Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Zyzz's brother looks like this at almost 40

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

Dude looks like this at almost 40 despite taking numerous steroids and meanwhile...

Brutal reminder, foids almost half his age are already rotten hags who look old enough to be our mothers so even if you do ascend your foidfriend will be like a rotten tomato while guys even on age speeding drugs still look young and great even 50 year old men still look great while foids look like literal husks by then.

Zyzz brutally mogs chestbrah
On face, height, frame, phenotype.

Yea.. wonder why?
Most of them are roided up Narcissists,
They´ll be 6ft under at 40yo.
You´re not gonna tell me, that most of them are natty.

Bodybuilding itself is ok,
but it´s the crap they inject themselves with.
Thats damaging

Yea.. wonder why?
Most of them are roided up Narcissists,
They´ll be 6ft under at 40yo.
You´re not gonna tell me, that most of them are natty.
I never said they were, a lot of bodybuilders even roided ones live long like Arnold and Frank Zane

Dude looks like mid 40's.....

View attachment 1135155
Dude looks like this at almost 40 despite taking numerous steroids and meanwhile...

Brutal reminder, foids almost half his age are already rotten hags who look old enough to be our mothers so even if you do ascend your foidfriend will be like a rotten tomato while guys even on age speeding drugs still look young and great even 50 year old men still look great while foids look like literal husks by then.
wtf he said brocel

he's giving bluepilled advice lol he's probably had multiple surgeries to look younger

he's giving bluepilled advice lol he's probably had multiple surgeries to look younger
Nah he is just male and men age much slower and still look good even at age 50

Nah he is just male and men age much slower and still look good even at age 50
Look at chico lachowski though. He doesn't necessarily look old, but looks ugly now

Look at chico lachowski though. He doesn't necessarily look old, but looks ugly now

Yea he is so ugly in this podcast from few months ago. I mog him tbh.

Looks like shit

Awful hair transplant and he is filming with a filter.

I'm 39. Except for my hair loss I'm in my prime.