Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A quote about love

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I remember listening a song, "where is the love?". In the song, DJ Khaled spoke the words "Love is the key, love is the answer, love is the solution, love is powerful!"
When I heard this line, it made me think of my Inceldom. I also thought about other incels who were in the same situation as me. We are all miserable, lonely, and single. A lot of us have hatred but if women actually have us love, we wouldn't be like this. Its true that love is the key to ending our hatred. Love is powerful that it can warm a cold, frozen heart, it can turn an evil person into a good person. Love will wash the rain away, the anger and hatred will fade away.

Obviously, we will never experience love because most modern women are shallow, they don't care about male loneliness, they make excuses to justify their unreasonable standards, they blame us for being single when in reality, we are affected by circumstances out of our control, we are concerned by society for expressing our frustrations, they don't understand our situation because they have never been in our shoes, it's like expecting a rich person to understand what it's like to be homeless, it's impossible for them to understand each other because they have a narrow point of view on life and are close-minded people. Anti-incels will downplay and disregard our experiences because they live in a bubble where they think they are right and we are wrong. They are not totally right, they are ignorant and uneducated about the blackpill. Tbh, there's no point in loving a society that doesn't care about you.

Last edited:
I remember listening a song, "where is the love?". In the song, DJ Khaled spoke the words "Love is the key, love is the answer, love is the solution, love is powerful!"
When I heard this line, it made me think of my Inceldom. I also thought about other incels who were in the same situation as me. We are all miserable, lonely, and single. A lot of us have hatred but if women actually have us love, we wouldn't be like this. Its true that love is the key to ending our hatred. Love is powerful that it can warm a cold, frozen heart, it can turn an evil person into a good person. Love will wash the rain away, the anger and hatred will fade away.

Obviously, we will never experience love because most modern women are shallow, they don't care about male loneliness, they make excuses to justify their unreasonable standards, they blame us for being single when in reality, we are affected by circumstances out of our control, we are concerned by society for expressing our frustrations, they don't understand our situation because they have never been in our shoes, it's like expecting a rich person to understand what it's like to be homeless, it's impossible for them to understand each other because they have a narrow point of view on life and are close-minded people. There's no point in loving a society that doesn't care about you.
too much words too much thinking. love doesnt have a meaning. it cant be looked up in a dictionary. you cannot find out what it means using the quadratic formula. it simply exists for those who are loved by god and genetically gifted.

too much words too much thinking. love doesnt have a meaning. it cant be looked up in a dictionary. you cannot find out what it means using the quadratic formula. it simply exists for those who are loved by god and genetically gifted.
I know that. I said int his thread that we are not lived because of problems out of our control such as genetics

this is why i find it funny when it troons and soyciety demonises inkwells

no one here would be hateful if they were born beautiful and were coddled by society and given women to fuck and be loved by