Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyro discussion thread

W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Applause.  If Mozart lived past 40 or Shakespeare written another play, neither could have reached such a perfect art as Zyros has perfected.  His medium isn't music, drama, painting, or sculpture, though.  Rather Zyros works exclusively through cope.  His cope is crafted to create finest impression of a poster who has completely lost touch with reality.  The artist has transcended objective reality to live in an idealized Copenhagen where every flaw can be explained away, and every hint of one's true SMV can be ignored.  You need to read Zyros' whole canon to appreciate his monumental achievement, but just a few passages should give you a fine glimpse of his talent. 

Lets take the thread "pics of my FRAME shirtless" ( http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Pics-of-m...-salvation ) This magnificient opus introduces the artist's girlish skinnyfat physique:

S71117-14411618.jpg

This pic received exactly the kind of derision one would expect.  Poster after poster declared his body a disaster no woman could love.  But this is just the first act for a cope artist.  Watch as Zyros buils layer upon layer of cope to insulate his ego from his own ugliness.  

First, the artist claims that only face matters:

Quote: said:
zyros

Women don't seem to care about frame as much as face

But still the insults flow in.  People continue to lol at the pic and tell him to roid like an athlete about to be cut from the team.  So Zyros pulls out a greater cope.  The camera is distorting his frame:

Quote: said:
zyros

Wtf I just looked at myself in the mirror in 3d and the distance between the end of my neck and my shoulder/clavicle is noticably shorter in the photo (no cope I'm srs).

He even writes "no cope."  Perfect.  But the comments continue to pile up.  More reality, more red pills, more unmistable awareness that menopausal women have more T.  

So the coper has to find a way to change the conversation.  This is where Zyros enters his late or "frauding" period in his work.  Take this pic:

Or6Aax0l.jpg

Notice how Zyros twists his body away from the camera.  Notices the coat and sweater layers to build up his puny frame.  Notice the dim back lit lighting to create the illusion of greater angularity and nicer skin tone.  Notice how the sweater neck almost hides a weak chin/lower third.  Notice the squinting.  This perfected represents the artists' "fraud" stage.

Now, are you ready for Zyros last touch of cope?

UnYAvy5.jpg

I would be perfectly fine with Zyros if all his selfes were banned and his bragging ceased.

He's Sylar out of Heroes with subhuman frame and no superpowers

Zyros are you in love with yourself? KEK JK. I'm too ashamed to post my pics (besides my privacy concerns) because of my looks. I guess that's cool that you have that copefidence going for you.

Zyros said:
Oh nice but use some nowadays pic in which I weight almost 8 kg less.

AT 5'11 you should weigh at least 165 lbs. Why the fuck are you doing this to yourself?

The legend continues.

zyross pissed me off cause he wont gymcel. enormous potential.

10/10 face
eats like a bird probably doesnt lift

https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Blackpilled-myself-on-FRAME-and-NECK-Raging-quite-a-bit

he should shift his shitposting to the bodybuilding forums and actually put work in IRL

if he put his obbessive mind onto lifting and diet world he would look like a small framed Zyzz

https://i.imgur.com/i86gWO0.jpg

Nice essay. Now use recent pics pls. All of the haters with the same bullshit usikmg more than a year old pic.

Zyros said:
Nice essay. Now use recent pics pls. All of the haters with the same bullshit usikmg more than a year old pic.

sure ok,

S71117-14445320_20171118_1929011.jpg

S71118-19294212_20171118_1930361.jpg

S71118-19331861.jpg

He needs a thicker neck and a more muscular body, it'd probably accentuates the good face he already has.

A feminine build doesn't work on that guy; he definitely needs more muscle.

Why are you guys so obsessed with each other? Quit this schoolyard flirting and set up a meeting to fuck already.

Dude looks anorexic. Maybe fix that first.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Zyros-A-Study-in-Cope

Stolen striaght from fucking lookism. Get the fuck out with this lookism crap.

womenwillpay4this said:

first is fairly recent  second is not. third is from more than 1 fukn year aho. Im sure you know which pics im talking about. I even posted several candidnpics from parties not to be biased.

Im sure you are just some hateful troll.

incelman said:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Zyros-A-Study-in-Cope

Stolen striaght from fucking lookism. Get the fuck out with this lookism crap.

You don't say, there are links in the OP. That is where I got the photos.

Considering how much you talk like someone exclusively from lookism, believing ugly smart incels cannot betabux. lmfao

Zyros said:
first is fairly recent  second is not. Im sure you know which pics im talking about. I even posted several candidnpics from parties not to be biased.

how much do you weigh

womenwillpay4this said:

Considering how much you talk like someone exclusively from lookism, believing ugly smart incels cannot betabux. lmfao

lsmao i spammed lookism with pics after wright loss including candid ones.

You are just a cherrypicking troll.

womenwillpay4this said:

Lookism are a bunch of copers. They popularized terms like inhibition, autism. neurotypical, social proof which tbh are all bullshit.

incelman said:
Lookism are a bunch of copers. They popularized terms like inhibition, autism. neurotypical, social proof which tbh are all bullshit.

They also believe looks to be the end all be all, just like you. They would deny that fact a smart ugly incel can achieve betabuxing, just like you.

When status and money can play a huge role depending on your age, where you live, etc.

Try again detective.

Zyros said:
first is fairly recent  second is not. third is from more than 1 fukn year aho. Im sure you know which pics im talking about. I even posted several candidnpics from parties not to be biased.

post a new set of recent photos to prove everyone wrong

show us your looksmaxing and prove us wrong once and for all

womenwillpay4this said:
They also believe looks to be the end all be all, just like you. They would deny that fact a smart ugly incel can achieve betabuxing, just like you.

When status and money can play a huge role depending on your age, where you live, etc.

Try again detective.

LOOKS are the end of all.

Status and Money play a role if you ARE somwhat Normie If you are an ugly subhuman with no friends or value then no amount of money can buy your happiness.

incelman said:
LOOKS are the end of all.

Status and Money play a role if you ARE somwhat Normie If you are an ugly subhuman with no friends or value then no amount of money can buy your happiness.

cope i wont even entertain your bull shit you are in denial and clueless of the real world and how much status and money play effect after your high school child tier life.

"no amount of money can buy your happiness."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

womenwillpay4this said:
cope i wont even entertain your bull shit you are in denial and clueless of the real world and how much status and money play effect after your high school child tier life.

"no amount of money can buy your happiness."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure pal.

womenwillpay4this said:

Try again detective.

post a new set of recent photos to prove everyone wrong

show us your looksmaxing and prove us wrong once and for all

cant right now but im gonna post them. if not in some hours ill do it tomorrow. Have lots and lots of pics but i swear i posted them on lookism already

Face is decent, but pencil neck and frame are death. Roidmax required.

womenwillpay4this said:
nice argument.

You are living in fucking la la land. All these betabuxes you keep talking about were not hopless vigins. They had sex at one point and just settled for consistency. You don't just magically get a woman if you become rich.

incelman said:
you don't just magically get a woman if you become rich.

yes you do retard and it does not have to be rich either, just well above average pay.

all you need is a woman who is low tier and already experienced chad but would never get ltr with an 8/10+.  they are low iq and are poor. after a certain age these females which are many, decide to date down as their clock ticks and the first prey they go for is high paid incels. they still cheat and want chads dick until the day they die but they settle eventually for the high tier incels looks matter less if you are older not deformed but have money or status

womenwillpay4this said:
yes you do retard and it does not have to be rich either, just well above average pay.

all you need is a woman who is low tier and already experienced chad but would never get ltr with an 8/10+.  they are low iq and are poor. after a certain age these females which are many, decide to date down as their clock ticks and the first prey they go for is high paid incels. they still cheat and want chads dick until the day they die but they settle eventually for the high tier incels looks matter less if you are older not deformed but have money or status

They date down. I agree. They won't date ugly subhumans like us.

Zyros bro you're going in the wrong direction. You need muscle, not making yourself lean af. You've probably lost a good amount of muscle already. Nigga start eating rotisserie chickens, up your test, and lift heavy, fool.

Sub8Hate said:
Zyros bro you're going in the wrong direction. You need muscle,  not making yourself lean af. You've probably lost a good amount of muscle already. Nigga start eating rotisserie chickens, up your test, and lift heavy, fool.

He's not incel. Also as long as he's fairly tall (5'11 +) being lean will get him laid. Most people 6 foot plus that get laid are average to absolute otter mode just like most models are skinny as hell and tall. It's all about having a lean/low BF face. Zyross face starts getting fat and it's all over.

Morf12 said:
He's not incel. Also as long as he's fairly tall (5'11 +) being lean will get him laid. Most people 6 foot plus that get laid are average to absolute otter mode just like most models are skinny as hell and tall. It's all about having a lean/low BF face. Zyross face starts getting fat and it's all over.

This.  my slim frame REQUIRES a lean face even at the cost of muscle. Getting a leaner face improved me a lot and things like cloudy day lightning dont destroy me anymore.

I have a face on par with Zyrros', but even he frame-mogs me (I'm an awkwardly shaped twig).

Frame is extremely important, and I attribute it as being the primary reason for my volceldom

Volcel bec no fatties, ever

I don't understand how ppl still haven't realized that there are minimum thresholds that must be met in each subdivision of looks in order to get a non-fat gf.

Face is important, but if you barely meet the face-threshold (for a guy of avg height) and are 5' 2", then it's fucking over. Face may be most important, but other thresholds are critically important as well. Remember, girls can fuck ANY guy they wish, and their dating pool is colossally large. Youre not just competing with other dudes in one or two 'aspects', but every aspect simultaneously.

incelman said:
You are living in fucking la la land. All these betabuxes you keep talking about were not hopless vigins. They had sex at one point and just settled for consistency. You don't just magically get a woman if you become rich.

LOL, you obviously CAN get women if you have A LOT of money.  Will they truly love you? Nah. Will they be loyal? Lol. From what Ive observed this occurs more often with women who are at least already in their late twenties (I suppose after theyve realized that they are pretty much life-failures and there is no other way to wealth), and also, they're invariably ethnic (Russian and Asian femails mostly)

If I'm wrong, then explain the PLETHORA of old-ass men (I'm talking 50s and even 60s) who I see all over Miami with 30-yr-old wives.  These guys aren't particularly handsome, but they're obviously wealthy (expensive cars, jewelry, etc)

If you want real love and sex, then you need to meet femails' insanely high looks-standards.

If you want a live-in prostitute, you only need money.

Mr_Mercedes said:

LOL, you obviously CAN get women if you have A LOT of money.  Will they truly love you? Nah.  Will they be loyal?  Lol.  From what Ive observed this occurs more often with women who are at least already in their late twenties (I suppose after theyve realized that they are pretty much life-failures and there is no other way to wealth), and also, they're invariably ethnic (Russian and Asian femails mostly)  

If I'm wrong, then explain the PLETHORA of old-ass men (I'm talking 50s and even 60s) who I see all over Miami with 30-yr-old wives.  These guys aren't particularly handsome, but they're obviously wealthy (expensive cars, jewelry, etc)

If you want real love and sex, then you need to meet femails' insanely high looks-standards.

If you want a live-in prostitute, you only need money.

Yeah, with money you can usually get Russian or Asian femoids who will cuck you with a Chad. You just can't win as an ugly subhuman. It's so fucking over because no matter how rich I get I will never get a girl like this https://i.redd.it/st6lorzcucgy.jpg

Oh that's just great, more Zyros pics

Idk why dont just start a tren cycle with a caloric defecit so his face doesnt bloat, he would be a fucking chad.

undeadcel said:
Idk why dont just start a tren cycle with a caloric defecit so his face doesnt bloat, he would be a fucking chad.

I considered it but I read a lot of stories of it aging skin and face.

I am 30 yr old so any loss of youth would be very bad for me.

I'd love to stand next to Zyros.

Sub8Hate said:
Zyros bro you're going in the wrong direction. You need muscle, not making yourself lean af. You've probably lost a good amount of muscle already. Nigga start eating rotisserie chickens, up your test, and lift heavy, fool.

The guy bloats really easily and has a rounded ramus. His frame will also make any muscles look like this retard to the left:

1I1MW1a.jpg

He should just continue staying lean, because that's how his face will look the best. That means avoiding bloat foods and not eating at a calorie surplus.

You may have a point, but I've also noticed that too skinny is nearly as bad as being too big.

Sub8Hate said:
You may have a point, but I've also noticed that too skinny is nearly as bad as being too big.
It's worse. Females HATE lankcels, and they obviously get no respect from other males.

Sub8Hate said:

He could start doing some calisthenics. Considering his low body weight, he could become quite good at it.

Grotesque said:
It's worse. Females HATE lankcels, and they obviously get no respect from other males.

He is never going to get any respect with that frame anyway.

As I said yesterday, here are the recent pics.

Cherrypics/taken by me:

[img=300x299]https://puu.sh/ypi7H/24af2ec319.png[/img]

[img=300x322]https://puu.sh/ypi8o/fd09c8914c.png[/img] [img=300x333]https://puu.sh/ypi90/376e3b000a.png[/img]

Candid/Taken by others:

[img=300x359]https://puu.sh/ypiad/c04898f3b2.png[/img]

[img=300x389]https://puu.sh/ypib7/e5489982c5.png[/img] [img=300x334]https://puu.sh/ypibI/845b1cae01.png[/img]

Zyros said:
As I said yesterday, here are the recent pics.

Cherrypics/taken by me:

[img=300x299]https://puu.sh/ypi7H/24af2ec319.png[/img]

[img=300x322]https://puu.sh/ypi8o/fd09c8914c.png[/img] [img=300x333]https://puu.sh/ypi90/376e3b000a.png[/img]

Candid/Taken by others:

[img=300x359]https://puu.sh/ypiad/c04898f3b2.png[/img]

[img=300x389]https://puu.sh/ypib7/e5489982c5.png[/img] [img=300x334]https://puu.sh/ypibI/845b1cae01.png[/img]

You're still an attention seeker, but I have to admit that you've improved a lot in the looks department in the last year or so. You look much better than you used to.

Do girls approach you when you are clubbing/bar hopping? Do you notice any extra female attention now vs. 1 year ago?

He is using makeup, right? At least for his eye area.

This male model needs to fuck off already. Shit.

CopingGymcel said:
You're still an attention seeker, but I have to admit that you've improved a lot in the looks department in the last year or so. You look much better than you used to.

Do girls approach you when you are clubbing/bar hopping? Do you notice any extra female attention now vs. 1 year ago?

They do but its not an everyday Chad ocurrence. It happens sometimes.

I dunno, female attention seems to be random for me. Like I get low attention for some weeks then other weeks suddenly get a lot of it. 1 year ago I had very long hair (growing it again) so it masked a bit the fatter face.

As a note, don't know if good or bad, since my weight loss two girls told friends of mine I resemble a vampire.

Hikage-best-knaifu said:
He is using makeup, right? At least for his eye area.

I get asked that question quite a lot irl about makeup on eyes.

No I don't.