Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any Brocels doing anything interesting on the weekend?

Vakasneb3856

Vakasneb3856

Recruit
★★
I have nothing planned at all, I don't really have any reason to go out if at all really. Though I am enjoying playing fallout 2 :feelscomfy:

I have nothing planned at all, I don't really have any reason to go out if at all really. Though I am enjoying playing fallout 2 :feelscomfy:
forced to go to a concert. hopefully i ascend and mods ban me.

Nope, just doing the same old thing….rotting away.

No specific plans. Just NEETmaxxing in my room while I browse the internet and forums and maybe masturbate to some nice loli feet.

wasting away on paradox games/coping in general.. yikes

I am going to play Roblox

Anything interesting that happens in my life tends to be bad so I avoid taking too many risks.

assignments, projects, finals.... Just slaving away.

Im super close to getting a car license.
HOly fuck fallout 2 was adictting, unfortunately i didnt take the car

I didn't have any money or repair skill to fix the car, but now I do I am on the other side of the map :feelsree:
Man i had like 40k in caps simply from random encounters and ghetto blasting my way through the entire raider fallout shelter, 15 i think. But my companion died and despawned with 20k

Late night basketball game with wiggers and blackcels

Just gonna read some tokyo ghoul at night to temporarily forget about this shite, boring existence of a life.

Making a new bench top for my ensuite bathroom.

Bought a big 1800mm X 500mm X 40mm band sawn slab of Sapele wood a few weeks ago. Worked out which side is the best side that's going to be the top, and spent a couple of weekends planing that side to a standard that's now ready for sanding. 80 grit done... 100 grit done.... then other shit got in the way for a few weeks. Still need to go a couple more grades finer still, but it looks almost good enough to start oiling.

(About half way thru the initial rough planing to remove band saw finish.)

what's the appeal of these games
numbers on screen go up mostly, also larping as some doomed country/political movement.. ig its only inexplicably pleasing to a certain type of doomed autist

Yeah. Laying in bed and rotting while listening to elliot rodgers diary in the background

Yeah. Laying in bed and rotting while listening to elliot rodgers diary in the background
you should try the mumkey jones complete my twisted world reading (that was always my favorite audio rendition)

you should try the mumkey jones complete my twisted world reading (that was always my favorite audio rendition)
I listen to elliot rodgers own reading using an AI clone of his voice. Its a lot more haunting

I listen to elliot rodgers own reading using an AI clone of his voice. Its a lot more haunting
ooh, interesting idea actually, i guess an uncanny ai voice of er could sound pretty edgy.. have you tried elliotcore too?