Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zoomers have it the worst

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve been at my school for 6 years and as a senior i haven’t done many of the things the average milennial or Gen X teen did. Covid took a year off and instead of going up I went down and descended. My dopamine receptors have been completely destroyed by my smartphone addiction throughout the years worsening my adhd. I have not gotten genuine respect from Normie NT faggots for my truecel looks. It is irrelevant whether you mature or change I have been far nicer and far more respectful and get shitted on. I haven’t been to any sleepovers or anybody else’s house from my school and they haven’t been to mine. I haven’t once returned to my old Instagram accounts to keep in contact with other classmates for the past 6 years because I was too high inhib for that. My grades have been mediocre, I blew my only chance of ascension and found interest in useless topics. I wish I could redo these years again because after this it goes even faster downhill and more depressing. I am 18 and no longer have the excuse I’m still a child, i never had teen love or the teen experience, I never had any academic achievements, I’m still underweight and never got ripped or gained weight, etcz

I’ve had so many ambitions and goals since I was like 9 years old and I have not achieved any of them :feelsree:

I see zoomer teens and shake my head it's like we are in two different worlds even though I'm technically a zoomer too I don't see eye to eye with them I grew up with 90s influence vhs toys no electronics didn't get on the internet til 2014

Are you going to uni? At least you have a chance to pursue ambitions other than foids. :feelsjuice:

Especially me

I’ve had so many ambitions and goals since I was like 9 years old and I have not achieved any of them :feelsree:
carrer ambitions are worth nothing when you're balckpilled , having a high end job when you know for sure that you won't have a family to support in the futur just run your motivation

Are you going to uni? At least you have a chance to pursue ambitions other than foids. :feelsjuice:
Yes I got in to the ones I wanted to, but I do need to pass this stupid AP CS class
carrer ambitions are worth nothing when you're balckpilled , having a high end job when you know for sure that you won't have a family to support in the futur just run your motivation
Brutal

I see zoomer teens and shake my head it's like we are in two different worlds even though I'm technically a zoomer too I don't see eye to eye with them I grew up with 90s influence vhs toys no electronics didn't get on the internet til 2014
Damn I’ve been on the internet since 2011 in fact there’s old archives of my old accounts in some places that date back to 2012 I was 7 bro :feelshaha:

I’ve been at my school for 6 years and as a senior i haven’t done many of the things the average milennial or Gen X teen did. Covid took a year off and instead of going up I went down and descended. My dopamine receptors have been completely destroyed by my smartphone addiction throughout the years worsening my adhd. I have not gotten genuine respect from Normie NT faggots for my truecel looks. It is irrelevant whether you mature or change I have been far nicer and far more respectful and get shitted on. I haven’t been to any sleepovers or anybody else’s house from my school and they haven’t been to mine. I haven’t once returned to my old Instagram accounts to keep in contact with other classmates for the past 6 years because I was too high inhib for that. My grades have been mediocre, I blew my only chance of ascension and found interest in useless topics. I wish I could redo these years again because after this it goes even faster downhill and more depressing. I am 18 and no longer have the excuse I’m still a child, i never had teen love or the teen experience, I never had any academic achievements, I’m still underweight and never got ripped or gained weight, etcz

Gen Z sucks ass for anything in terms of socialization. I literally get rated average in looks then called creepy when I try to approach and ghosted on the PMs. Shit ovER

they have it the worst but i still don't want them here unless they are 20 or older

Gen Z sucks ass for anything in terms of socialization. I literally get rated average in looks then called creepy when I try to approach and ghosted on the PMs. Shit ovER
Brutal

I feel this. Covid ruined me

I feel this. Covid ruined me
But at the same time I wonder if ID have this historical, political, anthropological knowledge if it wasn’t for Covid. I also wonder how my music taste would’ve been

But at the same time I wonder if ID have this historical, political, anthropological knowledge if it wasn’t for Covid. I also wonder how my music taste would’ve been
Same really