Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyro's Tinder Experiment

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Profile lasted 24 hrs
OWMJQHJ.jpg

fIrUh30.png

WMjGwXT.jpg

@Zyros
gBr0guA.gif

talk about hypergamy in my area..

mjl.gif

Zyros on suicide watch.

How much time did you dedicate to swiping, btw? If you only had 100 swipes at you disposal, then it's very understandable.

you should do this experiment in spain

I told you guys all the time that his face isn’t harmonious and looks like shit. But you’re always talking about how he’s a fakecel. Same with knajjd.

lol but dont use that faggot 68 kg bloated old pic

OP looks like he was sculpted out of clay.

Zyros said:
lol but dont use that faggot 68 kg bloated old pic

WMjGwXT.jpg

You should call her.

CopingGymcel said:
mjl.gif

Zyros on suicide watch.
How much time did you dedicate to swiping, btw? If you only had 100 swipes at you disposal, then it's very understandable.
He isn’t goodlooking, what’s so surprising?

Lmao to be fair he is making a very faggot pose

Sparky said:
Was this experiment done in the UK? If so then I can confirm that they have REALLY high standards here.
Zyros is a Chadlite though so I’d thought he’d be able to cut it, looks like they only want Chads.
Correct, UK.

LOL Zyros absolutely BTFO

Octopusgun2 said:
I told you guys all the time that his face isn’t harmonious and looks like shit. But you’re always talking about how he’s a fakecel. Same with knajjd.

Was there any regular on here you considered good looking?

Not even Chadlite can compete anymore. What a shame.

Weed said:
Correct, UK.

First using yet again a pic completely from before my weight loss. I even have shoulder length hair now and that pic is still when I had short hair lol. Its not like I didnt post recent pics a ton of times already, like in catfishman thread.

Second, listing me as 19 year old im 30 ffs.

Zyros said:
Weed said:
Correct, UK.
First using yet again a pic completely from before my weight loss. I even have shoulder length hair now and that pic is still when I had short hair lol. Its not like I posted recent pics a ton of times already, like in catfishman thread.
Second, listing me as 19 year old im 30 ffs.
You look young babe it's okay.
My 2nd and third pic was you with long hair

Sparky said:
When did you turn 30 Zyros?

few months so i might as well take the age pill that im not in my 20s anymore and round up

Bad pic. For some reason women HATE selfies. You should hav used one in a social enviroment. I don't know why women hate selfies so much as if the face is different depending on the nature of the photo but just opt for neutral pics.

incelman said:
Bad pic. For some reason women HATE selfies. You should hav used one in a social enviroment. I don't know why women hate selfies so much as if the face is different depending on the nature of the photo but just opt for neutral pics.
Lmao major cope

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1288

Sparky said:
To be fair you are actually at your peak right now in terms of looks so you’ve sort of went against the agepill. How long you been this lean for?

Around 2-3 months

Sparky said:
COPE

There have been orb tinder experiments where the profile was just orb’s aspie basement selfies and he still slayed.

That's because Orb is a legit Chad in those pics. His face gives the impression of cute yet mysterious loner.

Weed said:
Lmao major cope

They hate NON CHAD selfies. I should have made that clear in my OP.

incelman said:

its a bad pic but not because of it being a selfie, thats a cope.

incelman said:
Sparky said:
COPE
There have been orb tinder experiments where the profile was just orb’s aspie basement selfies and he still slayed.
That's because Orb is a legit Chad in those pics. His face gives the impression of cute yet mysterious loner.

Weed said:
Lmao major cope
They hate NON CHAD selfies. I should have made that clear in my OP.

Orb doesn’t look “cute”. I showed a pic of him to my sister and told me that he looks “dreamy”

You retards need to stop acting like his GL. His so far from it it's not even funny. I lol everytime he comes and brags about having fwb's. Like thats suppose to prove anything. @Zyros flush yourself asap. 

Also just lol @ getting framemogged by elementary school girls

Octopusgun2 said:
Orb doesn’t look “cute”. I showed a pic of him to my sister and told me that he looks “dreamy”

Dreamy cute whatever. My point stands still. You have to be Chad to get away with selfies.

FailedAbortion said:
You retards need to stop acting like his GL. His so far from it it's not even funny. I lol everytime he comes and brags about having fwb's. Like thats suppose to prove anything. @Zyros flush yourself asap.
Also just lol @ getting framemogged by elementary school girls
Shamijay, is this you?

Zyros is goodlooking though. Just not good-looking enough for tinder.

incelman said:

Mirin cope. All my pics are selfies and I still have matches

FailedAbortion said:
Mirin cope. All my pics are selfies and I still have matches

GTFO CHAD

Sparky said:
Have you ever been lean before or were you always bloated before?

I think I was at 15-18 years old but then my face structure was much shittier so it didnt natter

Zyros said:
I think I was at 15-18 years old but then my face structure was much shittier so it didnt natter

Just lol @ not having a naturally lean face

If you have to stop being bloated it's ogre

incelman said:
GTFO CHAD

I'm just disproving your cope mechanism

mHM3DMk.gif

I can't stop laughing holy shit. IT'S OVER!

@Zyros are you offended that she thought she had a chance with you?

Zyros said:

And how did your face struxture change. It can't basically change the bone architecture.

It's not a true experiment. You should put multiple pictures and a decent bio. You should try your hardest.
He is not a subhuman he should get laid easily. If he is really only 19 he shouldn't be worried. It is normal to be a virgin at 19. Not a trucel.

Weed said:
Profile lasted 24 hrs
OWMJQHJ.jpg

fIrUh30.png

WMjGwXT.jpg

@Zyros
gBr0guA.gif

talk about hypergamy in my area..

giphy.gif

Zyros mogs me so hard it's not even funny.

I'd fuck her brains out if I could.

Lucky bastard. I've never gotten any matches.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Zyros is a fakecel.

Tinder is random af. Lazily Chadfishing I got nothin'. Two matches who unmatched immediately kek

Well, that's why you don't use Tinder if you're not a gigachad.

But seriously, only 1 match? He's not even close to ugly. What a fucking joke app.