Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are women actually genuinely loving towards their romantic partners? Do Chads get love and devotion or are they just a mean to satisfying themselves?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Do women actually love men? Like even the top 10% of men.

The smv pyramid is actually perfectly balanced. The economy is balanced. We're invisible, thats about it.

CAnt account something with no worth into a pyramid right?

Women show love to submission, or control, no inbetween

Maybe 0.1% to 1% of men get actual love from foids.

Maybe 0.1% to 1% of men get actual love from foids.
I would say 20% get actual love.
However only 1 to 0.1 hit the highest bar of love onto the individual woman (perfect submissive personality and perfect looks)

Chads get the kind of love that kids give to their parents. Its not devotional and sacrificial in nature. They just love Chads because those Chads can provide them with the kind of sexuality they're after. Beyond that, I'm not sure how much these foids are willing to serve these Chads out of love.

True but that “love” can go within in instant if the foid finds someone better then her current partner.

Jeremy Meeks received unconditional love from a foid that was a billionaire and he was the one that dumped her.

only towards the top 0.0000001% of men

animation love GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

anyone else got brutally fucked over by cartoons setting up fake expectations? JFL

animation love GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

anyone else got brutally fucked over by cartoons setting up fake expectations? JFL
The love and romance stories you see in the movies are bullshit fairytales

Foids only love themselves, that's about it. They are attracted to chads and they love attention. They suffer when they lose the attention that Chad brought them when they lose them.

Do women actually love men? Like even the top 10% of men.
No , women can't love, only men can love because we are actual human beings with a deep heart. Women don't love chad , they merely use him as a walking sex toy.

Femoids are unable to love.

The love and romance stories you see in the movies are bullshit fairytales
That's my cope. Also visual novels. I know a woman can't be like those heroines.

Foids only love themselves, that's about it. They are attracted to chads and they love attention. They suffer when they lose the attention that Chad brought them when they lose them.

Femoids are unable to love.
They are aware of their emotions but they don't actually feel them, like a psychopath, which makes them good actors and manipulators.

I don't think Chad really cares if a foid has genuine romantic love for him (and not just lust) when she's blowing him. If you can get laid with with any girl you want with short term attraction to looks who gives a shit if she loves you or not?

Last edited:
True but that “love” can go within in instant if the foid finds someone better then her current partner.

Jeremy Meeks received unconditional love from a foid that was a billionaire and he was the one that dumped her.
exactly, they're a pit stop,
for chads their love is overbearing, threatening suicide once they realize they will never meet someone like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back