Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyros and other non-edgelord posters are never featured on cucktears

He was. They made comics about him, worshipping his beauty.

That would go against their agenda. Their whole premise (IncelTEARS) is to ridicule the most vocally extreme and then use that brush to paint the rest of us.

Not trying to be egotistical because I could care less about reddit fame/exposure, but 1350 posts and not one was used as a titular screenshot or quote for IncelTears. Guess it hurts their narrative that people who are blackpilled, lonely, yet accepting of that fact can be reasonable and not extremists.

I was never featured on cucktears except my one comment..

I wouldnt be surprised if the most ridiculous shit was posted by normies to make us loook bad

I dont really look at reddit much, full of normies and im too busy coping / LDAR.

i loled at the responses to a thread that i made on /r/incels that got pasted to cucktears by a numale redditor.. so much cope there

blickpall said:
That would go against their agenda. Their whole premise (IncelTEARS) is to ridicule the most vocally extreme and then use that brush to paint the rest of us.

Not trying to be egotistical because I could care less about reddit fame/exposure, but 1350 posts and not one was used as a titular screenshot or quote for IncelTears. Guess it hurts their narrative that people who are blackpilled, lonely, yet accepting of that fact can be reasonable and not extremists.

I don't know why but they seem to avoid posting stuff from this site in general. Now it's mostly incel related  stuff from the reddit comment section.

Sparky said:
None of the major posters here (except universallyabhorred and incelman) have really be featured on there. All the guys they screenshot almost exclusively have the title of “lurker” which makes me sceptical of how much brigading has gone on.

Incelman for his shitposts, and @universallyabhorred for his call for action threads. 

I've been featured there without my name being crossed out though: including avatar. 

But I agree with OP, Zyrros threads are not featured because they're mostly for division.

Yeah they don`t featured two of my most blackpilled posts "according live to a sub 5 subhuman according to western civilization" or my "Incels should support transhumanism" i suppose because it have too many truths in it.

I already said it, Inceltears and other of our opponents don`t give less of an shit if some of us chimp out and decide to kill people in the street, in fact they celebrate it because that facilizate our demonization and the true objective: Stop the Spreading of the Blackpill, they are slaves of the modern world and will attack any that try to dare that is not perfect and have to change.

Your sig cracks me up every time.

Probably because Zyros is somewhat good looking.

blickpall said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7j3610/this_guy_needs_his_time_in_the_sun/
I wish there was a shooting at an inceltears meetup tbh.
Framecel222 said:
Your sig cracks me up every time.
if you meant the gif it represents how I feel at all times

They never refute our arguments but will make fun of a guy being mad that he's a virgin and venting shit

Sparky said:
None of the major posters here (except universallyabhorred and incelman) have really be featured on there. All the guys they screenshot almost exclusively have the title of “lurker” which makes me sceptical of how much brigading has gone on.

I was featured on there a couple times.

They are afraid of the truth.

jagged0 said:

There was some comic where they drew @Zyros, @Zielony4 and StBlackops2cel together. 
k9y717m18coz.png

modus_coperandi said:
There was some comic where they drew @Zyros, @Zielony4 and StBlackops2cel together. 
k9y717m18coz.png

Damn, they all mog me. I'm not that short and no way in hell am I that skinny. Lol.

Where'd ya find that comic? Did she say it was me? I know my character looks similar to 'maxcel.'

Zielony4 said:
Damn, they all mog me. I'm not that short and no way in hell am I that skinny. Lol.

Where'd ya find that comic?

Adlelelele posted it on IT once and I saved the thread.
Here's another one, all those characters were based on actual /r/incels posters, but I only remember that you were one of them. She mentioned somewhere which one was based on you, yeah, but I don't remember anymore. 

nd52ih96vvtz.png

modus_coperandi said:
k9y717m18coz.png

What the fuck lol where is that comic

modus_coperandi said:
Adlelelele posted it on IT once and I saved the thread.
Here's another one, all those characters were based on actual /r/incels posters, but I only remember that you were one of them. She mentioned somewhere which one was based on you, yeah, but I don't remember anymore. 

nd52ih96vvtz.png

She said I'm the purple one on the bottom. It's supposed to be based off the ginyu force from DBZ, look at those poses.

I wanted a green one, but I feel a bit better that I am captain :)

god I hate that zyros, dude is a cuck and knows it