Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyrros Exposed [Long Post]

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Many people here will assume my primary reason for despising him is because of his looks and lay-count, but that is not the case. In fact if personality mattered and it was possible for truecels to escape inceldom, I would be among the first to welcome Zyrros to give us advice on interaction with females and help us self improve, but we all know this is not the case. 

So what is Zyrros a 7/10 PSL chad who has had sex with more than 20 females and is potentially in an LTR, who probably does not even have to go a month without fucking a female, doing here in a place for hopeless downtrodden oppressed truecels who are forever condemned to a life of misery? What is his purpose to frequent this site everyday and constantly post? It is certainly not altruistic in anyway, maybe such a claim could have been made on Reddit when he actually made some highly overrated posts from which could have possibly convinced imbecilic bluepillers about the importance of looks, but here in a place full of blackpilled males, where bluepillers and those that claim to be female are banned on sight?

He is living a life of endless validation sexual pleasure and joy, he could just ignore  and forget about the blackpill that is what anyone else in his position would do, but he makes this seemingly noble claim that he cannot stand the injustice of lookism, so what is he doing about it? Does he even care, surely he is not unintelligent enough to realize that posting blackpilled posts on an obscure incel forum with practically no normies does not even help raise awareness about lookism let alone create any concrete change against it? Also, why would he complain about something that benefits him?

His real motive can be found in his perspective about females, primarily that they are not to be blamed for our inceldom, instead he believes nature should be blamed, by nature he really means incel genetics in other words the DNA that makes us ourselves. Similar to bluepillers, he encourages that us incels blame ourselves instead of the cruelty of females and the issue of female hypergamy caused by female sexual freedom, that ultimately exacerbates inceldom.  What he is doing is essentially a clever covert form of whiteknighting while claiming to be blackpilled, he defends the female's lust for chad and sexual freedom like a valiant whiteknight. He wants society to continue oppressing us incels while we are powerless to fight, his goal is to spread helplessness, self loathing and essentially make us top weak to be angry and hateful towards the society that oppresses us and take rightful action, such as creating small life fuels. so he can continue monopolizing females and profiting from our suffering, while he peddles false bullshit about every male being able to turn into a 10/10 gigachad with plastic surgery advances in the future . He knows that a proper traditional society would mean the end to his constant sexual exploits of which he has had with more than 20 females based on his own confession on r/incels.

He believes being validated and desired by females is ultimately what is necessary not sex however this is simply ridiculous since female desires are relative and in a fair system females are dependent on men and ultimately have to settle. This is a system which they found acceptable for millennia before the sexual revolution. In fact due to the lack of sexual freedom, most females were never spoiled by chads, hence even most incel males would have received a looks matched unspoiled bride, even though this system was not perfect conditions were vastly better than today where even 6/10 males have to struggle to date ugly used up whores.

Zyrros might claim this argument is absurd since men also discriminate against those who are ugly not just females so it is natural human instinct. While it is true that those who are ugly are regarded as inferior by everyone men are much less cruel and shallow towards both unattractive males and females. For example they regard looks and personality separately, they do not automatically assume an ugly person is evil. Women not only lie about the importance of personality to virtue signal they literally associate character with looks. For example in the case of the deformed truecel Frank Yeager who did not even physically touch the femoid instead attempting to lure it for potential rape, which he  failed to do so females literally accused him of being a rapist and wanted him killed for his deformity, while some males made fun of his deformity and others sympathized slightly. This is the cruelty of femoids they literally want that man to suffer and die a truecel, never to fulfill his basic sexual needs they would so carelessly satisfy for chads. There are many such deficiencies with female character behavior and intelligence that would ultimately result in the majority of them being labelled psychopathic if a proper diagnosis were made.

Finally it is worth noting there is a suspicious connection between him and the incel tears cucks, not only does he make posts on there but he is barely down voted and almost praised. From this it seems even the inceltears people applaud him for not hating females and being good looking, essentially proving that he serves their interests on our website, which is to weaken and divide incels and continue their own whiteknighting.

>>>forgetting about the blackpill
once you see things for how they really are you never really look back the way you used to. He can't just think that ugly guys can do anything they want if they have personalitybrah.

Females did not owe Frank Yeager sex. He tried to literally fucking rape one, and your only response to that is "well they should have given it up to him!"

other people are allowed to have different opinions, even if we're all in the same shitty camp.

Stopped reading at 7/10. you cant rate for shit.

Actually i read a bit more.

No I dont even want a ltr.

No i am not a whiteknight nor defend the 80/20

If you ever "forget the blackpill" you were never blackpilled to begin with.

What i am always talking about is that its not actually about getting women attention like you say, but general validation in all areas of life. I always point that women are one small part of inceldom. you missed the point completely.

cyborgglory said:
>>>forgetting about the blackpill
once you see things for how they really are you never really look back the way you used to. He can't just think that ugly guys can do anything they want if they have personalitybrah.

Females did not owe Frank Yeager sex. He tried to literally fucking rape one, and your only response to that is "well they should have given it up to him!"

other people are allowed to have different opinions, even if we're all in the same shitty camp.
That was not the primary point of that example, it was to illustrate how much crueler females are to deformed males mainly the part where they accused him of actually raping despite him only planning it out and where they wanted him killed for it, they are literally incapable of any sympathy.  Also it is more a matter of double standards than a crime. Do you think he would have even gotten arrested if he were good looking and tried the same thing? Of course not, so what does it prove it is only a crime when the male is ugly, rape laws are unfairly applied to prosecute ugly men, not to mention he received maximum 20 years sentence despite the female not even being touched.

Also by your own logic, If females do not owe Frank Yeager sex he does not owe them the courtesy of consent, simply put females put their own needs above his and psychologically harm him by denying him sex so he has the right to put his own needs above the females and harm her as he deems fit. Nobody owes anybody anything females need to stop being so entitled as to think Frank Yeager should just suffer in silence instead of taking action.

Zyros said:

Nice job proving the points I have made in this thread about you.

Do you think he has a high IQ? I'm wondering.

He made a thread about identifying low IQ incels and high IQ incels.

universallyabhorred said:
That was not the primary point of that example, it was to illustrate how much crueler females are to deformed males mainly the part where they accused him of actually raping despite him only planning it out and where they wanted him killed for it, they are literally incapable of any sympathy.  Also it is more a matter of double standards than a crime. Do you think he would have even gotten arrested if he were good looking and tried the same thing? Of course not, so what does it prove it is only a crime when the male is ugly, rape laws are unfairly applied to prosecute ugly men, not to mention he received maximum 20 years sentence despite the female not even being touched.

Also by your own logic, If females do not owe Frank Yeager sex he does not owe them the courtesy of consent, simply put females put their own needs above his and psychologically harm him by denying him sex so he has the right to put his own needs above the females and harm her as he deems fit. Nobody owes anybody anything females need to stop being so entitled as to think Frank Yeager should just suffer in silence instead of taking action.

Nice job proving the points I have made in this thread about you.

I edited my post. read again.

accused him of actually raping despite him only planning it out
playing devils advocate here for a second. "Conspiracy" is a criminal charge, and in our culture, we usually see people who PLAN to do these things no better than people who actually do them. We just give them less jail time.
If females do not owe Frank Yeager sex he does not owe them the courtesy of consent
"consent" is a cornerstone of the US legal system. Frank is being selfish by demanding his needs from someone unwilling, basically the same as stealing. The girls are not exerting their will over frank. They actually did NOTHING to frank. Not having sex isn't an act. Having sex is an act. They did nothing at all to frank.

It's unfortunate, but he's still in the wrong here.

Zyros said:

Actually i read a bit more.

No I dont even want a ltr.

No i am not a whiteknight nor defend the 80/20

If you ever "forget the blackpill" you were never blackpilled to begin with.

What i am always talking about is that its not actually about getting women attention like you say, but general validation in all areas of life. I always point that women are one small part of inceldom. you missed the point completely.

This statement proves my point you want to continue pumping and dumping whores, for that the feminist system should be active, so you must defend female nature and condemn the role of traditional society and religion in ensuring moral decency.

OFC you do, the 80/20 benefits you why wouldn't you defend something that allows you to pump and dump sluts.

The blackpill is a lot more complex than just looks are everything, which is what you believe is the entire blackpill.

Yet even you cannot deny that us incels being able to get sex from a looks matched chaste wife in a traditional society is vastly better for us than dying alone.

He is living a life of endless validation sexual pleasure and joy, he could just ignore  and forget about the blackpill that is what anyone else in his position would do, but he makes this seemingly noble claim that he cannot stand the injustice of lookism.

Blackpill is realizing the truth. He is blackpilled. He was an incel. He knows the truth about how females work and the importance of looks. You can't forget it.
 His real motive can be found in his perspective about females, primarily that they are not to be blamed for our inceldom, instead he believes nature should be blamed, by nature he really means incel genetics in other words the DNA that makes us ourselves.

Because nature IS the cause of inceldom. The gender imbalance in males:females and the way we are wired - men to impregnate as many women as possible and women to choose the top tier father of her children to pass the best genetics and offer the best chance of survival is what led to the current situations. If there's anyone to blame it's the western society for not making enough babies for older incels to date younger women as it always has been. If you want to force people to do things they don't want you're just a bad person.
Similar to bluepillers, he encourages that us incels blame ourselves instead of the cruelty of females
neither females nor incels are to blame but nature. incels couldnt choose their shitty genes and females cant choose to make their pussy wet for shitty potential genetic material

so he can continue monopolizing females and profiting from our suffering, while he peddles false bullshit about every male being able to turn into a 10/10 gigachad with plastic surgery advances in the future .

yeah, because some incels who are lucky to get Chaddy through plastic surgery will suddenly steal all of his girlfriends...
plastic surgery should be encouraged as much as possible and technological progress should be expected more than the second coming of Christ for incels. gene editing can eliminate incels completely. better surgeries will help as well. sex robots could be good cope. future is bright boyo.

He believes being validated and desired by females is ultimately what is necessary not sex however this is simply ridiculous since female desires are relative and in a fair system females are dependent on men and ultimately have to settle. This is a system which they found acceptable for millennia before the sexual revolution. In fact due to the lack of sexual freedom, most females were never spoiled by chads, hence even most incel males would have received a looks matched unspoiled bride 

but it's not coming but, maybe unless muslims take over and introduce sharia law. which is either not gonna happen or will take a long time.
as i said, you can't force females to love incels. sure, they might marry you in a traditional society but you're missing the bigger picture. she would never treat you like she would treat a chad. she would never get wet for you, never cum, think about cheating or do it while you're gone. you would soon have to post on r/deadbedrooms and be stuck with a sad and angry unfulfilled wife who hates you. we need to cover up the disgusting nature and injustice with technology and medicine, not this bullshit...

Finally it is worth noting there is a suspicious connection between him and the incel tears cucks, not only does he make posts on there but he is barely down voted and almost praised. From this it seems even the inceltears people applaud him for not hating females and being good looking, essentially proving that he serves their interests on our website, which is to weaken and divide incels and continue their own whiteknighting.

or that's how he spreads awareness about lookism as he said

This statement proves my point you want to continue pumping and dumping whores, for that the feminist system should be active, so you must defend female nature and condemn the role of traditional society and religion in ensuring moral decency.

OFC you do, the 80/20 benefits you why wouldn't you defend something that allows you to pump and dump sluts.

The blackpill is a lot more complex than just looks are everything, which is what you believe is the entire blackpill.

Yet even you cannot deny that us incels being able to get sex from a looks matched chaste wife in a traditional society is vastly better for us than dying alone.

the reason i dont want ltr is that as a 6/10 male you are never safe feom being mogged/cucked.

the 80/20 benefits mostyl Chads

Blackpill is easy to understand its not rocket science. its just a cold truth.

traditional marriage wifes=duty cope sex. Even in my most desperate incel times I always was sure of preferring to die a virgin rather than getting any other kind of sex than sex with true desire and validation.

Cliffs needed

Even better do a vocaroo or vlog about it

cyborgglory said:
playing devils advocate here for a second. "Conspiracy" is a criminal charge, and in our culture, we usually see people who PLAN to do these things no better than people who actually do them. We just give them less jail time.
"consent" is a cornerstone of the US legal system. Frank is being selfish by demanding his needs from someone unwilling, basically the same as stealing. The girls are not exerting their will over frank. They actually did NOTHING to frank. Not having sex isn't an act. Having sex is an act. They did nothing at all to frank.

It's unfortunate, but he's still in the wrong here.

This is unfortunately true but extremely dumb so someone who planned to rape and kill and decided not to is no better than someone who actually does, what a load of crap. Fuck the US legal system this is the problem if females want unrestrained sexual freedom then they have to be willing to take it all. It should be either all or one, letting them only fuck chads ultimately leads to inceldom. She is being selfish by denying him sex, rejection itself is much worse than rape, the female should be flattered that someone was offering her love and of course she would have been had it been chad. In the end even you cannot deny that he was unfairly sentenced to 20 years due to his ugliness, whereas if he was normal looking he would probably have not gotten more than a couple of years maximum.

Zyros said:
the reason i dont want ltr is that as a 6/10 male you are never safe feom being mogged/cucked.

the 80/20 benefits mostyl Chads

Blackpill is easy to understand its not rocket science. its just a cold truth.

traditional marriage wifes=duty cope sex. Even in my most desperate incel times I always was sure of preferring to die a virgin rather than getting any other kind of sex than sex with true desire and validation.
6/10 PSL is pretty close to chad you get plenty of pussy. 
It benefits you as well don't deny that.
No shit but the real blackpill is that females are subhuman beasts that deserve no rights.

What a dumb thing to say, I honestly doubt you were ever incel, that is quite the cover story you got there to fool inches.

This is unfortunately true but extremely dumb so someone who planned to rape and kill and decided not to is no better than someone who actually does, what a load of crap. Fuck the US legal system this is the problem if females want unrestrained sexual freedom then they have to be willing to take it all. It should be either all or one, letting them only fuck chads ultimately leads to inceldom. She is being selfish by denying him sex, rejection itself is much worse than rape, the female should be flattered that someone was offering her love and of course she would have been had it been chad. In the end even you cannot deny that he was unfairly sentenced to 20 years due to his ugliness, whereas if he was normal looking he would probably have not gotten more than a couple of years maximum.

6/10 PSL is pretty close to chad you get plenty of pussy. 
It benefits you as well don't deny that.
No shit but the real blackpill is that females are subhuman beasts that deserve no rights.

What a dumb thing to say, I honestly doubt you were ever incel, that is quite the cover story you got there to fool inches.

The real blackpill is that life has literally no meaning or purpose, and that subjecting sentient beings to rules of organic life like competition, death, generation based existence or genetic disparity is an abomination.

Yes I was incel.

Are you running a political campaign or something? Wtf?

If everyone who whine about Zyros simultaneously shut up and stopped making threads about him, witch hunting him, and pointing fingers at him in unrelated topics and posts, then he would fade into the background of just being another poster. Every post you make vilifying Zyros just draws more attention to him, the attention that you claim he came here to get and abuse (although I have seen zero evidence of this).

All you've done is construct strawmen, post some pseudo-science, and push a half-hearted conspiracy theory. All because you are a silly patriarchycel who thinks that his world view is viable in the modern era and because Zyros disagrees with your myopic rhetoric. Hypergamy and Tinder windowshopping are real problems, but they do nothing to disprove genetics as the biggest source of problems, nor does any of the other drivel you posted about Chad supposedly being nicer to truecels than Stacy. Tell that to the truecel in the locker room getting bullied daily to the point of becoming a trope as common as the rejected ugly duckling.

Genetics drives the desire for the most suitable mate. Genetics creates unattractive features and mentalcels. Blaming genetics is NOT blaming the incel, another point of yours which is hilariously illogical. No one chose their genetics when they were born.

TL;DR: Spend your time on more productive things, vilifying Zyros actively works against your own agenda, your agenda is also a wetdream fantasycope that has no basis in reality or potentiality.

EDIT: Here's the kind of shit I'm talking about which is just hot air being blown:

No shit but the real blackpill is that females are subhuman beasts that deserve no rights.

She is being selfish by denying him sex, rejection itself is much worse than rape

Good luck with all that, bud. I'm sure your movement will gain traction eventually. Until then, I'd rather base my beliefs on scientific evidence and not finger-pointing idiocy.

overlystinkypants said:
Blackpill is realizing the truth. He is blackpilled. He was an incel. He knows the truth about how females work and the importance of looks. You can't forget it.

Because nature IS the cause of inceldom. The gender imbalance in males:females and the way we are wired - men to impregnate as many women as possible and women to choose the top tier father of her children to pass the best genetics and offer the best chance of survival is what led to the current situations. If there's anyone to blame it's the western society for not making enough babies for older incels to date younger women as it always has been. If you want to force people to do things they don't want you're just a bad person.
neither females nor incels are to blame but nature. incels couldnt choose their shitty genes and females cant choose to make their pussy wet for shitty potential genetic material

yeah, because some incels who are lucky to get Chaddy through plastic surgery will suddenly steal all of his girlfriends...
plastic surgery should be encouraged as much as possible and technological progress should be expected more than the second coming of Christ for incels. gene editing can eliminate incels completely. better surgeries will help as well. sex robots could be good cope. future is bright boyo.

but it's not coming but, maybe unless muslims take over and introduce sharia law. which is either not gonna happen or will take a long time.
as i said, you can't force females to love incels. sure, they might marry you in a traditional society but you're missing the bigger picture. she would never treat you like she would treat a chad. she would never get wet for you, never cum, think about cheating or do it while you're gone. you would soon have to post on r/deadbedrooms and be stuck with a sad and angry unfulfilled wife who hates you. we need to cover up the disgusting nature and injustice with technology and medicine, not this bullshit...

or that's how he spreads awareness about lookism as he said

Plenty of incels go from blackpill to blue pill after getting sex for the first time, just look at ubiquiphile for example, he is willing to LTR a single mother whore.

Female nature is the problem but it can be controlled, society was very effective at regulating female sexuality for millennia. In life there are just things other people force you to do and there is very little you can do about it. For example females force me to die a virgin because of their shallowness and the government forces incels to pay taxes for whore child support, but you don't think they are evil . But I am the bad person for wanting a system that benefits everyone, including females by not destroying their ability to pair bond due to riding the cock carousel. Females become whores all the time, they fuck ugly guys for money most of the time they are wet and happy to do it, so they can get for ugly men, just not after being spoiled by chad dicks and treated like a princess for its entire life, they just need to reduce their ego a little. There is no reason ugly females deserve chads. 

Plastic surgery is not enough because female attraction is relative they are attracted to males that are top tier in their environment and unless it could make every single man look the same which is likely impossible, they will just flock to more chaddly looking guys. I have a better idea why not just genetically engineer congenitally blind females so they cannot judge by looks anymore.

She will treat you like chad if she has never been dicked by chads and has no independence. Also who cares if she does not you still get unspoiled pussy, someone to cook and clean, ofc you will need to ensure the female tastes the food first so as to ensure it is not poisoned.

He wants society to continue oppressing us incels while we are powerless to fight, his goal is to spread helplessness, self loathing and essentially make us top weak to be angry and hateful towards the society that oppresses us and take rightful action, such as creating small life fuels. so he can continue monopolizing females and profiting from our suffering, while he peddles false bullshit about every male being able to turn into a 10/10 gigachad with plastic surgery advances in the future . He knows that a proper traditional society would mean the end to his constant sexual exploits of which he has had with more than 20 females based on his own confession on r/incels.

Man, I think you are a bit out of your mind.

Do you honestly believe that anyone would consider this forum or the late r/incels such a threat to society's current order to the point they would feel the need to come here and undermine the blackpilling of incels so they can keep on getting pussy? 

You are overestimating the importance of this place and of what is written here. You are missing the dimension of what you are stating. Pay attention: you believe a guy would feel his chad(ish) privilege is threatened by what is written here by a few hundred people for a few other thousands to read. IN A SOCIETAL ORDER SUPPORTED BY BILLIONS!

No, man. What is written here is not important to the point it could impact how society works. It has value for the individuals engaged here, for their personal lives, for their individual choices or lack thereof. One has to be seriously delusional to believe that what is written in this small community has power to the point it needs to be fought.

Zyros said:
The real blackpill is that life has literally no meaning or purpose, and that subjecting sentient beings to rules of organic life like competition, death, generation based existence or genetic disparity is an abomination.

Yes I was incel.

The purpose of life is to fulfill as many of one's needs and wants as possible until you croak, it is as simple as that, that is the real blackpill stop overthinking it, yes the genetically privileged exploit the genetically disadvantaged due to competition, just like you are doing right now filling our truecel home with your bullshit posts and comments.

unfairly sentenced to 20 years
I 100% agree with you here. He got more time than someone who actually DID rape. And lookism is definitely a factor in this.

AngelOfDisease said:

Do you honestly believe that anyone would consider this forum or the late r/incels such a threat to society's current order to the point they would feel the need to come here and undermine the blackpilling of incels so they can keep on getting pussy? 

You are overestimating the importance of this place and of what is written here. You are missing the dimension of what you are stating. Pay attention: you believe a guy would feel his chad(ish) privilege is threatened by what is written here by a few hundred people for a few other thousands to read. IN A SOCIETAL ORDER SUPPORTED BY BILLIONS!

No, man. What is written here is not important to the point it could impact how society works. It has value for the individuals engaged here, for their personal lives, for their individual choices or lack thereof. One has to be seriously delusional to believe that what is written in this small community has power to the point it needs to be fought.

You underestimate the power of incels and the blackpill as more men awaken, many of the morons on inceltears cucks are already scared and consider us a threat. Why would media outlets such NYT write a story about r/incels being shut down if it was really that insignificant. Why is the amount of mass shootings and terrorism by socially isolated mostly incel or cuckolded males increasing despite overall crime committed by actual criminals having gone down for decades. We are at the beginning of a major social transformation. Why would he not feel threatened he knows he does not deserve the sex and validation he gets from females, he sees the anger and hate and wants to pacify incels if not why is he so insistently against female hate. I hope that more incels will join we have so much potential to attract people, so many men are incel these days yet they are still bluepilled. I agree incels are not a threat yet.

AngelOfDisease said:

Delusions of grandeur are exactly why this guy starts threads like these and hates Zyros in the first place. Why he is a patriarchycel living in a fantasy world. His detachment from reality that you have aptly pointed out is not unexpected, but this concept will also never reach him. It is better to daydream of a fantasy world where he has power, and try to make a small little space of the internet where some "yes"-men will agree with his deluded ideas, than it is to accept that he is entirely powerless.

blickpall said:
Delusions of grandeur are exactly why this guy starts threads like these and hates Zyros in the first place. Why he is a patriarchycel living in a fantasy world. His detachment from reality that you have aptly pointed out is not unexpected, but this concept will also never reach him. It is better to daydream of a fantasy world where he has power, and try to make a small little space of the internet where some "yes"-men will agree with his deluded ideas, than it is to accept that he is entirely powerless.
How am I delusional? What is your explanation as to why a good looking chad who has fucked many femoids is here rotting everyday with us? Because he cares about lookism, was supposedly incel until 22, relates to us, what a load of crap a person who has had sex can never relate to an incel. Sex with a female that desires you is the most medicinal experience in existence. Patriarchy is not a fantasy it was a reality for millennia and it is still a reality in many poor countries today and even areas like the middle east, we have a higher chance of recreating patriarchy in western society than improving plastic surgery to such an extent that every man can become chad or replace females with sex robots, these ideas that you advocate are much more ridiculous and delusional than mine. Restoring patriarchy in the west is as simple as establishing sharia law.

You underestimate the power of incels and the blackpill as more men awaken, many of the morons on inceltears cucks are already scared and consider us a threat. Why would media outlets such NYT write a story about r/incels being shut down if it was really that insignificant. Why is the amount of mass shootings and terrorism by socially isolated mostly incel or cuckolded males increasing despite overall crime committed by actual criminals having gone down for decades. We are at the beginning of a major social transformation. Why would he not feel threatened he knows he does not deserve the sex and validation he gets from females, he sees the anger and hate and wants to pacify incels if not why is he so insistently against female hate. I hope that more incels will join we have so much potential to attract people, so many men are incel these days yet they are still bluepilled. I agree incels are not a threat yet.

The desperation caused by inceldom can lead to blowback to society. On occasion and hurting particular individuals. Still, it is harmless to society as a whole. It has no impact on how it works. Just compare it to other groups throughout history. Think about how many other groups with thousands of times more people, representation and even fire power tried and still achieved nothing.

No, much less people than you think are incels. Most do not get what they wanted but still are not incels.

Media pays attention because they see it as a novelty. Because writing about losers sells since it makes other losers feel less bad about themselves.

You are fantasizing. It would take another one just as delusional as yourself to join this quixotesque make believe struggle to save his own access to pussy.

AngelOfDisease said:
The desperation caused by inceldom can lead to blowback to society. On occasion and hurting particular individuals. Still, it is harmless to society as a whole. It has no impact on how it works. Just compare it to other groups throughout history. Think about how many other groups with thousands of times more people, representation and even fire power tried and still achieved nothing.

No, much less people than you think are incels. Most do not get what they wanted but still are not incels.

Media pays attention because they see it as a novelty. Because writing about losers sells since it makes other losers feel less bad about themselves.

You are fantasizing. It would take another one just as delusional as yourself to join this quixotesque make believe struggle to save his own access to pussy.

You are wrong at least 20-30% of young men are incel especially in cities. That number will increase as female hypergamy increases perhaps these two videos will help you understand, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2xoni6TqKo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM44no3rxkQ.

What is your explanation as to why a good looking chad who has fucked many femoids is here rotting everyday with us? 

There are several possibilities more viable and realistic than going for a heroic one man attempt to stop a nonexistent revolution.

AngelOfDisease said:
There are several possibilities more viable and realistic than going for a heroic one man attempt to stop a nonexistent revolution.
Like what? Notice he himself does not deny these charges. Also, He is not trying to stop a revolution that is brewing, that is not what I meant, I mean he is just whiteknighting females and discouraging incels from being angry similar to blue pill cucks, in the long term his goal is to further weaken the incel community and stop a revolution from ever happening in the future.

Black pills are for everyone. Reality isn't only for incels.

The fact that incels can see reality easier than normans just means that it's easier for them to swallow and find blackpills. I think if a Norman or a Chad even has swallowed some blackpills they should be welcomed amongst the community.

WarmIncelation said:
Black pills are for everyone. Reality isn't only for incels.

The fact that incels can see reality easier than normans just means that it's easier for them to swallow and find blackpills. I think if a Norman or a Chad even has swallowed some blackpills they should be welcomed amongst the community.

What's next start welcoming femoids like Lookism and reading their posts about how incel they are despite having a boyfriend. If you had your way, you'd be whiteknighting some cunts right now begging for nudes while they laugh at your desperation. Grow up.

What's next start welcoming femoids like Lookism and reading their posts about how incel they are despite having a boyfriend. If you had your way, you'd be whiteknighting some cunts right now begging for nudes while they laugh at your desperation. Grow up.

Women can't be incel. No, I would never want femoids in here. They are completely incapable of swallowing the black pill. 

I am far from a White knight sir.

WarmIncelation said:
Women can't be incel. No, I would never want femoids in here. They are completely incapable of swallowing the black pill. 

I am far from a White knight sir.

My bad you must be a chad cock hungry homo instead.

My bad you must be a chad cock hungry homo instead.

Not sure why you feel the need to call names man. But you're the one who's all hot and bothered over zyrros not me. No judgement on my part though. If men do it for you it's ok, I have nothing against volcels either. Regardless of how degenerate their sexual desires. :)

WarmIncelation said:
Not sure why you feel the need to call names man. But you're the one who's all hot and bothered over zyrros not me. No judgement on my part though. If men do it for you it's ok, I have nothing against volcels either. Regardless of how degenerate their sexual desires. :)
Looks like you are too dumb to understand the point of this post.

Looks like you are too dumb to understand the point of this post.

From my perspective this post looks like you trying to do an impersonation of an "oppressed" femoid that is afraid of a mean man because he has different ideas than you and you need your safe space.

Either way man it's ok, youre welcome here too.

WarmIncelation said:
From my perspective this post looks like you trying to do an impersonation of an "oppressed" femoid that is afraid of a mean man because he has different ideas than you and you need your safe space.

Either way man it's ok, youre welcome here too.
WTF is wrong with you.

I am sure the admin and the mods are investigating on this.

It is totally unacceptable and ridiculous that a member of our community crossposts there IN ANY FASHION, in my opinion.
Especially in such a manner. I already informed the admin about this unbelievable situation.
The core of the issue is that in any case, obviously, the admin knows better than us and he will decide wisely.
I am not in a position to propose a new set of rules at the moment but it's obvious that a change has to come in the future.
I was not a member of r\incels, I just lurked.
I believe that our leaders are going to intervene and enforce new rules when they decide the time is right.
I have in my mind to propose a solution in due time.

nausea said:
I am sure the admin and the mods are investigating on this.

It is totally unacceptable and ridiculous that a member of our community crossposts there IN ANY FASHION, in my opinion.
Especially in such a manner. I already informed the admin about this unbelievable situation.
The core of the issue is that in any case, obviously, the admin knows better than us and he will decide wisely.
I am not in a position to propose a new set of rules at the moment but it's obvious that a change has to come in the future.
I was not a member of r\incels, I just lurked.
I believe that our leaders are going to intervene and enforce new rules when they decide the time is right.
I have in my mind to propose a solution in due time.

Admins don't give a fuck didn't you hear this site is being called lookism 2.0 from now on.

Admins don't give a fuck didn't you hear this site is being called lookism 2.0 from now on.

I believe many lookisms are incels, I may be wrong

we must come up with a list of definitions and then make a new set of rules based on such definitions, if such task is ever possible

at the moment this community is still in formation

we need numbers and we need time, quality + numbers is a difficult task

based on the chat I had with the admin, I found him wise

obviously you are more experienced than me, so I am not saying you are wrong, you may be very well righteous and I am totally 100% pro radicalization myself but I cannot read into the admin's mind so I am going with what I see and know

we are not going to achieve anything if we rush things, imo

I know you get triggered by the current situation, I am too

we all would like to find a perfect balance asap, but that is not possible atm

I may be wrong about this ,I repeat, but it's important that we remain unite as much as possible to achieve better results

That's because this site IS Lookism 2.0. It literally feels like almost the exact same site, but with just a more somber and subdued design.

What do you expect? You take posters from the same puahate/sluthate/lookism/incels black pill communties....and you expect something magically different?

Just call this place Lookism 2.0, and call it a day.

hi unyversally abhorred