Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muslims worship a stone

What is my logic that i have conveyed that can make you think this?
Don't waste energy arguing with these people

They pray to the stone 5 times a day. Allah is the moon God thats why you see the star and moon on their mosques and even flags

Muslims call other people pagans but they worship a stone from space which is part of the Kabbah.
I think it is enough to know how much knowledge he has about islam yet he is screaming like a stupid. Ignorance is loud and no matter how much you try you can't convince him. And for you if you got confused even a bit by this idiot. Remember Qibla was in Jerusalem before now in mecca. Direction changed but God never changed also prayer needs to be done in a disciplined manner which Allah SWT has commanded so everyone praying in same direction is necessary and commanded by Allah to the believers and Allah also said that only disbelievers will argue about it. And Allah also said to follow and obey the Messanger (SAW) and he when he kissed the black stone the sahaba were hesitant about it too and Umar ibn Khattab (RA) even said that if the Prophet SAW didn’t do it then he wouldn’t have kissed the stone and it is just a stone which can neither harm or benifit anyone and because Allah's Messenger SAW did it means Allah commanded it and the main point is to obey Allah. Idol worship is forbidden because Allah forbid it and if Allah commands to touch or kiss the hajre Aswad then it is also a command of Allah and we have to obey it and Allah said to pray toward this direction so we have to obey it because the purpose is to obey Allah. When Allah commanded Iblees to prostrate to Adam, ge hesitated and denied. Then Allah asked iblees "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" this proves that the intention is to obey Allah. If Allah said us to do something we must do it.

What is my logic that i have conveyed that can make you think this?
The same way you say christians and Hindus are idol worshippers BY LOOKING AND SEEING THEIR STATUES ETC its the same way people see you kissing a stone and praying to a stome.

The same way you use mental gymnastics of the stone was sent Allah therefore its not worshipping a stone is the very same mental gymnastics other religions use WHO YOU CALL PAGANS but you are pagans praying to stones and kissing stones

Nigga defend your religion if you muslims say "its the true religion" then prove it nigga, dont run like a scared baby when the heat gets hot.

It looks like you cant prove its the true religion.

I think it is enough to know how much knowledge he has about islam yet he is screaming like a stupid. Ignorance is loud and no matter how much you try you can't convince him. And for you if you got confused even a bit by this idiot. Remember Qibla was in Jerusalem before now in mecca. Direction changed but God never changed also prayer needs to be done in a disciplined manner which Allah SWT has commanded so everyone praying in same direction is necessary and commanded by Allah to the believers and Allah also said that only disbelievers will argue about it. And Allah also said to follow and obey the Messanger (SAW) and he when he kissed the black stone the sahaba were hesitant about it too and Umar ibn Khattab (RA) even said that if the Prophet SAW didn’t do it then he wouldn’t have kissed the stone and it is just a stone which can neither harm or benifit anyone and because Allah's Messenger SAW did it means Allah commanded it and the main point is to obey Allah. Idol worship is forbidden because Allah forbid it and if Allah commands to touch or kiss the hajre Aswad then it is also a command of Allah and we have to obey it and Allah said to pray toward this direction so we have to obey it because the purpose is to obey Allah. When Allah commanded Iblees to prostrate to Adam, ge hesitated and denied. Then Allah asked iblees "What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?" this proves that the intention is to obey Allah. If Allah said us to do something we must do it.
Is Allah confused? First Qibla in Jerusalem now Mecca?

Plus you say the Quran was never changed then why there are different versions of Quran? Nigga stand and prove Islam is the truth instead of using insults,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpsnXMZ5lEE

Nigga defend your religion if you muslims say "its the true religion" then prove it nigga, dont run like a scared baby when the heat gets hot.

It looks like you cant prove its the true religion.
It's not worth arguing with an ignorant like you and I do not need to prove it to you cause it is your loss not mine. If you don't believe then it is you who will burn into hell not me. I won't even be questioned about you. I'll be only asked what I did and If you were someone who really wanted to know instead of mocking then it was something else but you are clearly a mocker

It's not worth arguing with an ignorant like you and I do not need to prove it to you cause it is your loss not mine. If you don't believe then it is you who will burn into hell not me. I won't even be questioned about you. I'll be only asked what I did and If you were someone who really wanted to know instead of mocking then it was something else but you are clearly a mocker
Shieeet running away now like a scared small little girl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nigga you the one who said Islam is the truth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So I guess "you must just have faith and believe" dont ask for evidences and proof:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a amazing "true" religion

it is you who will burn into hell not me.
Oh yes I see , dont ask for proof just "believe" and "be afraid" , "if you dont stop asking for proof immediately and just believe then hell fire will get you" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy.

Source:

Cope seethe and dilate

((prophet)) married to Jewess

Not so based

Nail in the coffin​

Shieeet running away now like a scared small little girl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nigga you the one who said Islam is the truth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So I guess "you must just have faith and believe" dont ask for evidences and proof:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a amazing "true" religion
Don’t expect the other person to respond about something while mocking and insulting about something you didn't even understand properly and screaming. Get a life, either believe or fuck off. What are you trying to accomplish by not believing and wasting time arguing? If you need answer I have already given it and I don't want to spend my energy proving to a troll like you. If it was someone else I definitely would have but I don't like this attitude that you are giving so don't expect me to answer you cause I'm clearly not interested about proving it *to you*

During his life, the Prophet Muhammad (570-632) married 12 different wives among whom were two Jewish women: Rayhana bint Zayd and Safiya bint Huyayy.

Source:

Cope seethe and dilate

((prophet)) married to Jewess

Not so based

Nail in the coffin​
Nigga muslims believe in the Torah if you didnt know. You cant be muslim and not believe in jewish prophets or in the bible. Muslims can eat kosher meat . Meaning they can eat any meat prayed over by jews same like halal meat. Meaning Judaism is the mother religion and they are lower class jews . Islam is judaism for the lower classes

Don’t expect the other person to respond about something while mocking and insulting about something you didn't even understand properly and screaming. Get a life, either believe or fuck off. What are you trying to accomplish by not believing and wasting time arguing? If you need answer I have already given it and I don't want to spend my energy proving to a troll like you. If it was someone else I definitely would have but I don't like this attitude that you are giving so don't expect me to answer you cause I'm clearly not interested about proving it *to you*
you are the one who started mocking saying I am ignorant knowing nothing

Meaning Judaism is the mother religion and they are lower class jews . Islam is judaism for the lower classes
As a muslim I can't describe how stupid you sound. But If I argue with you you'll think I am the one who is stupid.

As a muslim I can't describe how stupid you sound. But If I argue with you you'll think I am the one who is stupid.
Okay fine if you think I am stupid no problem. Just answer me my questions honestly and with sincere muslim heart for truth and honesty inshallah

Can muslims eat kosher meat?

Nigga muslims believe in the Torah if you didnt know. You cant be muslim and not believe in jewish prophets or in the bible. Muslims can eat kosher meat . Meaning they can eat any meat prayed over by jews same like halal meat. Meaning Judaism is the mother religion and they are lower class jews . Islam is judaism for the lower classes
Noah’s Ark story began with the people of Khynalyg. Anatoliy Genko who visited them in 1926, speculated about the closeness of Khinalug language with Udi language.

Udi = Judah (Jews)

Extremely caveman like to worship a fucking rock. I can never take one of them seriously anymore

Can muslims eat kosher meat?
Images 1

We can eat the entire cow and the cow must be slaughtered in the name of Allah.

Images 6

And eating rabbit is halal, can't say about others and pig is clearly forbidden.

The same way you say christians and Hindus are idol worshippers BY LOOKING AND SEEING THEIR STATUES ETC its the same way people see you kissing a stone and praying to a stome.

The same way you use mental gymnastics of the stone was sent Allah therefore its not worshipping a stone is the very same mental gymnastics other religions use WHO YOU CALL PAGANS but you are pagans praying to stones and kissing stones
Ok so my logic was never calling Christians or anybody a pagan for praying towards or looking at anything. And the mental gymnastics are only in your mind its pretty clear. Praying towards or looking at something instructed by god himself is not paganistic. In islam, Christians are considered pagans for ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH GOD (TRINITY) NOT FOR LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF MARY.

Ok so my logic was never calling Christians or anybody a pagan for praying towards or looking at anything. And the mental gymnastics are only in your mind its pretty clear. Praying towards or looking at something instructed by god himself is not paganistic. In islam, Christians are considered pagans for ASSOCIATING PARTNERS WITH GOD (TRINITY) NOT FOR LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF MARY.
Lets continue this debate @ethniccel1

we should nuke mecca

Lets continue this debate @ethniccel1
What is there to continue? You are here on an incel forum, no hijabi pussy nothing, why even remain muslim? Allah obviously refuses for you to enjoy virgin hijabi pussy so just stop wasting time with Allah and fuck hookers, eat pork and drink alcohol

Idgaf about Muslims

What is there to continue? You are here on an incel forum, no hijabi pussy nothing, why even remain muslim? Allah obviously refuses for you to enjoy virgin hijabi pussy so just stop wasting time with Allah and fuck hookers, eat pork and drink alcohol
You thinking i worship a pagan god because im praying to a direction instructed by god,
Cuz regardless of my situation god is still real its independent of my suffering

You thinking i worship a pagan god because im praying to a direction instructed by god,
Cuz regardless of my situation god is still real its independent of my suffering
yet you are a wanker dreaming of pussy. Nigga a wife is half your deen , you are not even half a muslim yet you a wanker coping online. Let that sink in

Imagine putting your lips on something literally billions of people have kissed before you, including hundreds of millions of pajeets. :feelspuke:
Lol the amount of herpes on that stone :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

yet you are a wanker dreaming of pussy. Nigga a wife is half your deen , you are not even half a muslim yet you a wanker coping online. Let that sink in
Im not dreaming of pussy, also the wife being half your religion is an obvious and clear metaphor that a pious righteous wife assists in being nearer to god. Let that sink out

You are just a hating faggot.

You are just a hating faggot.
you are just a coper, after writing that you dont think of pussy , you will start masterbating. Keep coping mate

First of all the star and crescent symbolism didnt exist until centuries later after Islam, islam doesnt have a symbol thats why in the beginning it was just a black flag, second this stone is from heaven and it was dropped to prophet Abraham when he was building the kaabah, thats all no worship there is prophetic traditions that say touching it is blessed and thats why muslims try to touch it but nobody is praying to that stone.
Dnr