Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyzz had an INSANE PROFILE

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
caHNG.jpg

c16fc0d9623be4f9a8d0e839b7ac6636.png

786f07e6fdcc88f2c57dbddc170a4884.png

Can't say the same for Chico though:

85fad1a9341ad995160d18856812987e--francisco-lachowski-character-profile.jpg

Zyzz was an ascended being:

Before:

LPGIiqf.jpg

After:

rZO6LAD.jpg

Slayer of Stacies:

9kwktw.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

large.jpg

You can't call yourself an incel if you haven't tried running Zyzz game at least once only to fail miserably and realize that it's all about the face. Zyzz had no trouble getting laid even
before roiding up:

22.png

1390844357-umirinorwot2.jpg

12750256_1570796113240999_1140251680_n.jpg

4MO3E0j.jpg

23.jpg

Muscles were just the icing on the cake for Zyzz. He already had pussy in his life but he decided to take it to the next level. Unfortunately he put too much strain on his body
while in Chad mode. He was huffy and puffy just from walking and dancing for less than a minute. And he even discussed how that needs to slow down because his body could not
take it anymore. Zyzz was an Icon, he couldn't slow down. All the pressure was on him, to always look aesthetic and to always look at his best, whenever he goes out.

He was never an incel anyway

Chiseled from marble like a true Greek god.

Anglo-Saxon said:
He was never an incel anyway

He inspired many incels though to gymcel. JFL if you had recessed chin and no jaw. No amount of lifting will cope for that.

incelman said:
He inspired many incels though to gymcel. JF if you had recessed chin and no jaw. No amount of lifting will cope for that.

That's why I can't bring myself to gymcel cause it wouldn't do anything

Anglo-Saxon said:
That's why I can't bring myself to gymcel cause it wouldn't do anything

If you can't get laid with no muscles, you won't get laid with them either.

Chico mogs him into oblivion, not even close.

Zyros said:
Chico mogs him into oblivion, not even close.

I never said he mogs Chico. BUT he profilemogs him.

Zyzz always had a good profile.. Steroids didn't change that
Berdea said:
Was zyzz mexican? He looks weird.
He's Russian

Chico isn't really a twink, but he isn't really manly, either. He has a lot of cute boy in him, so he'll age like shit and will soon look like a poorly aged homosexual.

Chico looks far better.

Zyzz was the son of Zeus bro. 6'2 and aesthetic as fuck.

Weed said:
He's Russian

Zyzz was only "Russian" in nationality. Shavershian (his surname) is not Russian. He certainly doesn't look Russian/slavic either.

It ("Shavershian") sounds Armenian. That would also make sense considering his phenotype.

Zyzz (R.I.P) always had a good face.

Gymceling ascended him to godmode.

Berdea said:
Was zyzz mexican? He looks weird.

He was Kurdish born in Russia and raised in Australia.

Weed said:
Zyzz always had a good profile.. Steroids didn't change that
He's Russian

Genetcis are EVERYTHING

incelman said:
I never said he mogs Chico. BUT he profilemogs him.

Are you fucking blind. His chin is pointy and smells steroid. Real Chad has Faelid cubic head not a roided mongrel profile. Just look at Brad Pitt's or Matt Damon's profile, they have real slayer phenotype.
Henry_Cavill_%2828487498052%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Red Shambhala said:
Chico isn't really a twink, but he isn't really manly, either. He has a lot of cute boy in him, so he'll age like shit and will soon look like a poorly aged homosexual.

Chico at his best:

4be8d59dfa14d0aff947b8ea9ef3c020--fransisco-lachowski-man-candy.jpg

ironcrusher38 said:
Are you fucking blind. His chin is pointy and smells steroid. Real Chad has Faelid cubic head not a roided mongrel profile. Just look at Brad Pitt's or Matt Damon's profile, they have real slayer phenotype.

The fact that you consider Matt Damon's phenotype slayer tier shows you have no clue about aesthetics.

Lookismisreal said:
Zyzz (R.I.P) always had a good face.

Gymceling ascended him to godmode.

Zyzz was Connor Murphy before Connor Murphy.

Zyzz had appeal but he was a paki and his profile wasn't harmonious tbh

You dont know anything about male beauty and facial aesthetics if you think Zyzz had a better profile than Lachowski

Ryo Hazuki said:
Weed said:
He's Russian
Zyzz was only "Russian" in nationality. Shavershian (his surname) is not Russian. He certainly doesn't look Russian/slavic either.
It ("Shavershian") sounds Armenian. That would also make sense considering his phenotype.
He is a typical sandnigger of Russia (Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan etc.). He might be a little bit slavic but mostly looks like from Caucasus.

Damn Jawline of peace.

Argos said:
You dont know anything about male beauty and facial aesthetics if you think Zyzz had a better profile than Lachowski

That's the thing about a lot of incels, especially the lookism.net types. They gush over a single prominent feature (that they themselves presumably have a deficiency in) while ignoring the big picture. And the big picture here is that Lachowski is far better looking and has far more facial harmony compared to zyzz.

incelman said:
Chico at his best:

4be8d59dfa14d0aff947b8ea9ef3c020--fransisco-lachowski-man-candy.jpg

The fact that you consider Matt Damon's phenotype slayer tier shows you have no clue about aesthetics.

Zyzz was Connor Murphy before Connor Murphy.

Aesthetics is about having high t square face, not being a pointy jawed ethnic. Pointy jaw looks twinky, real Chad has square Cromagnid jawline. He doesn't need roids(and kill himself) to get bigger, because he is naturally mesomorphic, thick boned twinky ectomorph crusher. So, Henry Cavil kind of Faelids are slayers.

slackbum said:
Zyzz had appeal but he was a paki and his profile wasn't harmonious tbh

It's better to have a none harmonious profile than a recessed one

ironcrusher38 said:
Aesthetics is about having high t square face, not being a pointy jawed ethnic. Pointy jaw looks twinky, real Chad has square Cromagnid jawline. He doesn't need roids(and kill himself) to get bigger, because he is naturally mesomorphic, thick boned twinky ectomorph crusher. So, Henry Cavil kind of Faelids are slayers.

Aesthetics is about being angular

ironcrusher38 said:
Henry_Cavill_%2828487498052%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

You don't get a bigger chin from steroids unless it's injected during puberty.

I don't understand why this freak is worshiped by the incel community.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
I don't understand why this freak is worshiped by the incel community.

Cause of the sex he got. Unmoggable in festival setting

incelman said:
If you can't get laid with no muscles, you won't get laid with them either.

This is why I don't bother with the gym: no girls like me now, so they won't like after I'm muscular either.

albinorat said:
This is why I don't bother with the gym: no girls like me now, so they won't like after I'm muscular either.

The whole gains=lays originated from the misconception that both genders have similar attraction factors. They thought that if men like women with nice bodies (boobs, bellys, ass) and ugly faces then women should like muscualr men with ugly faces as well. Reality is that for men the single most important feature is the face and everything else comes after it

What fucked up zyzz substance-wise? Because it wasn't the test that made him huff and puff just walking. Was it stims and fat burners even though he was at around 8%? Pretty fucking stupid to try and live a life walking around using substances to hold onto muscle mass at low body fat. I've been that low, and I didn't have his mass, and I still felt like shit.

I heard he was on a ton of other shit though, even other hardcore non-PEDs, but just recreational stuff like coke.

incelman said:
The whole gains=lays originated from the misconception that both genders have similar attraction factors. They thought that if men like women with nice bodies (boobs, bellys, ass) and ugly faces then women should like muscualr men with ugly faces as well. Reality is that for men the single most important feature is the face and everything else comes after it

Face can't carry everything. We never see pics of slayers with nice faces but shitty skinny fat bodies from weight loss, or whatever. 

Your body itself does have to look good naked, when you take off your shirt you can't conjure disgust at abnormality. I've seen a lot of guys who have nice faces but they lost a lot of weight and look fucked up with saggy fat hips and a lower belly flab but lean upper torsos and lean legs.

Those are probably the only guys that should be getting on test and getting big. They're probably still fucked in the end with stretch marks, so I don't even endorse them doing anything but LDARing unless they build a game around getting women to blow them in business suits with their cock out of their zipper.

sepelion said:
What fucked up zyzz substance-wise? Because it wasn't the test that made him huff and puff just walking. Was it stims and fat burners even though he was at around 8%? Pretty fucking stupid to try and live a life walking around using substances to hold onto muscle mass at low body fat. I've been that low, and I didn't have his mass, and I still felt like shit.

I heard he was on a ton of other shit though, even other hardcore non-PEDs, but just recreational stuff like coke.

Face can't carry everything. We never see pics of slayers with nice faces but shitty skinny fat bodies from weight loss, or whatever. 

Your body itself does have to look good naked, when you take off your shirt you can't conjure disgust at abnormality. I've seen a lot of guys who have nice faces but they lost a lot of weight and look fucked up with saggy fat hips a day lower belly flab but lean upper torsos and lean legs.

Those are probably the only guys that should be getting on test and getting big.

There is a rumor that zyzz was murdered. Jeff Seid said that Zyzz's corpse had some marks on it that were NOT caused by a heart attack. I also know that Zyzz was a smoker. He had visibly deteriorated while in Thailand:

YdJDDf3.jpg

I agree that having a good body is needed but if your face doesn't cut it then it's a waste of time. Most incels have nice bodies anyway. A good body will compliment a good face but not an ugly one.

Why the fuck would anyone on here bring up Zyzz? He wasn't an incel, and he was a faggot miscer. Both who are complete scum in my book.

Also lol at retard miscers trying to become Zyzz. Epic Fail. Zyzz always had pussy like you stated. And I'm sick of the copes where people say he had jaw implants done. He didn't have jaw implants done. He always had a good jaw, even as a young guy.

Zyzz fucked a girl while he was underage in a nighclub. He sure as shit wasn't an incel.

anincelforlifelol said:
Why the fuck would anyone on here bring up Zyzz? He wasn't an incel, and he was a faggot miscer. Both who are complete scum in my book.

Also lol at retard miscers trying to become Zyzz. Epic Fail. Zyzz always had pussy like you stated. And I'm sick of the copes where people say he had jaw implants done. He didn't have jaw implants done. He always had a good jaw, even as a young guy.

Zyzz is a very important figure in history. The dude was ahead of his time. He became a celebrity by showing of his physique while other Chads could not realize their potential.

incelman said:
Zyzz is a very important figure in history. The dude was ahead of his time. He became a celebrity by showing of his physique while other Chads could not realize their potential.
Not really. He was a good looking guy who was good looking before muscles and after muscles. Who fucking gives a shit? He was never incel. This would actually mean something if he was an incel...which he wasn't. He just tried claiming to be one, and when he realized it didn't work he knew he had to say the truth. Fuck him too. Faggots.

anincelforlifelol said:
Not really. He was a good looking guy who was good looking before muscles and after muscles. Who fucking gives a shit? He was never incel. This would actually mean something if he was an incel...which he wasn't. He just tried claiming to be one, and when he realized it didn't work he knew he had to say the truth. Fuck him too. Faggots.

He is a good example that gymcel is cope if you don't have a good face to begin with.