Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Zoomers obnoxious obsession with everything being deep

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They'll worship the shittiest media because it's "deep" as if it being "deep" automatically makes it good. Great examples are God of War and Bo Burnham's shitty comedy specials. New GOW games are horrible walking sims where Kratos cries every three seconds. If you try to explain why you don't like them braindead zoomers will just say "bro you just don't get the deep story! You don't understand how deep it is!"

Yes I understand the agenda and themes the story is pushing. That doesn't make it good. I want a video game not a fucking lecture on toxic masculinity.

Then there's Bo Burnham. Horrible comedian. Oftentimes he doesn't even joke. He just shared his politically correct opinions or how heckin sad and depressed he is and passes it off as a joke. If I ever dare call him unfunny some fucking redditor is going to tell me how I just don't understand how deep he is. YES I UNDERSTAND HIS STUFF IS FULL OF POLITICAL AGENDAS AND COMMENTARY ON HIS SUPPOSED DEPRESSION, THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM GOOD OR FUNNY!

This brain rot idea that everyone has to have a deep message is ruining entertainment.

its the same with music. you cant just enjoy music anymore, it always "trash" because its "mumble rap". who gives a fuck about the quality of the lyrics??? music should be about what emotions it can make you feel.

but yeah i definietly agree especially with the video games aspect. you cant just enjoy a story without some leftist neo-liberal political messages shoehorned in.
Its ovER

They literally just hop on everything that's trendy at the time, then ruin it and when it's lost all popularity they say it was never cool in the first place, I can't stand normis for ruining everything they're exposed too.

Never met a single deep zoomer, they're all just deeply retarded and boring

New GOW games are horrible walking sims where Kratos cries every three seconds. If you try to explain why you don't like them braindead zoomers will just say "bro you just don't get the

Yes I understand the agenda and themes the story is pushing. That doesn't make it good. I want a video game not a fucking lecture on toxic masculinity.
movie games becoming popular was the worst thing to happen to the videogame industry

They'll worship the shittiest media because it's "deep" as if it being "deep" automatically makes it good. Great examples are God of War and Bo Burnham's shitty comedy specials. New GOW games are horrible walking sims where Kratos cries every three seconds. If you try to explain why you don't like them braindead zoomers will just say "bro you just don't get the deep story! You don't understand how deep it is!"

Then there's Bo Burnham. Horrible comedian. Oftentimes he doesn't even joke. He just shared his politically correct opinions or how heckin sad and depressed he is and passes it off as a joke. If I ever dare call him unfunny some fucking redditor is going to tell me how I just don't understand how deep he is. YES I UNDERSTAND HIS STUFF IS FULL OF POLITICAL AGENDAS AND COMMENTARY ON HIS SUPPOSED DEPRESSION, THAT DOESN'T MAKE HIM GOOD OR FUNNY!

This brain rot idea that everyone has to have a deep message is ruining entertainment.
God of War 3 Remastered was peak kino
But yeah New GOW games are lame as fuck. They really soyfied Kratos.

The new god of soy is just a marvel movie or a netflix show, it has the same type of dialogues

They literally just hop on everything that's trendy at the time, then ruin it and when it's lost all popularity they say it was never cool in the first place, I can't stand normis for ruining everything they're exposed too.
Normies are all NPC's controlled by algorithms of Jewish Corparations and Media.

This. "video games were always bad." I hate them.

its the same with music. you cant just enjoy music anymore, it always "trash" because its "mumble rap". who gives a fuck about the quality of the lyrics??? music should be about what emotions it can make you feel.

but yeah i definietly agree especially with the video games aspect. you cant just enjoy a story without some leftist neo-liberal political messages shoehorned in.
Its ovER
Pretty much.

God of War 3 Remastered was peak kino
But yeah New GOW games are lame as fuck. They really soyfied Kratos.
Facts.
The new god of soy is just a marvel movie or a netflix show, it has the same type of dialogues
Yep. The dialogue was written by the same cuck who wrote the borderlands games and got cucked and divorce raped by his wife and then soyed out over her taking his Wii u. Pretty funny stuff.

people that think bo burnham is deep are the same crowd that worship comedians like george carlin
they worship anyone who does any of these cookie cutter "controversial" takes:
"zomg, religion"
"zomg, politics"
"zomg, race"
"zomg, food"
"zomg, gender"

people that think bo burnham is deep are the same crowd that worship comedians like george carlin
they worship anyone who does any of these cookie cutter "controversial" takes:
"zomg, religion"
"zomg, politics"
"zomg, race"
"zomg, food"
"zomg, gender"

Basically nothing zoomer normies watch is actually "deep" in any meaningful way. There's a very good reason why there are so many jokes about Rick and Morty fans not being anywhere near as smart as they think they are for watching a show that incorporates decades-old concepts that were already used in various media and are so basic even a kid thinking for a while about the concept of a multiverse can figure them out.

Good I didn't watch or play the new god of war

Zoomers have been babified by their upbringing