Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A question to youngcels

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
U

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★
How do you even guys see themselves in the future? Ive been rotting for years but I had plenty of decent copes then. Nowadays ive run out of every cope and i just rot in the basement. Im close to 23

How do you even guys see themselves in the future? Ive been rotting for years but I had plenty of decent copes then. Nowadays ive run out of every cope and i just rot in the basement. Im close to 23
Smoking cigarettes and pipe tobacco as a madman because idgaf anymore, Drinking pepsi and playing vidya and eating chocholate to cope.

I envision myself living in an apartment by myself, browsing this site, smoking, and playing video games to cope while I rot.

Smoking cigarettes and pipe tobacco as a madman because idgaf anymore, Drinking pepsi and playing vidya and eating chocholate to cope.
I envision myself living in an apartment by myself, browsing this site, smoking, and playing video games to cope while I rot.
Yeah we should rot together

23 isn´t old.
You should be concerned when you are in your late 20´s,
And still a member of this forum.
Chances of ascending drop significantly when you reach 30.

Being a younger incel with no hopes and plans of advancing in relationships or careers means your future is rather predictable since all the outcomes are equally depressing and bleak.

By 20 I had realized most of the copes I conjured up and those my family and friends presented me were vain, and time proved me right. I still kept asking foids out, but I ceased that too after trying to hang myself over a relatively insignificant rejection.

I knew it was over when I was 16