Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomer asks "How can I get Bullied?"

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Screenshot 20230918 125753Screenshot 20230918 1258022
Link to the original thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-can-i-get-bullied.821006/
Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Motivation How can I get bullied (3 Viewers)​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Betterthanher"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/38/38256.jpg?1692102490[/IMG]

Betterthanher

Biggest Conspiracy Theorist​

i want to get bullied, as a kid I never been picked on even if I stayed quiet but I did get bullied once or twice one of them threw a goldfish cracker at me and I threw a brick as a retaliation but that was the only time I got bullied in middle school, now I’m in highschool I stay quiet so others could call me mute and pick on me, but nothing people are nice to me and want to be my friend so I ended up in a friend group who are mostly smokers and while I was walking home with them, a random car rolled up behind us and asked the students behind us while we were walking if they were apart of “this this” and they said no and they recognized my friend who was apart of smthn and 2 dudes rushed out the car and started attacking him then I realized this is my time to get enemies so I quickly drop my backpack while wearing a baggy ass hooodir and help my friend I quickly grab one of the dudes in a choke hold and slap the other dude out and he stumbles away and 3 more dudes come out and my other friends rush in and they start dragon ball z fighting, then ALL OF A SUDDEN one of my friends friends speeding down the hill with his scooter came and knocked out the dude with a kick, and I keep holding the same guy and let 2 of my friends beat him and then I let go of him and help my friends soon some old lady calls the cops and we all run to the trees and abandoned shelter to hide, then one of my friends said that they didn’t expect me to fight and help them 2 of my other friends ran away in fear. But since that majority of the school boys found out I fought the dudes in the car and they didn’t think of picking me and I ruined it for myself, even in sophomore year I started being annoying and started insulting random people but they still didn’t hate on me or pick on me, now I’m in my junior year quieter than before the dudes who would maybe sometimes insult me in freshman year didnt even think of looking at me because they think I would beat them since I started doing mma and I didn’t realize I wasn’t an average skinny short kid but pretty above average stronger than an adult male, so this year I’m gonna get big as I can and pretty intimidating and just take peoples vapes and weed to see if I could get enemies and possibly jump me. I just want somebody to beat me up

I asked this fool why he wanted to get bullied, and he responded with this

Screenshot 20230918 1308162
Screenshot 20230918 1308412
Screenshot 20230918 1308492
Screenshot 20230918 1308362

What the fuck is wrong with zoomers? I'm 31, I've never seen, or heard of anything like this in my life. What kind of ridiculous redpill bullshit is this idiot watching?

.org induced autism

I'll tell you why, It's the same reason why white people turn gay so they can be oppressed like us ethnicels.
Believe it or not, life without adversity is extremely boring. You get tired of constantly winning things and wonder if this is it. So many whites have spoken to me and said this. They have even told me they wish they were black so they can have an excuse for being the way they are.

Us incels, and ethnic cels have excuses for the way we act. Our terrible actions are justified as we would not be acting this way if we didn't go through the things we went through.

Whites and genetically gifted people often ask themselves why they never really tried, why things are so easy for them. They are the most blackpilled confused bluepilled people (If that makes sense).

If you're still confused, here's an example:

Most FTM trannies are white MTBS who couldn't get Chad cock so they decided they could transition and become a Chad. But the reason they also transitioned is because they never really had to struggle for shit (apart from a slight bit of attention from Chad). If they can transition themselves and convert to the Satanic LGBTQ Jewish Tranny ritual bullshit, they now have a pass for anything and everything and get to act like this for the slightest shit that happens to them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_dBg4l2XE

People who've never had it bad, average looking women, or above average looking men, get attention for going through bad/hard times. A MTB who got catcalled on the street gets the pity of a whole entire country. A man who has to live his life as an ugly subhuman for the rest of his life, gets no pity from anyone but himself.

t
This.

Many want the excitement of supposed victimhood, or think victimization is in some way exciting.
they want a way to justify their bad thoughts/actions. so many people want to be special, and they think being a victim is a way to be specia when its the opposite.

Everyone under 35 is getting more and more delusional

Zoomers are just attention whores