Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Zoomers and BLM

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
I honestly can't understand the extreme interest foids, in particular white foids have in BLM. I know people say it's to virtual signal or meet Tyrone but these weren't things a decade ago. I can't relate at all to these zoomers. I have completely avoided rap and TV but are those really causing this weird phenomenon we're seeing take place over the Western World.

In Germany all the roasties marched for rapefugees welcome when our hole-in-chief opened the borders in 2015. Same shit, they lust for low inhib thugmaxxed Chaddam and Tyrone.

In Germany all the roasties marched for rapefugees welcome when our hole-in-chief opened the borders in 2015. Same shit, they lust for low inhib thugmaxxed Chaddam and Tyrone.
I don't understand it. I guess I was just imagining foids might have intellect but I guess their intellect stretches to foreigners have new foods, penises and that sort of level.

It's a shame.

They just want to fit in and wave any popular flags the media and peers push on them to wave.

20200607 203427

I think this answers your question.

yesterday it was amazon forest today it's blm tomorrow it will be tibet or some shit

N̵̢̢̢̡̛̻̰̣̯̪̺̙̝̫͇̟͚͚̘̥̘͖̱͕͕̥̞̦̙͎̦̦̮͍͎̱̩̜̙͓̾̓̄̋̽̎̉̑͊̀͗̀̿͆̈́͌̒̎̍͆̽͂̿͌́̇̓̌̔͆͘̚̕͠͝ͅI̵̧̩̘̘̦͕͍̝͍͚͖̟̠͕̩̟̤̪͙̯̭̺̳̥͍͕̻̩͈͚̫͈͚̯̬̮͇͑̾̑͜͜Ģ̴̢̧̨̨̦̞̤̻̜̱̼̱̞̥̪̩͚͚̮̮̮̜̮͙̮̠̳̣̞͓͈̼̹͇̹̮̯͍̙̖̟̩̙͇͎͙͔͍͑̂̈́̉̍̽̓̎̐̄͑͊́̉͋̊̅̏͂̅͒̈̐̽͆̐͗̋͋͊͑̅͋́̀͒̃̓͛̓͋̇̏͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅG̴̨̡̧̨̡̛͈̜̗̞̦͓̙̤̹̰̫͕̮̖̺̤͇̤̩̟̯̺̗͕̗͕̮̪̫̮̲̮̣͉̬̱̋͒͒̎̂̂́̕ͅȨ̷̨̢͇͍̰̤̝̤͇̙̫͓̭̗̘̭̻͎̤̮̟̬̺̦̻̥͎͍̙̦̱͍̫̺̝̥̭̰̥̪̝͈̮̱̦̺͇̽̊̓̈́͆̓̔̈̓̈́͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅR̴̨̢̡̡̧̟̝̝̹̬͎͍̜͈̭̯̰̫͙͚̱̳̪͔̤͕̤̬̞̘̮̤̯̥̮͕̰̬̜͉̈́̄͒̂͜͝͠ ̸͙̥̬̖̰͕̣̖̦̹̘͖̗̱͎̰̫͇̩͖̝̬̇̉̽̓̿̿͝͝͠G̴̝̺͙̬͎͓̼̬̝̠̦͚͌̿̆̄͐̓̒͑͊̓̑͆̾̾̄̆̂̈́̿͑̅̎͗̈͋͋͛̍͒̿̓̒̍̏̉͛̇̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅĄ̶̧̳̣̺͍͎̹̫̣̹͚̘̯̼̲͍̖̥͔̤̯̟̱̮̞̞͌͋̉̉̑̈́̽͂̍̈́̓́̾̈́̀̂̆̓̀̑̎̏̓͌̔̚̕͜͜͠͠͝ͅY̷̨̨̨̰͉̪̲̩̱̙̝̥͙̟̬̖̳̥̻͈͕͎̜̯̏͋̀̄̚͜͝

this, and anti white sentiment is now the normal in western countries. This is the consequence of negrification of our culture.
21365 10201425845196177 772859322 n

N̵̢̢̢̡̛̻̰̣̯̪̺̙̝̫͇̟͚͚̘̥̘͖̱͕͕̥̞̦̙͎̦̦̮͍͎̱̩̜̙͓̾̓̄̋̽̎̉̑͊̀͗̀̿͆̈́͌̒̎̍͆̽͂̿͌́̇̓̌̔͆͘̚̕͠͝ͅI̵̧̩̘̘̦͕͍̝͍͚͖̟̠͕̩̟̤̪͙̯̭̺̳̥͍͕̻̩͈͚̫͈͚̯̬̮͇͑̾̑͜͜Ģ̴̢̧̨̨̦̞̤̻̜̱̼̱̞̥̪̩͚͚̮̮̮̜̮͙̮̠̳̣̞͓͈̼̹͇̹̮̯͍̙̖̟̩̙͇͎͙͔͍͑̂̈́̉̍̽̓̎̐̄͑͊́̉͋̊̅̏͂̅͒̈̐̽͆̐͗̋͋͊͑̅͋́̀͒̃̓͛̓͋̇̏͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅG̴̨̡̧̨̡̛͈̜̗̞̦͓̙̤̹̰̫͕̮̖̺̤͇̤̩̟̯̺̗͕̗͕̮̪̫̮̲̮̣͉̬̱̋͒͒̎̂̂́̕ͅȨ̷̨̢͇͍̰̤̝̤͇̙̫͓̭̗̘̭̻͎̤̮̟̬̺̦̻̥͎͍̙̦̱͍̫̺̝̥̭̰̥̪̝͈̮̱̦̺͇̽̊̓̈́͆̓̔̈̓̈́͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅR̴̨̢̡̡̧̟̝̝̹̬͎͍̜͈̭̯̰̫͙͚̱̳̪͔̤͕̤̬̞̘̮̤̯̥̮͕̰̬̜͉̈́̄͒̂͜͝͠ ̸͙̥̬̖̰͕̣̖̦̹̘͖̗̱͎̰̫͇̩͖̝̬̇̉̽̓̿̿͝͝͠G̴̝̺͙̬͎͓̼̬̝̠̦͚͌̿̆̄͐̓̒͑͊̓̑͆̾̾̄̆̂̈́̿͑̅̎͗̈͋͋͛̍͒̿̓̒̍̏̉͛̇̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͠ͅĄ̶̧̳̣̺͍͎̹̫̣̹͚̘̯̼̲͍̖̥͔̤̯̟̱̮̞̞͌͋̉̉̑̈́̽͂̍̈́̓́̾̈́̀̂̆̓̀̑̎̏̓͌̔̚̕͜͜͠͠͝ͅY̷̨̨̨̰͉̪̲̩̱̙̝̥͙̟̬̖̳̥̻͈͕͎̜̯̏͋̀̄̚͜͝

(((Bruno)))

Because foids are the biggest virtue signalers.

SJW in the streets. KKK in the sheets.

I honestly can't understand the extreme interest foids, in particular white foids have in BLM. I know people say it's to virtual signal or meet Tyrone but these weren't things a decade ago. I can't relate at all to these zoomers. I have completely avoided rap and TV but are those really causing this weird phenomenon we're seeing take place over the Western World.
Females are always attracted to what appears to be the most dominant force socially, and right now that’s BLM/the woke left in general.

When the jew says DANCE!

They do.