Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zyro discussion thread

W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
Applause.  If Mozart lived past 40 or Shakespeare written another play, neither could have reached such a perfect art as Zyros has perfected.  His medium isn't music, drama, painting, or sculpture, though.  Rather Zyros works exclusively through cope.  His cope is crafted to create finest impression of a poster who has completely lost touch with reality.  The artist has transcended objective reality to live in an idealized Copenhagen where every flaw can be explained away, and every hint of one's true SMV can be ignored.  You need to read Zyros' whole canon to appreciate his monumental achievement, but just a few passages should give you a fine glimpse of his talent. 


Lets take the thread "pics of my FRAME shirtless" ( http://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-Pics-of-m...-salvation ) This magnificient opus introduces the artist's girlish skinnyfat physique:


S71117-14411618.jpg



This pic received exactly the kind of derision one would expect.  Poster after poster declared his body a disaster no woman could love.  But this is just the first act for a cope artist.  Watch as Zyros buils layer upon layer of cope to insulate his ego from his own ugliness.  

First, the artist claims that only face matters:

Quote: said:
zyros

Women don't seem to care about frame as much as face

But still the insults flow in.  People continue to lol at the pic and tell him to roid like an athlete about to be cut from the team.  So Zyros pulls out a greater cope.  The camera is distorting his frame:

Quote: said:
zyros

Wtf I just looked at myself in the mirror in 3d and the distance between the end of my neck and my shoulder/clavicle is noticably shorter in the photo (no cope I'm srs).

He even writes "no cope."  Perfect.  But the comments continue to pile up.  More reality, more red pills, more unmistable awareness that menopausal women have more T.  

So the coper has to find a way to change the conversation.  This is where Zyros enters his late or "frauding" period in his work.  Take this pic:

Or6Aax0l.jpg


Notice how Zyros twists his body away from the camera.  Notices the coat and sweater layers to build up his puny frame.  Notice the dim back lit lighting to create the illusion of greater angularity and nicer skin tone.  Notice how the sweater neck almost hides a weak chin/lower third.  Notice the squinting.  This perfected represents the artists' "fraud" stage.

Now, are you ready for Zyros last touch of cope?



UnYAvy5.jpg
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,619
Online
45d 4h 26m
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
womenwillpay4this said:

Oh nice but use some nowadays pic in which I weight almost 8 kg less.
 
CamelBlueFilters

CamelBlueFilters

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
229
Online
0
I would be perfectly fine with Zyros if all his selfes were banned and his bragging ceased.
 
Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
He's Sylar out of Heroes with subhuman frame and no superpowers
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Zyros are you in love with yourself? KEK JK. I'm too ashamed to post my pics (besides my privacy concerns) because of my looks. I guess that's cool that you have that copefidence going for you.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
931
Online
45m
Zyros said:
Oh nice but use some nowadays pic in which I weight almost 8 kg less.

AT 5'11 you should weigh at least 165 lbs. Why the fuck are you doing this to yourself?
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,710
Online
14m
The legend continues.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
zyross pissed me off cause he wont gymcel. enormous potential.

10/10 face
eats like a bird probably doesnt lift

https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Blackpilled-myself-on-FRAME-and-NECK-Raging-quite-a-bit

he should shift his shitposting to the bodybuilding forums and actually put work in IRL

if he put his obbessive mind onto lifting and diet world he would look like a small framed Zyzz

https://i.imgur.com/i86gWO0.jpg
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Nice essay. Now use recent pics pls. All of the haters with the same bullshit usikmg more than a year old pic.
 
W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
Zyros said:
Nice essay. Now use recent pics pls. All of the haters with the same bullshit usikmg more than a year old pic.

sure ok,

S71117-14445320_20171118_1929011.jpg


S71118-19294212_20171118_1930361.jpg



S71118-19331861.jpg
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
He needs a thicker neck and a more muscular body, it'd probably accentuates the good face he already has.

A feminine build doesn't work on that guy; he definitely needs more muscle.
 
blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
4,938
Online
52m
Why are you guys so obsessed with each other? Quit this schoolyard flirting and set up a meeting to fuck already.
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,710
Online
14m
Dude looks anorexic. Maybe fix that first.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
https://lookism.net/Thread-Zyros-A-Study-in-Cope

Stolen striaght from fucking lookism. Get the fuck out with this lookism crap.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
womenwillpay4this said:



first is fairly recent  second is not. third is from more than 1 fukn year aho. Im sure you know which pics im talking about. I even posted several candidnpics from parties not to be biased.

Im sure you are just some hateful troll.
 
W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
incelman said:
https://lookism.net/Thread-Zyros-A-Study-in-Cope

Stolen striaght from fucking lookism. Get the fuck out with this lookism crap.

You don't say, there are links in the OP. That is where I got the photos.

Considering how much you talk like someone exclusively from lookism, believing ugly smart incels cannot betabux. lmfao
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
Zyros said:
first is fairly recent  second is not. Im sure you know which pics im talking about. I even posted several candidnpics from parties not to be biased.

Im sure you are just some hateful troll.

how much do you weigh
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
womenwillpay4this said:
You don't say, there are links in the OP. That is where I got the photos.

Considering how much you talk like someone exclusively from lookism, believing ugly smart incels cannot betabux. lmfao

lsmao i spammed lookism with pics after wright loss including candid ones.

You are just a cherrypicking troll.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
womenwillpay4this said:
You don't say, there are links in the OP. That is where I got the photos.

Considering how much you talk like someone exclusively from lookism, believing ugly smart incels cannot betabux. lmfao

Lookism are a bunch of copers. They popularized terms like inhibition, autism. neurotypical, social proof which tbh are all bullshit.
 
W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
incelman said:
Lookism are a bunch of copers. They popularized terms like inhibition, autism. neurotypical, social proof which tbh are all bullshit.

They also believe looks to be the end all be all, just like you. They would deny that fact a smart ugly incel can achieve betabuxing, just like you.

 When status and money can play a huge role depending on your age, where you live, etc.

Try again detective.


Zyros said:
first is fairly recent  second is not. third is from more than 1 fukn year aho. Im sure you know which pics im talking about. I even posted several candidnpics from parties not to be biased.

Im sure you are just some hateful troll.

post a new set of recent photos to prove everyone wrong

show us your looksmaxing and prove us wrong once and for all
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
womenwillpay4this said:
They also believe looks to be the end all be all, just like you. They would deny that fact a smart ugly incel can achieve betabuxing, just like you.

 When status and money can play a huge role depending on your age, where you live, etc.

Try again detective.

LOOKS are the end of all.

Status and Money play a role if you ARE somwhat Normie If you are an ugly subhuman with no friends or value then no amount of money can buy your happiness.
 
W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
incelman said:
LOOKS are the end of all.

Status and Money play a role if you ARE somwhat Normie If you are an ugly subhuman with no friends or value then no amount of money can buy your happiness.

cope i wont even entertain your bull shit you are in denial and clueless of the real world and how much status and money play effect after your high school child tier life.


"no amount of money can buy your happiness."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
Chad-'cel's OUT.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
womenwillpay4this said:
cope i wont even entertain your bull shit you are in denial and clueless of the real world and how much status and money play effect after your high school child tier life.


"no amount of money can buy your happiness."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sure pal.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
womenwillpay4this said:
They also believe looks to be the end all be all, just like you. They would deny that fact a smart ugly incel can achieve betabuxing, just like you.

 When status and money can play a huge role depending on your age, where you live, etc.

Try again detective.



post a new set of recent photos to prove everyone wrong

show us your looksmaxing and prove us wrong once and for all


cant right now but im gonna post them. if not in some hours ill do it tomorrow. Have lots and lots of pics but i swear i posted them on lookism already
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
Face is decent, but pencil neck and frame are death. Roidmax required.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
womenwillpay4this said:
nice argument.

You are living in fucking la la land. All these betabuxes you keep talking about were not hopless vigins. They had sex at one point and just settled for consistency. You don't just magically get a woman if you become rich.
 
W

womenwillpay4this

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
38
Online
0
incelman said:
you don't just magically get a woman if you become rich.


yes you do retard and it does not have to be rich either, just well above average pay.

all you need is a woman who is low tier and already experienced chad but would never get ltr with an 8/10+.  they are low iq and are poor. after a certain age these females which are many, decide to date down as their clock ticks and the first prey they go for is high paid incels. they still cheat and want chads dick until the day they die but they settle eventually for the high tier incels looks matter less if you are older not deformed but have money or status
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
womenwillpay4this said:
yes you do retard and it does not have to be rich either, just well above average pay.

all you need is a woman who is low tier and already experienced chad but would never get ltr with an 8/10+.  they are low iq and are poor. after a certain age these females which are many, decide to date down as their clock ticks and the first prey they go for is high paid incels. they still cheat and want chads dick until the day they die but they settle eventually for the high tier incels looks matter less if you are older not deformed but have money or status

They date down. I agree. They won't date ugly subhumans like us.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Zyros bro you're going in the wrong direction. You need muscle, not making yourself lean af. You've probably lost a good amount of muscle already. Nigga start eating rotisserie chickens, up your test, and lift heavy, fool.
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
Sub8Hate said:
Zyros bro you're going in the wrong direction. You need muscle,  not making yourself lean af. You've probably lost a good amount of muscle already. Nigga start eating rotisserie chickens, up your test, and lift heavy, fool.

He's not incel. Also as long as he's fairly tall (5'11 +) being lean will get him laid. Most people 6 foot plus that get laid are average to absolute otter mode just like most models are skinny as hell and tall. It's all about having a lean/low BF face. Zyross face starts getting fat and it's all over.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Morf12 said:
He's not incel. Also as long as he's fairly tall (5'11 +) being lean will get him laid. Most people 6 foot plus that get laid are average to absolute otter mode just like most models are skinny as hell and tall. It's all about having a lean/low BF face. Zyross face starts getting fat and it's all over.

This.  my slim frame REQUIRES a lean face even at the cost of muscle. Getting a leaner face improved me a lot and things like cloudy day lightning dont destroy me anymore.
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
I have a face on par with Zyrros', but even he frame-mogs me (I'm an awkwardly shaped twig).

Frame is extremely important, and I attribute it as being the primary reason for my volceldom

Volcel bec no fatties, ever

I don't understand how ppl still haven't realized that there are minimum thresholds that must be met in each subdivision of looks in order to get a non-fat gf.

Face is important, but if you barely meet the face-threshold (for a guy of avg height) and are 5' 2", then it's fucking over. Face may be most important, but other thresholds are critically important as well. Remember, girls can fuck ANY guy they wish, and their dating pool is colossally large. Youre not just competing with other dudes in one or two 'aspects', but every aspect simultaneously.




incelman said:
You are living in fucking la la land. All these betabuxes you keep talking about were not hopless vigins. They had sex at one point and just settled for consistency. You don't just magically get a woman if you become rich.

LOL, you obviously CAN get women if you have A LOT of money.  Will they truly love you? Nah. Will they be loyal? Lol. From what Ive observed this occurs more often with women who are at least already in their late twenties (I suppose after theyve realized that they are pretty much life-failures and there is no other way to wealth), and also, they're invariably ethnic (Russian and Asian femails mostly)

If I'm wrong, then explain the PLETHORA of old-ass men (I'm talking 50s and even 60s) who I see all over Miami with 30-yr-old wives.  These guys aren't particularly handsome, but they're obviously wealthy (expensive cars, jewelry, etc)

If you want real love and sex, then you need to meet femails' insanely high looks-standards.

If you want a live-in prostitute, you only need money.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Mr_Mercedes said:



LOL, you obviously CAN get women if you have A LOT of money.  Will they truly love you? Nah.  Will they be loyal?  Lol.  From what Ive observed this occurs more often with women who are at least already in their late twenties (I suppose after theyve realized that they are pretty much life-failures and there is no other way to wealth), and also, they're invariably ethnic (Russian and Asian femails mostly)  

If I'm wrong, then explain the PLETHORA of old-ass men (I'm talking 50s and even 60s) who I see all over Miami with 30-yr-old wives.  These guys aren't particularly handsome, but they're obviously wealthy (expensive cars, jewelry, etc)

If you want real love and sex, then you need to meet femails' insanely high looks-standards.

If you want a live-in prostitute, you only need money.



Yeah, with money you can usually get Russian or Asian femoids who will cuck you with a Chad. You just can't win as an ugly subhuman. It's so fucking over because no matter how rich I get I will never get a girl like this https://i.redd.it/st6lorzcucgy.jpg
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,639
Online
122d 15h 45m
Oh that's just great, more Zyros pics
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
755
Online
26m
Idk why dont just start a tren cycle with a caloric defecit so his face doesnt bloat, he would be a fucking chad.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
undeadcel said:
Idk why dont just start a tren cycle with a caloric defecit so his face doesnt bloat, he would be a fucking chad.

I considered it but I read a lot of stories of it aging skin and face.

I am 30 yr old so any loss of youth would be very bad for me.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
I'd love to stand next to Zyros.


Sub8Hate said:
Zyros bro you're going in the wrong direction. You need muscle, not making yourself lean af. You've probably lost a good amount of muscle already. Nigga start eating rotisserie chickens, up your test, and lift heavy, fool.

The guy bloats really easily and has a rounded ramus. His frame will also make any muscles look like this retard to the left:

1I1MW1a.jpg


He should just continue staying lean, because that's how his face will look the best. That means avoiding bloat foods and not eating at a calorie surplus.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
You may have a point, but I've also noticed that too skinny is nearly as bad as being too big.
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,726
Online
11d 3h 12m
Sub8Hate said:
You may have a point, but I've also noticed that too skinny is nearly as bad as being too big.
It's worse. Females HATE lankcels, and they obviously get no respect from other males.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Sub8Hate said:
You may have a point, but I've also noticed that too skinny is nearly as bad as being too big.

He could start doing some calisthenics. Considering his low body weight, he could become quite good at it.


Grotesque said:
It's worse. Females HATE lankcels, and they obviously get no respect from other males.

He is never going to get any respect with that frame anyway.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
As I said yesterday, here are the recent pics.

Cherrypics/taken by me:

[img=300x299]https://puu.sh/ypi7H/24af2ec319.png[/img]

[img=300x322]https://puu.sh/ypi8o/fd09c8914c.png[/img] [img=300x333]https://puu.sh/ypi90/376e3b000a.png[/img]


Candid/Taken by others:

 [img=300x359]https://puu.sh/ypiad/c04898f3b2.png[/img]

[img=300x389]https://puu.sh/ypib7/e5489982c5.png[/img] [img=300x334]https://puu.sh/ypibI/845b1cae01.png[/img]
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Zyros said:
As I said yesterday, here are the recent pics.

Cherrypics/taken by me:

[img=300x299]https://puu.sh/ypi7H/24af2ec319.png[/img]

[img=300x322]https://puu.sh/ypi8o/fd09c8914c.png[/img] [img=300x333]https://puu.sh/ypi90/376e3b000a.png[/img]


Candid/Taken by others:

 [img=300x359]https://puu.sh/ypiad/c04898f3b2.png[/img]

[img=300x389]https://puu.sh/ypib7/e5489982c5.png[/img] [img=300x334]https://puu.sh/ypibI/845b1cae01.png[/img]


You're still an attention seeker, but I have to admit that you've improved a lot in the looks department in the last year or so. You look much better than you used to.

Do girls approach you when you are clubbing/bar hopping? Do you notice any extra female attention now vs. 1 year ago?
 
Hikage-best-knaifu

Hikage-best-knaifu

Recruit
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
495
Online
2d 21h 45m
He is using makeup, right? At least for his eye area.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
This male model needs to fuck off already. Shit.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
You're still an attention seeker, but I have to admit that you've improved a lot in the looks department in the last year or so. You look much better than you used to.

Do girls approach you when you are clubbing/bar hopping? Do you notice any extra female attention now vs. 1 year ago?

They do but its not an everyday Chad ocurrence. It happens sometimes.

I dunno, female attention seems to be random for me. Like I get low attention for some weeks then other weeks suddenly get a lot of it. 1 year ago I had very long hair (growing it again) so it masked a bit the fatter face.

As a note, don't know if good or bad, since my weight loss two girls told friends of mine I resemble a vampire.


Hikage-best-knaifu said:
He is using makeup, right? At least for his eye area.

I get asked that question quite a lot irl about makeup on eyes.

No I don't.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
34
Views
795
calimero
calimero
D
Replies
63
Views
2K
CCPcel
CCPcel
S
Replies
11
Views
419
Slavcel315
Slavcel315
Leorio
Replies
50
Views
926
zephyr
zephyr
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top