Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Corvus

what did i miss?

How does it work with it not being a perma ban

I feel like if a gray came in saying how they were above 6 foot, didnt like shortcels/denied heightpill and said how they only want stacy (volcel) they would be permanently banned very fast?

I am trying to understand that from an overall perspective of upholding integrity of the forum
This forum wasnt so counter freedom of speech a few years ago , if u have the freedom to hate tall guys , u can have the freedom to hate short guys

Also you gotta understand this place is meant to be free speech , i can be anything i want and an incel

This forum wasnt so counter freedom of speech a few years ago , if u have the freedom to hate tall guys , u can have the freedom to hate short guys

Also you gotta understand this place is meant to be free speech , i can be anything i want and an incel
It's for undesirable, unattractive males. Disruptive fakecels have always been banned.

It's for undesirable, unattractive males. Disruptive fakecels have always been banned.
I know because i am a tall and unattractive male , it is so stupid i am explaning this basic shit to people like you

I know because i am a tall and unattractive male , it is so stupid i am explaning this basic shit to people like you
Tall height is an attractive feature. You also have a history of bragging about your good looks. So all in all you are an imbecile and a liar.

Also spare me the casuistry about "free speech," there are rules on this forum. Familiarize yourself with them: https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/

20% - fighting with other users
Tall height is an attractive feature. You also have a history of bragging about your good looks. So all in all you are an imbecile and a liar.

Also spare me the casuistry about "free speech," there are rules on this forum. Familiarize yourself with them: https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/
Lol im sure you are the imbeciles here , i was wrong about my looks , im rated 4

This forum wasnt so counter freedom of speech a few years ago
I've come to realise free speech is not based, it just gets a bad rep from politically correct soytards but its based when done correctly
if u have the freedom to hate tall guys , u can have the freedom to hate short guys
That's not an equal comparison, I also don't really hate tall guys or anyone, living in constant hate would be exhausting
Also you gotta understand this place is meant to be free speech
It's not, it's an incel site, if this site was free speech then femoids would be allowed on here freely, so you see how restriction of speech is actually based to an extent?

Even if hypothetically it was free speech, you still suffer the own consequences of your actions, if you are going to be extremely hostile to a vast amount of members then come back because you feel suicidal and need a community of sorts you may find it harder other than others

That's not an equal comparison
Exactly. It's like saying if you have the freedom to HATE RICH GUYS on a POOR GUY FORUM, then you should have the freedom to hate POOR GUYS on a POOR GUY FORUM as a rich guy

Exactly. It's like saying if you have the freedom to HATE RICH GUYS on a POOR GUY FORUM, then you should have the freedom to hate POOR GUYS on a POOR GUY FORUM as a rich guy
Yeah its stupid but I think his point was more that its a freedom of speech site but its really not lol, its a "based speech" site XD idk what to call it but only common sense is allowed here, for lack of better words

only common sense is allowed here
Why wouldn't it, otherwise we would have fucking normies troons foids and fags running their mouths all day. And people like @Vendetta just to top it off

This is not short men .com

And i am not a rich guy

insane iq you 2 got here u ingrates

I've come to realise free speech is not based, it just gets a bad rep from politically correct soytards but its based when done correctly

That's not an equal comparison, I also don't really hate tall guys or anyone, living in constant hate would be exhausting

It's not, it's an incel site, if this site was free speech then femoids would be allowed on here freely, so you see how restriction of speech is actually based to an extent?

Even if hypothetically it was free speech, you still suffer the own consequences of your actions, if you are going to be extremely hostile to a vast amount of members then come back because you feel suicidal and need a community of sorts you may find it harder other than others
I didnt say femoids , that js a equal comparison , you can create shortmen.com jf u want

Retard i am not a rich guy in that situatjon , legit there are insane iq diferences here

I didnt say femoids , that js a equal comparison , you can create shortmen.com jf u want
My point with the foids was more that I am saying

1. It is not a free speech site, foids have zero speech on here

2.It's a very good example as to why free speech is cucked

Orzmund has decided to leave the site and have me delete all his posts, change his name and ban his account due to IRL gang stalkers, that I believe have followed and bullied him since his early formative years ie possibly K-12 if not simply highschool years. :cryfeels:

So if anyone wonders why he is gone it is because of nothing he did.
He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. Hope he lives a happy life.

I’ve decided to let @bus27jihad back on but he hasn’t shown up here in about a month so if anyone knows him or has him as a friend on Shitscord or whatever let him know he can now post again. :feelsokman:

I’ve decided to let @bus27jihad back on but he hasn’t shown up here in about a month so if anyone knows him or has him as a friend on Shitscord or whatever let him know he can now post again. :feelsokman:
ye sure
@Ron.Belgrade

:feelsahh::feelsLightsaber:
:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

@NeverEvenBegan bro u u have him on disc???

my old one got deleted dont have him on there anymore
I used to, but he deleted/got his Discord account banned. And I see he tried to send me an invite link several months ago. But I don't really use Discord. I only talked to him there for like 2 days

:feelsahh::feelsLightsaber:

I used to, but he deleted/got his Discord account banned. And I see he tried to send me an invite link several months ago. But I don't really use Discord. I only talked to him there for like 2 days
how are we going to let him know :feelsrope:

What was up with @Cee22 @Fat Link @proudweeb

freedom to hate tall guys , u can have the freedom to hate short guys
False equivalence, being tall is never the reason for someone's inceldom, while being short is. Thats why blasphemising short people shouldn't be allowed.

False equivalence, being tall is never the reason for someone's inceldom, while being short is. Thats why blasphemising short people shouldn't be allowed.
That is not a reasonable or logical thing

Where did you get this notion from? This website has more rules than plebbit does, and restricts speech in more ways than any other website.
Not really