Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Zoomers are officially blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRof6o3u/

Comments:
4AC147AF 5F54 4952 8DE9 0F7FC9524CCB

9F497443 0110 43BA B2FE 11ECEB6C5A5E

04878BEE 67A2 4AE3 9F2C 7E0BF5D038A9

With tiktok being so popular it requires genuinely subhuman IQ to not be blackpilled.

Normies are taking us over now too

when half the generation has 12 bodies and the other half hasn't had their first kiss yet

soon incel will be a trend
I suspect it already is, but nobody wants to talk about it. The rift between the sex-rich and the sex-poor is widening by the day. Today's teenagers will find themselves panicking when they realize it as adults. I firmly believe Generation Z will be the most isolated and celibate generation in all of peacetime, with only a select minority of men and a slight majority of women being sexually active into adulthood.

I suspect it already is, but nobody wants to talk about it. The rift between the sex-rich and the sex-poor is widening by the day. Today's teenagers will find themselves panicking when they realize it as adults. I firmly believe Generation Z will be the most isolated and celibate generation in all of peacetime, with only a select minority of men and a slight majority of women being sexually active into adulthood.
So generation alpha will kill themselves at age of 30?

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRof6o3u/

Comments:
View attachment 503037
View attachment 503038
View attachment 503039
With tiktok being so popular it requires genuinely subhuman IQ to not be blackpilled.

This vid has a decent amount of views but the normies are still unfamiliar with the blackpill overall. You'll hear guys complain about how difficult Tinder is for guys, or girls complain about how none of the guys that they're chasing want anything serious, but this is about as deep as the discussion goes for the vast majority of them.

TikTok is a big blackpill

Yep, there was this huge YouTube video from 2018 about mouth breathing that garnered millions of views. It seems to be (((deleted))) by now. But it was a big breakthrough for the knowledge in the public eye.

Normies are taking us over now too
This will be an important issue for incels to tackle about who is welcome in our ranks and who is not. The worsening hypergamy will create a lot of hybrid incels that might not be total rejects but still end up feeling like full-blooded incels in their loneliness.