Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @Zyros seriously i REALLY dont think that he's a incel

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive just took a look on a Zyros Picture compilation on reddit of some weird guy named "zyros Stalker"

And i cant detect him as incel, not even close

He complains About facial bloat (which is reasonable to some degree), but his facial bloat is not even close so bad like mine

I literally have to Morph myself to look so good like he does in a non frauded picture

The only Thing which he truly lacks is shoulder width and General waist to shoulder ratio, but thats it

I dont think that it is ok to make fun about him (although his nigga fart meme is really funny LMAO), since he really suffers through his so claimed "Problems"

If he would surgerymax he could become a real Slayer, just take a look at toni mahfud, if this guy can fraud hiself into a model Version of his former self then zyros could definitely do it too

The most ridiculous thing is that he is over 30 while he Looks like 22-26

Seriously, why do you think that you're an incel @Zyros ? (apart from your narrow shoulders)

Good facial structure will compensate for everything else, I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Bad facial structure can only be overcome by JBW.

Zyros just posts here to humblebrag and have incels tell him how attractive he is, since nobody in real life does, because he probably doesn't go outside due to his retardation.

He's not an incel at all from what I understand; he rather looksmaxed and ascended at 22 or 23 and so is intimately familiar with the effect of lookism in daily life.

Bad facial structure can only be overcome by JBW.

:feelskek:

Not even passable facial structure can be overcome by "JBW".

no fucking shit. hes a blackpilled normie which are allowed on this site.

He's a supposed framecel, but still, dude is like 5ft11, perfect hairline, good bone structure in the face etc he's really just a mentalcel tho.

Zyros just posts here to humblebrag and have incels tell him how attractive he is, since nobody in real life does, because he probably doesn't go outside due to his retardation.
Brutally true tbh.

As a 30+ guy one of my hopes/copes is that if I lost a shitload of body fat, I would have a good looking face with a frame as bad as Zyros and bald.