Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Zoomers are tall robust moggers"

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Have seen people here legit claim that the average zoomer has hunter eyes, great jaw, nw0 and tall athletic build.
Can they provide any photographic evidence that zoomers are better looking than boomers?
Seriously in my country most zoomers are emasculated skinny cucks with neotenous faces on average(generations after 2000).
This wasn't the case 10 years ago. I see old fucks skullmogging zoomers to oblivion everywhere.

There are countless pics of soyfags like this, but can't find one pic of good looking zoomer group except chad's house party pictures.

Kids are tall these days and that’s suifuel

Have seen people here legit claim that the average zoomer has hunter eyes, great jaw, nw0 and tall athletic build.
Can they provide any photographic evidence that zoomers are better looking than boomers?
Seriously in my country most zoomers are emasculated skinny cucks with neotenous faces on average(generations after 2000).
This wasn't the case 10 years ago. I see old fucks skullmogging zoomers to oblivion everywhere.

There are countless pics of soyfags like this, but can't find one pic of good looking zoomer group except chad's house party pictures.
View attachment 208596

Whites me for being mog.

View attachment 208596
It looks like this because of all the attention handsome guys get from social media
But I am also amazed how some zoomers in Slavland can have very good chins (literally almost every kid on instagram)

No wonder Sweden is getting rampaged by immigrants

Kids are tall these days and that’s suifuel

Fucking this.
I got heightmogged (and everythingelsemogged) by almost everyone my age and lower.

THEY ALL MOG ME FUCK YOU

They all have ok hair bar two, hence they mog me big time