Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6’0 is really fuxking short

dnrd you're probably 6 foot fakecel

You can argue that it's avarage in many places, but I wouldn't call it short. And yes, women do mostly date tallfags, but I've seen manlets with women as well.
yup exactly and op is right anyways JFL actual tall starts at 6’3 - 6’5+. Getting called tall at 5’11 by old boomers doesn’t mean shit

I agree that in the west being 6ft is not going to insta get you laid: that is more where being 6'4 and taller comes in. But 6ft is a "pass" on the height mark for 99% of girls (if you're a real 6ft and not LARPing). I am rejected by >99% of girls even before my other traits come into it because I'm 5ft. But yes a 6ft ugly guy with zero charisma will have no success with women, whereas a 6ft6 ugly guy with no charisma will still get laid regularly, there OP is correct.

6 foot is not really short, most men LARP their height and claim that their 6 foot but in reality they’re 5’10
this lol. I have seen so many vids of a dude going around asking man their height and then he starts measuring them and the dude is 2-3 inches below what he said. Most man vastly overestimate their height, the average is like 5'10

Do you people go outside ?
I go outside as a 5'6 man and most man are around my height. I live in Greece, not in some Asian or latino country where people are generally short. If most people are taller than you, then i guarantee you that you ain't 6 ft. Being above 6 ft is rare

this lol. I have seen so many vids of a dude going around asking man their height and then he starts measuring them and the dude is 2-3 inches below what he said. Most man vastly overestimate their height, the average is like 5'10
I’ve seen those videos aswell, out of all of men they asked they was only one honest in the entire video. :feelskek:

11%
I go outside as a 5'6 man and most man are around my height. I live in Greece, not in some Asian or latino country where people are generally short. If most people are taller than you, then i guarantee you that you ain't 6 ft. Being above 6 ft is rare
:feelskek:
IMG 5842

What’s all heights under 6ft if that is “really fucking short”?

Don’t care plus no pfp

Depends where you live in some parts of the world you will feel average

No way that's not possible it's must be only old people there

Chinese women demand 6'0? You're out of your mind. I know a 6'2 guy, you havee to see how girls behave around him. A genuine 6'2 is extremely tall. You will see a 6'6 guy maybe, few times in your life unless, you live in Germany. Mods bans this fakecel greyfag
It’s funny that not even the Russians could rape enough to stop the Aryan element

No way that's not possible it's must be only old people there
if everyone is around the same height as you or taller, then you ain't 6 ft. I would suggest measuring yourself