bluepilled wagecucks (I'm willing to bet 99% of this forum this holds true) then you can safely disregard any comments they make. Never take any advice from people who are in a bad state in life that you don't want to end up as and who still insist on coaching others to become like more them as if they think they're some kind of role model despite doing nothing in their pathetic lives to merit it. Especially when said people lack self awareness, are delusional and think they're position in life is optimal despite all signs pointing to the contrary.

Prioritize moving out if you can.

Welcome to adulthood. Make sure you get a good job so you can get good copes.
Idc about copes i’m not a coper I know it’s over i’m just gonna hoard my money so I can hopefully isolate myself

Yeah my parents call me autistic around other people as well as mock my acne looking face to put me down and make me feel bad

Being NT is more of a mental illness than ASD.

When I was 16 my dad used to call me an autist and useless for spending summer all day in my room because I had 0 friends and the only way people would reach out to me was if I would pay for everything ex:(movie tickets meals)
Then when I managed to get a small group of inkies to play online shit with me he'd call my group a bunch of losers and wanted me to cut them off because they were giving me "ideas" or whatever the fuck that means. And at school I was being bullied by NT fags that would sometimes beat me and then get blamed for my shit grades.During Covid he also raged at me and beat me because I wasn't attending my english classes because they were useless,all to save his social status since he knew her personally.How fucked up can you be to care more about social standing rather then your own offspring? When I used to pay the bills like a cucked retard a few months ago he still kept screaming at me over mundane shit even though I was keeping the lights on so I stopped doing that shit since I'm not gonna be a slave for a chad abuser and his retarded enabler dog. Fuck my dog family
yes they would say “your autism is controlling you”

English is a pretty useless subject after elementary school, ngl. Didn’t learn shit.
I guess that strongly depends on whether you are native speaker or ESL.

If I wouldn't have learned english in school, I would have had a way harder time now because I need it even for my job now from time to time.