Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory on why Curries are the biggest cucks in the world.

C

CopingForBrutality

Captain
★★★★
Let me explain, it basically has to do with religion - In Hinduism there are millions of Gods, these Gods aren't taken lightly and due to this Indians have developed praise and worship for every little thing that benefits them or makes them feel good. They literally don't eat beef in India because they worship cows. Worshipping a cow seems insane outside of the subcontinent but the reason why they worship it in the first place is because cows are seen as 'gentle' and provide a few benefits. Cows have practical and economic significance, they provide milk, which is a staple food in many Indian households, and their shit is used for fuel and fertiliser.

Because of a mere few simple reasons, the cow ends up happening to be "worshipped", if you take this on a mass scale it makes sense why there are a million Gods in Hinduism. The problem arises is when you worship every little thing on Earth, it turns you into a cuck.

This engraved mentality explains why you see hoards of curries with "Phul sapport sir" on every video about Israel. Israel actually has nothing to do with India other than the fact that they both hate Muslims, but because of this slight common ground they end up worshipping Israel. Curries are used to lifting up the balls of everything they slightly are fond of which explains why they are cucks, this culture can't be found ANYWHERE outside the subcontinent. Not the Middle East, not East Asia, not Europe or even Africa which is the shittiest of shitholes, I guarantee you will not find this behaviour anywhere else other than the subcontinent.

Don't get me wrong, Muslim and Buddhist curries are also guilty of this because they are mere converts, the subconscious mentality was passed on from generation to generation as they lived around Hindu majority areas and their ancestors were Hindus. They might not know Hindu doctrines laid out like that and I don't think most Hindus do either, they copy subconscious tradition passed down from generations and behave like this.

However I do notice people from Sri Lanka (majority Buddhist) have much less simpish and cuckish behaviour compared to Indians, so take that as you will.

The main reason cows are worshipped is because it's the pet of one of the three main Hindu Gods named Shiva. Curries ended up taking it too far for the reason you just mentioned.

The main reason cows are worshipped is because it's the pet of one of the three main Hindu Gods named Shiva.
Yup but even small things like economic benefits contributes to the worship so much so that they refuse to eats its flesh.
Curries ended up taking it too far for the reason you just mentioned.
:yes:

Curries were literally a failed experiment to create a loyal slave race for Jewish people

Let me explain, it basically has to do with religion - In Hinduism there are millions of Gods, these Gods aren't taken lightly and due to this Indians have developed praise and worship for every little thing that benefits them or makes them feel good. They literally don't eat beef in India because they worship cows. Worshipping a cow seems insane outside of the subcontinent but the reason why they worship it in the first place is because cows are seen as 'gentle' and provide a few benefits. Cows have practical and economic significance, they provide milk, which is a staple food in many Indian households, and their shit is used for fuel and fertiliser.

Because of a mere few simple reasons, the cow ends up happening to be "worshipped", if you take this on a mass scale it makes sense why there are a million Gods in Hinduism. The problem arises is when you worship every little thing on Earth, it turns you into a cuck.

This engraved mentality explains why you see hoards of curries with "Phul sapport sir" on every video about Israel. Israel actually has nothing to do with India other than the fact that they both hate Muslims, but because of this slight common ground they end up worshipping Israel. Curries are used to lifting up the balls of everything they slightly are fond of which explains why they are cucks, this culture can't be found ANYWHERE outside the subcontinent. Not the Middle East, not East Asia, not Europe or even Africa which is the shittiest of shitholes, I guarantee you will not find this behaviour anywhere else other than the subcontinent.

Don't get me wrong, Muslim and Buddhist curries are also guilty of this because they are mere converts, the subconscious mentality was passed on from generation to generation as they lived around Hindu majority areas and their ancestors were Hindus. They might not know Hindu doctrines laid out like that and I don't think most Hindus do either, they copy subconscious tradition passed down from generations and behave like this.

However I do notice people from Sri Lanka (majority Buddhist) have much less simpish and cuckish behaviour compared to Indians, so take that as you will.
Curries are naive and stupid and lack racial cunning. Complete opposite of Jews. Never let white libcucks or niggers tell you we are racists. We the most racially tolerant people on Earth. The only reason we are accused of being racists is because we do not bow in supplication and worship of niggers like white liberals do. They want to strip us of what little wealth and dignity we have. Everyone takes advantage of our goodwill and compassion because we do not have the hateful racist gene inside us like Whites and Asians do. Everyone comes to our country and abuse us with zero reprucussions.

Tbh there isn't anything you and I can do individually. Most curries are very naive about the world. The only based thing about us I have heard is that Indian managers fire all non Indians and hire only Indians. That is exactly what we need lmao. We need to be like Jews. Conquer Real Estate and Job Markets in Western countries through business and then drive all whites, niggers and other faggots away. Those faggots shouldn't even be able to make a decent living or should be forced to live hovels. Also lose any and all sympathy for white women. If any deathnic rapes them pat him on the back. White whores are responsible for the liberalisation of our women. They should raped en masse(Arabcels are doing this in Europe for which they have my phul sapport).

More curries need to Dark Triad, cunning, cruel and sadistic.

Curries were literally a failed experiment to create a loyal slave race for Jewish people
I wish lmao. Niggers enjoy a vaunted place in society due to being the Jew's chosen slaves.

Curries are naive and stupid and lack racial cunning. Complete opposite of Jews. Never let white libcucks or niggers tell you we are racists. We the most racially tolerant people on Earth. The only reason we are accused of being racists is because we do not bow in supplication and worship of niggers like white liberals do. They want to strip us of what little wealth and dignity we have. Everyone takes advantage of our goodwill and compassion because we do not have the hateful racist gene inside us like Whites and Asians do. Everyone comes to our country and abuse us with zero reprucussions.
You're right, it's weird saying this but we're actually the most tolerant people on Earth if you look at it this way (I never thought of it that way), the least racist people. But it's turned into a weakness which is why it's "cucked" behaviour because it only allows others to walk over you
Tbh there isn't anything you and I can do individually. Most curries are very naive about the world.
True, but I don't really care that much, it's just nice to be aware of it
The only based thing about us I have heard is that Indian managers fire all non Indians and hire only Indians. That is exactly what we need lmao. We need to be like Jews. Conquer Real Estate and Job Markets in Western countries through business and then drive all whites, niggers and other faggots away. Those faggots shouldn't even be able to make a decent living or should be forced to live hovels. Also lose any and all sympathy for white women. If any deathnic rapes them pat him on the back. White whores are responsible for the liberalisation of our women. They should raped en masse(Arabcels are doing this in Europe for which they have my phul sapport).
I would say it's better to not care about them. If they get raped by Arabs that's their problem, I don't care about it, I don't want to actively wish them harm or bootlick them because hate actually counts as worship (this needs a separate thread for explanation). Better to focus on how we can get ahead, even if it only meant you as an individual, now that you're blackpilled you can understand how the mindset of other races work, if you ever end up abroad you aren't going empty handed.
More curries need to Dark Triad, cunning, cruel and sadistic.
I would add "cooperative" to the list, the most "successful" races have all five, especially East Asians, they are even more cruel and grisly with their dealings than Europeans & Arabs

Hindus are the only group of people that worship women, not just one but a trillion of them every Indian caste has a kuldevi (clan goddess) . The most emasculated and cucked race on earth. Even their goddesses look nothing like them, every Indian goddess is white.

Never let white libcucks or niggers tell you we are racists. We the most racially tolerant people on Earth. The only reason we are accused of being racists is because we do not bow in supplication and worship of niggers like white liberals do. They want to strip us of what little wealth and dignity we have. Everyone takes advantage of our goodwill and compassion because we do not have the hateful racist gene inside us like Whites and Asians do. Everyone comes to our country and abuse us with zero reprucussions
Where did you get this bullshit from? Indians are the only race on the planet that is racist to itself. Indians despise the color of their skin, the shape of their skull and their outward appearance. Curries are not just racist but casteist and filthy subhumans, there is no compassion among them.

I though THE Indians were pretty based in THE past?

I would literally wipe out this forum and entire planet for 5 minute sex with average white firm in so desperate for female attention (in mein Kraft)

I would literally wipe out this forum and entire planet for 5 minute sex with average white firm in so desperate for female attention (in mein Kraft)
bring back the law of jehovah, we gon marry sex slaves and concubines like abraham jacob and solomon and david>>>>>>>

jfl solomon was so based almost all his harems were deathnic

Indians better be support Israel :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Curries religionmaxx and worship everything because they are subhumans who are at the mercy of nature. When you're at the mercy of nature and are unable to master it, you cope and seek to appeal to it through prayer and other bullshit rituals. Also, religion and worship offers an escapist way of coping with the brutality that nature administers on these shitskins.

Also they don't eat meat

Attachments

• Raw-Chicken.png
    Raw-Chicken.png
    805.7 KB · Views: 24
Nah East Asians are much more cucked.

Shit skinz kys

brutal curry pill for me