Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Zombie deer caught on camera in Illinois

how did that happen?

I suppose animals are technically made out of meat.

how did that happen?
Injury from a corn combine seems the most likely cause.

This is peak corn harvesting season in Illinois. Harvesting starts in late September, and as of the date on this video ~66% of the state's corn was harvested. As of October 20th 80% of the harvest was complete, so the harvesters are definitely out.

There are no obvious claw or bite marks. No leg favoring or similar injuries you would expect from a vehicle collision. The wound doesn't seem to be a single cut as much as it is an avulsion, where a section of skin is torn or cut from the body. Soybean harvesters are also out and about, but they would leave a "rake" pattern with multiple long cuts along the skin. Plus, soybeans are a low-lying crop with poor camouflage.

Corn harvesters, on the other hand, use long blades in their headers, perpendicular to the line of travel. Think of the cuts you make with a knife when you're peeling an apple. That's exactly what this wound looks like.

Do deer hang out in cornfields? Well, they like corn. And a trip through the interwebs shows articles and a video of hunters complaining about deer hiding in cornfields all day instead of coming out in the open to be shot like real men. I thought deer would be too skittish to get caught, the interwebs show there are experiences of farmers who've gotten deer caught in their combines, although rarely.

As for how this deer survived, my guess is the farmer stopped his combine before the deer was killed outright. The farmer then freed the deer, who had enough guts (ahem) to run off and flex in front of a trail cam.

This is peak corn harvesting season in Illinois. Harvesting starts in late September, and as of the date on this video ~66% of the state's corn was harvested. As of October 20th 80% of the harvest was complete, so the harvesters are definitely out.

There are no obvious claw or bite marks. No leg favoring or similar injuries you would expect from a vehicle collision. The wound doesn't seem to be a single cut as much as it is an avulsion, where a section of skin is torn or cut from the body. Soybean harvesters are also out and about, but they would leave a "rake" pattern with multiple long cuts along the skin. Plus, soybeans are a low-lying crop with poor camouflage.

Corn harvesters, on the other hand, use long blades in their headers, perpendicular to the line of travel. Think of the cuts you make with a knife when you're peeling an apple. That's exactly what this wound looks like.

Do deer hang out in cornfields? Well, they like corn. And a trip through the interwebs shows articles and a video of hunters complaining about deer hiding in cornfields all day instead of coming out in the open to be shot like real men. I thought deer would be too skittish to get caught, the interwebs show there are experiences of farmers who've gotten deer caught in their combines, although rarely.

As for how this deer survived, my guess is the farmer stopped his combine before the deer was killed outright. The farmer then freed the deer, who had enough guts (ahem) to run off and flex in front of a trail cam.
fuck that's brutal

Are you a farmcel?

Looks painful

holy shit, how is it still alive

Somebody needs to put that fucking deer out of its misery, god damn. That shit looks painful as fuck.

It didn't look in pain and it will die on its own time.
I completely disagree, hiding pain is a evolutionary behavior that many animals have. So just because it doesn't "look like its in pain" doesnt mean shit, lol.

Who cares if its in pain its a fucking deer. imagine simping for a half dead deer jfl
Oh shut the fuck up, you nigger. I don't give a fuck at the end of the day anyways, so I don't know what you're talking about with your "simping" bullshit. I was simply stating facts there, thats all.

Ok i'm sorry bro, just be sure not to donate too money much to deers ok?
Yeah, ok. I'll also make sure to start donating to the nigger charity so you can reap some benefits too.

Put some hydrogen peroxide on that wound. It’s gonna get infected

He must be sacred. Penance is inevitable.