Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Zoogirls -- The Next Wave Of Feminists?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Okay, so now looks like dogfucker whores are considered as the future of high ranked feminists.

Read the full article here:

https://www.artofzoo.com/zoogirls-the-next-wave-of-feminists/

The reason is very simple, they are hoping canine cocks will gradually supplant and completely obviate human chad cocks in the coming decades. They are also trying to hire animal psychologists to prove that dogs can give "consent" or at least they are capable of sending signals that they want sex. They are also trying to hire feminism theorists to propagate this idea among the general population.

Women's rights > homosexuality > transgenderism > zoophilia. Wonder where next the rollercoaster of degeneracy will take us.

theres nothing to conserve anymore

Once they try to go mainstream with this, the whole LGBTQ-whatever degeneracy movement will come crashing down. It can't sustain its weight much longer. When they will start to advocate for animal fucking and pedophilia, they will be stopped.

And cucks say that islam is not the answer

Once they try to go mainstream with this, the whole LGBTQ-whatever degeneracy movement will come crashing down. It can't sustain its weight much longer. When they will start to advocate for animal fucking and pedophilia, they will be stopped.
Trust me liberals will support them

Just nuke this fucking planet. It’s over.

I hope aliens invade the planet and leave no survivors tbh. It’s what we deserve for allowing our species to get to this point.

You have too much faith in normies. As soon as a pretty woman advocates fucking animals, every cuck will be on her side.

Good luck with your cope, no one is going to stop, the west will burn and turn into pile of ashes.

I really don't want to believe liberals will support them, but if they do then it is well and truly over and this world is fucked.
As soon as a pretty woman advocates fucking animals, every cuck will be on her side.
This is so true, they will use the same garbage "It's her body and she chooses what to do with it" argument.

I really don't want to believe liberals will support them, but if they do then it is well and truly over and this world is fucked.

At the rate the West is going, you'll have conservatives supporting this in 20 years, while liberals push onto the next frontier of degeneracy. Just like what happened with homosexuality.

Just nuke this fucking planet. It’s over.

I hope aliens invade the planet and leave no survivors tbh. It’s what we deserve for allowing our species to get to this point.
Hawking IQ post

You have too much faith in normies. As soon as a pretty woman advocates fucking animals, every cuck will be on her side.
Death to cucks. They have allowed this to fucking happen.

Hitler should’ve won and purged anyone with a modicum of cuckoldry.

theres nothing to conserve anymore
WWF will only conserve species with big and nice cocks, like horses, elephants, gorillas and dogs. To survive you have dickmog all of them.

And cucks say that islam is not the answer
Looks like that's the only hope. Islam should be more inclusive to other school of thoughts, even to atheism/agnosticism, like mutazilites.

WWF will only conserve species with big and nice cocks, like horses, elephants, gorillas and dogs. To survive you have dickmog all of them.

At least we would mog gorillas. Their dicks are only 1.5 inches erect. It's over for gorillacels.

At least we would mog gorillas. Their dicks are only 1.5 inches erect. It's over for gorillacels.
Oh okay, good to know, we still have some hope.

And P for pedophile. But liberals will be destroyed sooner or later.
We'll all be destroyed sooner or later. I think by the time liberals are eradicated it will be too late. The damage will be irreversible.

kinky9989 2 months ago
If a woman makes a choice to have sex with a male dog and the dog is not forced and is not hurt in any way and it is done behind closed doors , who’s right is it to judge her as long she has the pleasure she is looking for .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BURN ALL CUCKS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

kinky9989 2 months ago
If a woman makes a choice to have sex with a male dog and the dog is not forced and is not hurt in any way and it is done behind closed doors , who’s right is it to judge her as long she has the pleasure she is looking for .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, BURN ALL CUCKS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
"It's my body don't judge teeehee"

We'll all be destroyed sooner or later. I think by the time liberals are eradicated it will be too late. The damage will be irreversible.
A war is coming. More and more people are ceasing to put up with the insanity of liberals. There will be a huge change in the next 5 years.

A war is coming. More and more people are ceasing to put up with the insanity of liberals. There will be a huge change in the next 5 years.
I don’t see it but I hope you’re right.

Let’s get the death squads ready. :feelzez:

kinky9989 2 months ago

You forgot Teehee.
But liberals will be destroyed sooner or later.
I hope so.

Anyone else find it telling how there is an entire movement dedicated to hunting incels, articles have been published urging governments to label us as terrorists, to detain us, even to kill us, and we are probably being monitored by surveillance, all because we point out the unfairness inherent in female hypergamy, but the growing bestiality movement is left untouched, with nary a shred of condemnation?

JFL, that website Chudur linked is out in the open, even though bestiality (for the time being) is a crime. How more fucking ridiculous can you get? Feminists want to gear up for genociding sub-8 men, this is becoming apparent.

The degeneracy of this planet astounds me, let the nukes fly....

Anyone else find it telling how there is an entire movement dedicated to hunting incels, articles have been published urging governments to label us as terrorists, to detain us, even to kill us, and we are probably being monitored by surveillance, all because we point out the unfairness inherent in female hypergamy, but the growing bestiality movement is left untouched, with nary a shred of condemnation?

JFL, that website Chudur linked is out in the open, even though bestiality (for the time being) is a crime. How more fucking ridiculous can you get? Feminists want to gear up for genociding sub-8 men, this is becoming apparent.

The end is nigh boyo, the last battle for incelistan will begin. We all need to gymcel and fightermaxx.

That's insane, how much worse can things get

Hitler should've won that war. Jesus Christ, we killed the good guys.

That's insane, how much worse can things get

Imagine an army of dog-fucking roastbeef landwhale whores marching towards the last bastion of incelistan.

ywp19Ps.jpg

Imagine an army of dog-fucking roastbeef landwhale whores marching towards the last bastion of incelistan.

ywp19Ps.jpg
I would say, good for practice, but the targets are too big.

I would say, good for practice, but the targets are too big.

We need these, just aim at a pile of lardbeasts and fire!!

Chunks of meats, lards and torn pink lingerie scattered all over the battle-front.

giphy.gif

that's enough waves, someone put up a dam already.

The force of God himself is no match to the dogpill.

This bullshit is not the freedoms our forefathers fought for. Had they known what North America would become I'm sure they would have never fired a single round, let alone gave their lives.

Artofzoo zoo girls

JFL at this header

One can only hope

Disgusting roasties. The incel rebellion needs to start fast