Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomers should ignore the blackpill

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
Honestly don't make the same mistake I did and leave this shithole while you can, I should also leave and cope but jfl, I really have it brutal, faggots don't believe me, but I still try to ascend up to this day.
Don't become bluepilled but join .org instead if you have to.

NTmax, make some friends at least, let the oldcels rot, but as a youngcel obsessing over the blackpill is a death sentence. Take his forum as a meme at most, like I do now

The older you get, the harder it becomes to turn your life around, idk.
Water is wet but srsly, fellow zoomers

Last edited:
Okay grAYcel.

Im a Zoomer and im here, I've been blackpilled since i was 17.

Is putin gonna free tate?

It's ok for over 20 y/o zoomer to be blackpilled. Black pill is important so men don't get taken advantage of by foids.

You can absolutely try to date while being blackpilled. I still do it at 32. It will only cement and increase your black pill knowledge.

It's ok for over 20 y/o zoomer to be blackpilled. Black pill is important so men don't get taken advantage of by foids.

You can absolutely try to date while being blackpilled. I still do it at 32. It will only cement and increase your black pill knowledge.
Yeah I should've rephrased that better, but don't become too obsessed about looks theory and schizo shit

i agree but only because i think anyone under 20 should fuck off cuz it's like 80% chance they are fakecel/volcel

If you're under 20, you're not Incel.
I hate these fucking teenagers creating accounts here and complaining about basic zoomer shit.
Fucking hate high schoolers :feelspuke:

If you're under 20, you're not Incel.
I hate these fucking teenagers creating accounts here and complaining about basic zoomer shit.
Fucking hate high schoolers :feelspuke:
Disagree teenagers should be welcome

Joined Feb 24, 2023 Posts 240 Online 2d 9h 39m

The mistake, like you say, is trying to cope thinking that the blackpill isn't true and you can escape from it.

Once you know about the blackpill, and realize it's true, you can't forget about it.

The earlier you're blackpilled, the better it is imo.