Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brainrotted roastie goes on an autistic rant about how bears are superior to men

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Just look at how obsessed this whore is with bears :lul::lul::lul:

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

dumb foids

Man vs bear v0 j2fknmtzs0yc1

Curry with an gun vs an bear

They're out of their fucking minds. And this is massively updooted ? I hate this disgusting feminist ethos, it's so sad so many women share it nowadays to me it's a crime against humanity.

tbh this argument is so stupid. Just replace "bear" with "rock" or "shit" to get the same results. It just goes to show that foids want 90% of men vanish from the existence, men as living and feeling beings are just too much of a burden for foids. Foids don't want most men, they only need them as neutered mute slaves.

A bear would howewer maul them alive and keep them alive as it eats their entrails.

All of this is true I was the bear.

Being eaten alive by a bear​

Being eaten alive by a bear is a rare and terrifying experience. According to various reports, there have been instances where humans have been attacked and killed by bears, with some cases involving the bear eating the person alive.
In some cases, the victims have been able to make phone calls or send messages to loved ones before being attacked, providing a glimpse into the horrific events. For example, a 19-year-old woman in Siberia made a frantic phone call to her mother, screaming “Mum, the bear is eating me!” before her call was cut off. Similarly, a 66-year-old man in Russia joked about being attacked by a bear just hours before being mauled and eaten alive.
In other cases, the attacks have been more brutal, with bears attacking and eating people without warning. A 39-year-old woman in Colorado was killed and partially eaten by a black bear while taking her dogs for a walk. In Alaska, a couple was attacked and killed by a grizzly bear, with the bear eating one of them alive in front of the other.

Olga Moskalyova, 19, gave an horrific hour-long running commentary on her own death in three separate calls as the wild animals mauled her.

She screamed: 'Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!'

[…]

In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: 'Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me.'

[…]

Finally, in her last call - almost an hour after the first - Olga sensed she was on the verge of death.

With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: 'Mum, it’s not hurting any more. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.'

Last edited:
tbh this argument is so stupid. Just replace "bear" with "rock" or "shit" to get the same results. It just goes to show that foids want 90% of men vanish from the existence, men as living and feeling beings are just too much of a burden for foids. Foids don't want most men, they only need them as neutered mute slaves.
It doesn't make any sense. What a stupid cunt. You're just hated nowadays it's simple as. You can tell by the energy foids give men irl or the media, sad

It doesn't make any sense. What a stupid cunt. You're just hated nowadays it's simple as. You can tell by the energy foids give men irl or the media, sad
Then they wonder when subcultures like the one on here or manosphere content get lots of traffic, they do it to themselves

lock her in a room with a bear

nothing new here

She should go meet a bear

Most violence against women from a man takes place in a relationship. A stranger in the woods is less likely to abuse a woman than the partners they choose. If I saw a woman alone in the woods I’d run away as fast as I can. Probably a witch.

After dogs and horses, bears are the new incel-replacment for toilets and I would love to see them try jfl

Go marry a bear

They're out of their fucking minds. And this is massively updooted ? I hate this disgusting feminist ethos, it's so sad so many women share it nowadays to me it's a crime against humanity.
Yes they are. Modern society has caused literal brainrot in foids.

A bear would howewer maul them alive and keep them alive as it eats their entrails.
They'd rather that happen than even interact with a subhuman.

Last edited:
They'd rather that happen than even interact with a subhuman.
*They'd rather that happen than have subhumans and maybe normies even exist.

Women would rather get eaten alive by a grizzly bear than exist around a sub5 for a few hours.

Over.

Women would rather get eaten alive by a grizzly bear than exist around a sub5 for a few hours.

Over.
New pill just dropped: the bearpill :cryfeels::feelsrope:
And it's just as brutal as all the previous pills. I think at this point it is fair to say that women would prefer literally any other living animal on the planet over a subhuman.

Most violence against women from a man takes place in a relationship. A stranger in the woods is less likely to abuse a woman than the partners they choose. If I saw a woman alone in the woods I’d run away as fast as I can. Probably a witch.
As ogrecel it's one of my fantasy to be a wildmaxxed gentle savage that finds some little witch in the woods that fears and hates me at first but ends up liking me :feelsEhh: :ahegao:

As ogrecel it's one of my fantasy to be a wildmaxxed gentle savage that finds some little witch in the woods that fears and hates me at first but ends up liking me :feelsEhh: :ahegao:
She’d kill you in your sleep

Enter the bearpill!

They'd rather be around cockroaches, spiders, snakes than around a subhuman for few minutes. They have genocidal fantasies about 90% men and will fuck only chads.

Her argument could be applied to anything it`s so fucking stupid tho that`s what i expect from foids

The things foids do for bear cock...

Foids and retards in general mistake an animal's indifference as something benign. Bears will fuck you up before they eat you like ripping you apart but that is still better than even the chance of being raped by a sub 5

i would love to see this live and laugh at their stupid crying and dying faces while i'm behind a bear-proof glass

Foids and retards in general mistake an animal's indifference as something benign. Bears will fuck you up before they eat you like ripping you apart but that is still better than even the chance of being raped by a sub 5
for the foids getting raped and eaten alive is better fate than getting impregnated by sub 5

for the foids getting raped and eaten alive is better fate than getting impregnated by sub 5
Yeah, that really should be the big takeaway from all of this (((discourse))), its not actually about bears vs incels vs chads, its about dehumanizing incels and using the reaction to the fact that we are being compared (unfavorably) to fucking animals, which is literally the textbook definition of dehuminizing.

The whole point of this is to instill in the minds of the greater normie populace that incels are beneath animals, which most already think anyway

I say all men just give up on trying to protect foids since foids hate us anyways and start a gender war

The bear vs woman discussion has been absolutely fascinating to watch unfold.

It's the absolute perfect topic for man-hating feminist women.

1. They get to self-victimize and fish for pity points by listing literally every single 'bad' interaction they ever had with men, most of which are self-inflicted, self-caused, grossly exaggerated or just not that big of a deal.

2. They get yet another opportunity to mindlessly hate on men. Now every single time a man does something that slightly inconveniences them, they can go and circlejerk and say ''heh, the bear wouldn't do that to me. and they still wonder why we pick the bear :foidSoy::foidSoy:''.

3. They get yet anoter opportunity to push for feminism. Every single time men understandably express confusion and offense at the idea of women thinking literal wild fucking bears are less dangerous than average Joe on the street, women get once again to circlejerk '':foidSoy::foidSoy:oh my goshhhh, men STILL don't get it. they can't take NO for an answer even in a hypothetical! this is exactly why we need feminism''

4. Male feminists, beta soys, desperate simps, beta orbiters, they all get to self-flagelate for being men and they take the women's side ''I am a man and EVEN I would pick the bear:soy:. Us men really need to do BETTER :soy::soy::soy:. Poor qweens... Can I get some pussy crumbs now pretty please? :feels:''. This also feeds into the ego of women.

Simultaneously, replace "men" with "black men" and I guarantee the results are different (except from nigresses).

Women say whatever they deem socially acceptable.

Simultaneously, replace "men" with "black men" and I guarantee the results are different (except from nigresses).

Women say whatever they deem socially acceptable.
the same women that marched for george floyd and paid jeremy meeks to be released. I've said it before we really do live in clown world on steroids just pure unfiltered insanity every single day with no end in sight

Of course they prefer bears to humans. They even mog the shit out of Chad.

Look at this human bitch. It's nothing compared to the true alpha energy and strength of the bear. Countless foids already fuck dogs, do you really think they wouldn't fuck bears if they could? They'd abandon human dick after being bear fucked without thinking twice