Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyrros Exposed Link OFF TOPIC SECTION

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It exposes Zyrros's motives for what they truly are here is the link https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=5040.

Zyros is not even close to a Chad. Stop that.

He has an above average face negated by the frame of a toddler.

And, yes, Cucktears treats him better than other incels because of
F A C E
A
C
E which they were called out on and predictably ignored with bullshit answers.

Zyros could use the grease from his hair as lube for stacy.

You guys talk about this dude a lot.

The cult of personality in this place can be troubling at times.

cupcaker said:
Zyros could use the grease from his hair as lube for stacy.

I have cleaner hair than most short haired males. I have hygiene as a very high priority thing.

Zyros said:
I have cleaner hair than most short haired males. I have hygiene as a very high priority thing.

Oh... 

Okay then

people think we're just a bunch of insecure BDD faggots thanks to Zyros and others like him. They're bad for the blackpill movement tbh

cupcaker said:
Oh... 

Okay then

lots of my pics are with hair still wet from showering lol. greasy hair makes me want to vomit actually.

Zyros said:
lots of my pics are with hair still wet from showering lol. greasy hair makes me want to vomit actually.

Same. Imagine the feeling of having conditioner in your hair 24/7. DISGUSTING.

Zyros = greasy Don Juan wannabe

but just comes off as a greasy spaniard sex pest

You’re actually obsessed with him on pathetic levels. Is zeros in excel? Obviously not. But he seems supportive of us. He pretty much disproves the whole blue pilled personality theory because he is a chad that bangs a bunch of women but still holds the same supposedly hateful opinions that we do.

Excellent post. Please @mental_out or any other mod, I IMPLORE you to ban this annoying piece of shit from our community. There is absolutely NO reason for him to be allowed here.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Zyros is a 6/10, not Chad

Stop with your PSL coping. He is clearly good looking, maybe not a gigachad, but a lower tier chad at least.

RopeForSluts said:
Excellent post. Please @mental_out or any other mod, I IMPLORE you to ban this annoying piece of shit from our community. There is absolutely NO reason for him to be allowed here.

He posts better blackpills than you.

Framecel222 said:

Lol he is a fraud and a disgrace to this community just like you.

universallyabhorred said:
Lol he is a fraud and a disgrace to this community just like you.

I post quality content and I'm more active than you. Show some respect, young buck.

Framecel222 said:

Yeah like this one: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4941

Truly revolutionary.

RopeForSluts said:
Yeah like this one: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4941

Truly revolutionary.

What's wrong with that thread? Ear placement is extremely important and doesn't get talked about enough. Better than crying about "muh degeneracy!"

Framecel222 said:
I post quality content and I'm more active than you. Show some respect, young buck.

Wrong you are a shitposter that makes this site look like it is filled with low iq imbeciles.

Wrong you are a shitposter that makes this site look like it is filled with low iq imbeciles.

If you care about what other people think of this then why did you post this? https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=526

Just fucking lmfao @ you pretending to care what cucktears thinks of us.

Framecel222 said:
What's wrong with that thread? Ear placement is extremely important and doesn't get talked about enough. Better than crying about "muh degeneracy!"

I'm not at all surprised an autist like you would find it insightful. Be gone western trash.

A Good Friend said:
You guys talk about this dude a lot.

The cult of personality in this place can be troubling at times.

the issue is more complex

Framecel222 said:
If you care about what other people think of this then why did you post this? https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=526

That was a based post, better than most of your crap tbh. Just admit your posts and comments are inferior to mine boyo, no need to feel ashamed some people are just more intelligent than others.

That was a based post, better than most of your crap tbh. Just admit your posts and comments are inferior to mine boyo, no need to feel ashamed some people are just more intelligent than others.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4582

Yes, very high IQ stuff. I'm impressed.

0GSD6Du.jpghttp:

Framecel222 said:
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4582

Yes, very high IQ stuff. I'm impressed.

That was a post I decided to remove, shows your simplicity that you think it is actually a post, looks like you are functionally illiterate.

That was a post I decided to remove, shows your simplicity that you think it is actually a post, looks like you are functionally illiterate.

I know it's not a real post retard, it's obvious by the fact that people are responding to it with actual content. The fact remains that your shitty, stinky, putrid corpse of a post is shitting up our beautiful forum.

Framecel222 said:
I know it's not a real post retard, it's obvious by the fact that people are responding to it with actual content. The fact remains that your shitty, stinky, putrid corpse of a post is shitting up our beautiful forum.
Blame the moderators, they are the ones who removed the function to delete posts. Beautiful forum my ass, your posts already fucked up this place.

Zyros is one of the funniest characters on this board, he is torn in schizophrenia between the blackpill and actually thinking that he is goodlooking. The whole environment of incels validating him feeds his narcissism, but is it narcissism or simply delusion? Zyros can never be sure of it.

slackbum said:
Zyros is one of the funniest characters on this board, he is torn in schizophrenia between the blackpill and actually thinking that he is goodlooking. The whole environment of incels validating him feeds his narcissism, but is it narcissism or simply delusion? Zyros can never be sure of it.

He has had sex with more than 20 females the only person who is being delusional is you.

Zyros looks like any toilet cleaner at McDonalds

sepelion said:
Zyros looks like any toilet cleaner at McDonalds

Cope, he has fucked more than 20 femoids.

Framecel222 said:
If you care about what other people think of this then why did you post this? https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=526
He's right you called me eyeareaoverrated without any basis. You're just a shitposter and troll.

Bri8564 said:
He's right you called me eyeareaoverrated without any basis. You're just a shitposter and troll.

Everyone on Lookism knows that you're him.

slackbum said:
Zyros is one of the funniest characters on this board, he is torn in schizophrenia between the blackpill and actually thinking that he is goodlooking. The whole environment of incels validating him feeds his narcissism, but is it narcissism or simply delusion? Zyros can never be sure of it.
He has had sex with more than 20 females the only person who is being delusional is you.

Did you witness him sticking his dick inside a female while you were furiously masturbating next to them? Did you see his tiny little frame wiggle up and down as he was grunting from exhaustion? You had sex with 0 females.

Framecel222 said:
Bri8564 said:
Everyone on Lookism knows that you're him.
Where is the proof and lookism is full of retards. Show me the proof or evidence that i am him. If you cant then it proves you are low iq.

slackbum said:
Did you witness him sticking his dick inside a female while you were furiously masturbating next to them? Did you see his tiny little frame wiggle up and down as he was grunting from exhaustion? You had sex with 0 females.

I am an incel ofc I did not have sex like you fucking fakecels. He mentioned that he fucked more than 20 females on r/incels, I am going by his own statements.

Bri8564 said:
Where is the proof and lookism is full of retards. Show me the proof or evidence that i am him. If you cant then it proves you are low iq.

I don't need to prove anything because I don't care enough about convincing other people.

Framecel222 said:
Bri8564 said:
I don't need to prove anything because I don't care enough about convincing other people.
You don't need to prove anything because you are low iq worst of the worst subhuman. Nuff said.

I predicted zyros would tear this community apart. Seems I am right as usual.

Bri8564 said:
You don't need to prove anything because you are low iq worst of the worst subhuman. Nuff said.

Calm down youngincel. It's okay, just take your hormones and you'll be fine.

Bushladen008 said:
I predicted zyros would tear this community apart. Seems I am right as usual.

This site has become so normie infested that Zyrros is now worshipped. Guess it is time for truecels to pack it up and leave. Then this place will really become lookism 2.0.

Framecel222 said:
Bri8564 said:
Calm down youngincel. It's okay, just take your hormones and you'll be fine.
It's ok lacuna, just off yourself and go to Gandy heaven in hopes to gain more brain cells.

Bri8564 said:
It's ok lacuna, just off yourself and go to Gandy heaven in hopes to gain more brain cells.

Poor guy is too low iq to figure out how to end it. Someone should really pull the plug.

This site has become so normie infested that Zyrros is now worshipped. Guess it is time for truecels to pack it up and leave. Then this place will really become lookism 2.0.

I agree. Right now i am dealing with a normie who goes by the name of framecel

Poor guy is too low iq to figure out how to end it. Someone should really pull the plug.

We should send him a dagger through mail including instructions

Bri8564 said:
I agree. Right now i am dealing with a normie who goes by the name of framecel

We should send him a dagger through mail including instructions

Yeah he is too dumb to be able to load a revolver or even a semi-automatic pistol.