Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ZX (New ER) is a likely a incel

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

https://www.facebook.com/zephen.xaver.5

St.Futurecel
St.Bankcel
St.ZXcel

Last edited:
why does no one asnwer my question she/he looks like a transexual emo make sure find out if she is
Fuck, I hope she/he isn't I mean I saw the pick and I was like "Damm I would love to have something with her"

MISSION: defend the bank at all costs

St. Futurecel

Waiting for the tranny confirmation

Waiting for the tranny confirmation
this tbh. his 'girlfriend' isnt a ascension until its confirmed that she isnt a tranny.

"Sebring police officials said 21-year-old Zephen Zaver called dispatch around 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday and reported that he had fired shots."

So he called the cops on himself.

I wonder what happened. I'm guessing after he actually shot some people the gravity of what he did hit him and he started regretting it.

This is how his ex looks like:

is there always gonna be a thread when some spastic retard decides to shoot up a place? How do you know he didn't just kill a whole bunch of incels and shit like ER did.

is there always gonna be a thread when some spastic retard decides to shoot up a place? How do you know he didn't just kill a whole bunch of incels and shit like ER did.
Don't be disrespectful to those people. They are brave and courageous enough to overcome fear of killing and death. They slayed normies who ostracize us as much as they can. I suggest you reconsider your statement.

Don't be disrespectful to those people. They are brave and courageous enough to overcome fear of killing and death. They slayed normies who ostracize us as much as they can. I suggest you reconsider your statement.
:feelsseriously: No bro i'm staying by my opinion, i'm not a weak willed idiot. Shooting up a bunch of likely Innocent strangers isn't brave or courageous at all. If you really think about it if any of us were there, do you think he would spare us? Fuck no he would shoot us too he likely didn't even consider himself an incel neither did ER or "st.cho."

At least 5 dead after shooting inside Sebring bank

:feelsseriously: No bro i'm staying by my opinion, i'm not a weak willed idiot. Shooting up a bunch of likely Innocent strangers isn't brave or courageous at all. If you really think about it if any of us were there, do you think he would spare us? Fuck no he would shoot us too he likely didn't even consider himself an incel neither did ER or "st.cho."
Cuck, not a single human on this planet is innocent, if they would be coming with us to school or work they would bully us constantly. Fuck normies and foids they deserved it. I wish he would go ER on me too at least i'd no longer need to suffer.

Last edited:
Not knowing the term incel doesn't make St.Cho a normie, he was incel and a bit bluepilled but in a good way, remember he said "sisters" thinking foids can be ostracised or bullied.

Dying by ERs would be just be a part of the deal, which I don't mind if it adds up to their kill count. Shooting up strangers takes years of ostracizion and rage to build up and lack of inhibition to pull of, which is something not most of us can do. You really have to think about it. The shooters have more balls than you and me.

foids can be ostracised or bullied.
They can but it doesn't matter since they can find bf easily and pass their genes even with fucked up mind, while as a male they would write on this forum just like me.

Undesirable men who go ER who aren’t necessarily incels should still be canonized for their strike against the gynecocracy
I fully agree. Low tier nonincel normies should be accepted saints in the community. Truecel shooters have been rare these days. Not to mention having sex once 6 years ago doesn't make you less of a ER.

When those people goes hero, they redeem for their past crime which is ascension.