Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Zoomers blatantly wearing furry/chains/BDSM shit

If there's a God then its high time for some well deserved purge.

If there's a God then its high time for some well deserved purge.
Sadly won't happen. I swear Everytime I walk by zoomer frequented areas, I see some more retarded Degenerate shit than the year before.

Kids will be having sex in the hallways in the future and turn all other boys into cucks for getting off to it.

Kids will be having sex in the hallways in the future and turn all other boys into cucks for getting off to it.
Unironically that could be mainstream soon
Zoomers are mentally ill.
Damn (((jewbook))) and the other shit have fucked stuff even harder just lol

Personally, I think its pretty hot. It makes my chicken tikka masala very stiff

Personally, I think its pretty hot. It makes my chicken tikka masala very stiff
Tbh but they shouldn't do this shit injn school nor public

every generation of teens tries to shock the adults, so much degeneracy has been normalized that shit like this is necessary

Even the teachers are degenerate!
can I wear a collar on video calls, correcting clients who call me “Mrs."  and more — Ask a Manager

1. Can I wear a collar now that we’re on video?

In my personal life, I sometimes wear a collar as part of my fun relationship with my partner. It is a narrow leather band with a small metal ring on it, kind of like this. I’m a first-year teacher and have to look respectable so I never wear it to school. But during distance learning, I’ve been wearing it 24/7 — I figure nobody’s looking closely enough over video chat to notice that it’s not just a necklace or a ribbon or the collar of my shirt. Even if they did notice and wonder, they probably wouldn’t be able to tell for sure. Do you think this is okay?

As a teacher? You really cannot risk it. Teachers are scrutinized and held to restrictions on their behavior that no other professional is held to. Teachers have been fired just for having photographs on social media where they have a drink in their hands.

If one of your students looks closely enough to suspect it’s a collar, it could end up being something that interrupts your career. And even if that doesn’t happen, you do not want students speculating on its meaning. There’s a reason you don’t wear it to school. Leave it off when you’re teaching.

When I was in school the only ones doing this kind of thing were punks and gigalos. Insane clown posse types.

Lots of fags and trannies in that generation too. More of them than ever are growing up with single mothers.

every generation of teens tries to shock the adults, so much degeneracy has been normalized that shit like this is necessary
I see you're back to your old pfp of Rance. :forcedsmile::feelsokman:
crestfallencel