Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Zoomer Historian" Is a dogtard

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/ZoomerHistorian/status/1833119053159727463

Sneako is right here. I'd like to see Zoomer Historian debate I hate Dogs on this topic he'd get owned:feelskek: Dogs are annoying retarded vermin who leech off of humans for food. I'm White yet I hate dogs:bigbrain: Dogs weren't even domesticated to be companions, they were domesticated to be kept outside & used for violent activities like hunting, guarding, herding & warfare. It was a mistake to even domesticate them anyway. I guess "Zoomer historian" Thinks this is normal???

d00-105gy-petstroller-(15).jpg
d7db480b97fbd5336e838cc07264abcc.jpg
p1cgceku9k1l1hs2414so1k99h9r6.jpg

He is too reposting some jewish zionist account, I thought he was jew aware?

He's showing some grifterness with these actions

??? who fucking gives a fuck if someone likes dogs or not

white people will pick dogs over poc

i’m curious to hear his stance on dogs again once he gets married and his future wife ends up cucking him with the family dog

on his telegram he literally quoted Kalergi (a non-white who wanted to breed a race of mischling jewish aristocrats to rule over europe)

I'm not the biggest dog person myself but Sneako is so fucking irritating that it makes me want to disagree with him out of spite

is he somebody of significance?? judging from this tweet he sounds cringe as fuck

"anything less european than hating dogs" like jfllll bro really thought he cooked

I agree with him. So many shitskin nigger and Mexicans abandon their dogs in their ghetto neighborhoods.

I hate dog worship like you wouldn't believe.