Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Zoomer drops trvthnvke on Kiwi Farms, seething ensues

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"

Later someone stalked out OP and no, this isn't larp. If you want to see some pristine coperalds take a look at later replies in this thread.
INCELS ARE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING. TOTAL INCEL VICTORY ON ALL FRONTS.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
HARRR
HARRRRR
Tinder experiments are a good way to assess what women actually want.
This idea is similar to a concept discussed in Malcolm Gladwell's TED Talk or whatever the fuck about Howard Moskowitz's research on spaghetti sauce.
@WorthlessSlavicShit HOLD ME

Later someone stalked out OP and no, this isn't larp. If you want to see some pristine coperalds take a look at later replies in this thread.
76 pages of seethe
holy fuck

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

this is how you know that most of the users there are women, they cant let it go. If you made this thread here, it would get 2 replies and one of them would be dnr

76 pages of seethe
holy fuck

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

this is how you know that most of the users there are women, they cant let it go. If you made this thread here, it would get 2 replies and one of them would be dnr
Btw, apparently he got about dozen of homosexuals sliding into his DMs on that KF account after this post + some even sent him nudes, I think he posted some DMs somewhere in the thread but I just can't be arsed to look for them in 76 pages of copium and seethe. JFL at that sites userbase :lul:

Btw, apparently he got about dozen of homosexuals sliding into his DMs on that KF account after this post + some even sent him nudes, I think he posted some DMs somewhere in the thread but I just can't be arsed to look for them in 76 pages of copium and seethe. JFL at that sites userbase :lul:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
JUST FUCKING LOL
JUST
FUCKING
LOL

> former incel
La Xbox GIF

We already know why his count is so high, but still he cooked them with that thread.

former incel, yeah sure.
1712972111927-png.5901652

Happy Jon Snow GIF by Game of Thrones

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
HARRR
HARRRRR

@WorthlessSlavicShit HOLD ME
Jfl, I've seen that yesterday, wanted to post it here but seems that you were faster boyo:feelsokman::yes:.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Indeed. Holy fuck this made me lose a lot of the remaining respect I had for KFers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Mofos present themselves like some fighters against degeneracy, saying common sense stuff everyone else is too afraid to say or whatever, and not even at the end of the first page of that thread you had someone saying that looks don't matter for men (of course, they would never say the same to women, especially given how many Kfers are TERFs) because Chris-Chan had a chick interested in him:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

The gall, the fucking gall to be a member of KiwiFarms, a site that originally started specifically to troll Chris-Chan by the members pretending to be women interested in him, when not a single woman was interested in him for the decade or so that he actively searched for a "boyfriend-free girl" harder and approached more often that 99.99% of men ever will, becoming such a failure at romance that he literally completely disproved JBW over a decade before the abbreviation was even coined, only for some mentally-ill chick, out of the millions at this point who know about him, to say that she had a crush on him decades after he had become an internet legend, to use that as an argument that looks don't matter for men is just:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

76 pages of seethe
holy fuck

joe-biden-head-shake.gif
IT'S AT 76 ALREADY?!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was fucking losing it yesterday doing double takes and questioning reality when it was just at 59:lul::lul:. Unimaginable seething, holy shit.

The power attractive men have over women, holy shit. If it was us, they wouldn't have given a shit, because they don't give a shit what unattractive men think, they never wanted and never will want anything to do with unattractive men who don't turn them on.

This guy, however, isn't an unattractive .is poster, he's a fucking looksfags pretty boy Chad, so the TERFs there simply can't cope with the fact that a hot, young guy they'd love to have sex with and let him use them as his cumrags is calling himself an incel and pointing out how shallow they are and how he can fuck whenever and whoever he wants with his good looks:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
JUST FUCKING LOL
JUST
FUCKING
LOL
REALLY:lul::lul::lul:???

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T FROM THIS SHIT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

We already know why his count is so high, but still he cooked them with that thread.
COMPLETELY.

Yep, looks about right, average young poster here on .is
Average .is user in 2025

former incel, yeah sure.
1712972111927-png.5901652
I never had qualms about fact that huge part of most incel circles are just some normal teens that simply haven't started having sex as early as their peers so they mistakenly think that they have low SMV, but 90% of them later go "muh inkwells deceived me (even doe nobody nobody wants youncels or asked me to asked to register on that fucking forum), people are incels because they read about being incel online, they are hurting young people!!!" or "I schizoed myself into thinking I'm incel but turns out I wasn't, blackpill debunked" while this guy is still telling like it is (even if that "former incel" thing is bullshit).

The gall, the fucking gall to be a member of KiwiFarms, a site that originally started specifically to troll Chris-Chan by the members pretending to be women interested in him, when not a single woman was interested in him for the decade or so that he actively searched for a "boyfriend-free girl" harder and approached more often that 99.99% of men ever will, becoming such a failure at romance that he literally completely disproved JBW over a decade before the abbreviation was even coined, only for some mentally-ill chick, out of the millions at this point who know about him, to say that she had a crush on him decades after he had become an internet legend, to use that as an argument that looks don't matter for men is just:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
risitas-yes.gif

HOLY FUCK

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Dude, I am reading the thread and I am mind blown.
I did not realize how retarded these people are holy fuck. They have nothing. All they do is call him gay, a tranny etc.
Some say the women he fucked are just "low quality" women or "bipolar."

:lul: :lul: :lul:
chad: "I looksmaxxed and fucked 17 women."
kiwifarms: "These weren't real women tho, so it doesn't count."

Yes, because real women have standards (aka make you jump through hoops while giving it up for dudes like OP).

I can't cope with these people, they have brain damage. Not a single counter argument.
Nothing, zilch.

The funniest shit is how he doxxed himself on purpose and doesn't even give a shit. He knows hes completely invincible because of his looks. He has power like women, he can only fail upward. His doxx will just drive more JB pussy into his arms, they are already flooding his dms rn.

This is a perfect example of "the blackpill always collects." People can misconstrue our points, they can lie and slander us, but all it takes is one chad revealing his powerlevel and they have nothing.

Kiwifarms is one the few remaining places you won't get banned for wrongthink, so I generally support them. Even if I don't agree with them usually. Like with obvious truths that most lolcows are ugly, and then the fat bitches will call you names.

But, it's gone a similar route like 4chan did. Increasing amounts of obnoxious normies, simps and faggots.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
I did not realize how retarded these people are holy fuck. They have nothing. All they do is call him gay, a tranny etc.

Yes, because real women have standards (aka make you jump through hoops while giving it up for dudes like OP).

I can't cope with these people, they have brain damage. Not a single counter argument.
Nothing, zilch.

The funniest shit is how he doxxed himself on purpose and doesn't even give a shit. He knows hes completely invincible because of his looks. He has power like women, he can only fail upward. His doxx will just drive more JB pussy into his arms, they are already flooding his dms rn.

This is a perfect example of "the blackpill always collects." People can misconstrue our points, they can lie and slander us, but all it takes is one chad revealing his powerlevel and they have nothing.
Incel popularity, looksmaxxing, extreme hypergamy, frequent ERs, and now Chads bragging. It seems like we are coming to the climax :ahegao: of an over-arching plot, hopefully.

REALLY:lul::lul::lul:???

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T FROM THIS SHIT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

COMPLETELY.
I'll try to look for these screenshots tomorrow. I would hop onto my old account there and and try asking him for more screenshots of DMs if I remembered my login info :feelsbadman:
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Nothing, zilch.

As I said, it's goldmine of copium, I got really suprised because knowing KF I was 100% expecting someone to be making fool of himself, I just wasn't prepared for it to be dozens of users instead of OP :lul:

Kiwifarms is FULL of projecting faggots, trannies, and incels in denial. At least on here we can admit to being subhuman. These guys are on a whole different level of delusional coping.

I can't even believe I have an account there still. I barely use it because most members there are completely insufferable and can't comprehend nuance or complexity in any topic. They just decide one singular topic for every thread and circle jerk about how bad whatever they are hating on is in the thread constantly, and then use ad homemims to attack anyone who even by 0.1% disagrees with them. They are like a pack of vicious piranhas that seek out blood too, and will turn on one another in an instant if they smell weakness.

Last edited:
He wants to mog those forum losers into oblivion, for a teen to be online close to 24/7 shows who is really raising them.

Null is an extremely blue pilled faggot, he constantly defends women in his streams and blames incels for women's actions.
It's total cope and projection from him, obviously women are not attracted to him, also, his penis does not work, so if he were to somehow stick his penis in a women he would not be able to ejaculate. This does imply that he is not incel since his penis has indeed been inside a women at some point, but it's still brutal.
I do support the kiwifarms existing because it's a good scapegoat for places like this, if kiwifarms were to ever go down then another site would be the target of deplatforming, possibly this place.

76 pages of seethe
holy fuck

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Yeah kiwifarms is filled with feminsit women as well as feminist white supremacy types, It doesn't matter if she fucked 3 black guys and she wants to settle down you need white women to make white people type shit.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Predictable:feelshaha:. They never had anything else of course, but just insulting ugly guys saying this worked because ugly = automatic failo and defeat.

Not so much with a prettyboy Chad saying that, though:feelskek:.

Meanwhile, half of the incels-in-denial there wish they could fuck low-quality/bipolar women, just like we do:feelsbadman:.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

The power of looks man. Holy shit. The sheer power of looks is incredible:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. All the gaslighiting, all the insults, all the arrogant dismissiveness, all the purposeful mischaracterization aimed at us over the years... and then, a Chad proudly says what we say and... nothing. Absolutely nothing. He automatically wins just by showing his face, nothing can defeat him, nothing can touch him, no insult works.

As a man, all that matters is whether women like you or not. That's absolutely all that matters:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

As I said, it's goldmine of copium, I got really suprised because knowing KF I was 100% expecting someone to be making fool of himself, I just wasn't prepared for it to be dozens of users instead of OP :lul:
Exactly:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

former incel
:feelswhat:
maybe he's 5'6 and used to be obese ?

Regardless, how the fuck did such a water thread get 76 pages of replies :lul:

:feelswhat:
maybe he's 5'6 and used to be obese ?
He said that he went from 16% to 11% body far, and that this is how he looked pre-ascension:

1712972344611-png.5901659

Regardless, how the fuck did such a water thread get 76 pages of replies :lul:
By being posted on a forum filled with feminist females and incels-in-denial by a Chad whose opinion they can't discard due to his looks.