Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Glowies are stepping up their searches in Australia

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Since the recent stabbings in Australia, the pigs have seriously stepped up their surveillance and searches.
In the last 3 weeks, I've been stopped on 4 different occasions.
First by highway patrol after driving across the state border. It was a normal ID check then they did a search of my ute cabin and rear tray. Usually they don't have authority unless a crime has been committed, but they insisted they had legal authority, so I just stepped back and recorded them with my phone while they did so.
Second was a regular breathalyser then I was allowed to drive through.
Third was driving in a rural area while heading back to my home state. Pig car pulled me over, checked ID, and did an inspection of the car tyres, headlights and other stuff, stuck their head in the back ute canopy, and found nothing wrong and let me go.
And fourth was today at a bus station. A Muslim friend and I were stopped by 5 cops for a search. The pigs ran a wand over us, and then searched out bags. While pigs were searching my friend's bag and recording his ID details, I took a few creepshots of their equipment. They have rolled out ballistic vests for all cops now, and have gotten upgraded holsters with better retention.
Pigs stopping me abu jihad al australi and a muslim friend for a knife search exif purged

2 of the first 3 they did a search of my car and an ID check. I'm either being flagged when I drive past on their number plate camera scanner system, or the police have stepped up police activity right across Australia. If I'd have been moving firearms to go shooting on friends properties at that time, I would have been remanded in custody, and bail denied.
Be careful brocels.
I've been neglecting chadfish. Been Islamaxxing at prayer 5 times per day for the last month. Got 2 chadfish arranged this weekend with asian sluts.

Carry on with your chadfish jihad brocel:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Brutal
It's over for australiancels

nothing new here

Sounds like they are tracking you around, Australia gov is gay and retarded but a country that size its difficult to think more police are out there. But you have already been in court a couple of times and with registered guns they are just itching to take you down.

Australia leading the way in mayo control!

Those holsters aren't bad