Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

zero friends

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
does anyone else here have ZERO friends? I haven't had a friend or even a semblance of a social like since I was 16. I have no idea how to make friends or even where to meet people half as autistic as me. It doesn't help that I'm low-trust either.

I lost all my friends except 1 because of this place and IDGAF

yup u bet buddy boyo

I don't, haven't had a friend or went out with in anyone in about 7 years

same. Last time I had a friend outside of the internet was 10 years ago.

I have "friends". Dunno really how to call them. They are ppl I go out with from time to time. But they arent really friends. We sometimes chat as well so I suppose it is not just going out.

I have 1 friend he’s a virgin like me

Same. Literally no friends. And tbh I don't want any, because no here is actually friend material too me. Just a bunch of degenerate white who get drunked and party. I can't relate to that

Tellem--T said:
Same. Literally no friends. And tbh I don't want any, because no here is actually friend material too me. Just a bunch of degenerate white who get drunked and party. I can't relate to that

White Canadians are the scummiest people on the planet.

/pol/cel said:
Blackpilled friends are the shit.

When my friend mentioned that his facial structure was weird and ugly (I don't remember the context), I felt good inside, as if someone who I can relate to. In class, again I don't remember the context, he told me that all women are cunts. I then asked him if he ever had a girlfriend, and he said never. 

We hung out a lot more after that.

/pol/cel said:

Lol one of these fucks ask me why i don't drink lol. I told him to eat a dick and get the fuck out my face and he did. Stupid cunts, whites in canada are cringy

KyloRen said:
When my friend mentioned that his facial structure was weird and ugly (I don't remember the context), I felt good inside, as if someone who I can relate to. In class, again I don't remember the context, he told me that all women are cunts. I then asked him if he ever had a girlfriend, and he said never. 

We hung out a lot more after that.

My friend pretty much took the blackpill at about the same time I did. We hang out every weekend now and talk about the decline of society and how everything ranging from politics to jobs are copes. Hes honestly better than any gf I will never get anyway.

Tellem--T said:
Lol one of these fucks ask me why i don't drink lol. I told him to eat a dick and get the fuck out my face and he did. Stupid cunts, whites in canada are cringy

Lol fuck those degenerate tryhards. Canadian roasties are the absolute worst in the world.

/pol/cel said:
My friend pretty much took the blackpill at about the same time I did. We hang out every weekend now and talk about the decline of society and how everything ranging from politics to jobs are copes. Hes honestly better than any gf I will never get anyway.

Makes life bearable.

/pol/cel said:

Lol fuck those degenerate tryhards. Canadian roasties are the absolute worst in the world.

Yep they judge you so hard of you don't party and shit lol. It's over if you are not a degenerate in canada

KyloRen said:
Makes life bearable.

Kek. Watching movies and shows with this guy is like posting in lifefuel and humour threads in real time.

/pol/cel said:
Kek. Watching movies and shows with this guy is like posting in lifefuel and humour threads in real time.

Kek. Good analogy.

I have 4 old highschool friends in my hometown but zero friends at college.

/pol/cel said:

Why is that? I thought Canadians loved making pals.

Still talk to 2 old friends on messenger occasionally but they are normiemaxing and getting gfs and shit so I can't relate anymore. Other than that only this site

That was years and years ago. People are degenerate cunts.

I have one friend. It's Chad so I've got to see blackpills every time we hang out but the dude is like my brother so it's whatever.

i have no friends.

People are cunts and trash

Never had a friend in my life.

My best friend is my cat.

I have had one friend ever since I cut ties with my two other friends when I finished high school. This particular 'one friend' I have known for 7 years, but sadly, we don't really hang out as much anymore and I think I am losing him.

I will just say that, as sad as it is, he is worse off than me. He is definitely a truecel, and I am his only friend too... I worry for his future, and I even sometimes wonder if he lurks on this very forum.

Tension said:
I have had one friend ever since I cut ties with my two other friends when I finished high school. This particular 'one friend' I have known for 7 years, but sadly, we don't really hang out as much anymore and I think I am losing him.

I will just say that, as sad as it is, he is worse off than me. He is definitely a truecel, and I am his only friend too... I worry for his future, and I even sometimes wonder if he lurks on this very forum.

Try to reconnect. I wish I had an incel friend to hang out with.

FeminismsCancer said:
Try to reconnect. I wish I had an incel friend to hang out with.

I might call him tomorrow. Thanks for replying to my post, I feel a bit more willing to try and reconnect. Thank you.

EDIT: H.O.L.Y. ...I am not even kidding, I'm not even making it up... he just called me on my phone and we're chatting right now. That's crazy... I'm tempted to ask him if he is on this forum, it's pretty suspicious that he called 5 minutes after making this post.

Bigbird said:
Why is that? I thought Canadians loved making pals.

Theyre mostly leftist self righteous cucks. Theyre basically carbon copies of your typical IT poster.

St.Tropez said:
I have "friends". Dunno really how to call them. They are ppl I go out with from time to time. But they arent really friends. We sometimes chat as well so I suppose it is not just going out.

"I have friends but they dont really understand me" is a FEMALE tier cope, thats what women say to get attention online so stop. Theyre your friends.

Truly having no friends is hell, you literally have nobody to talk to or go out with. You never get invited out, people never text you or try to catch up with you and you have nobody to tell about your success/failures. Having friends is also a perquisite for a gf too

Zero friends now. Whenever I had a friend it was always someone who didn't have better options like the new kid in school or someone who's getting bullied who I stood up for. Of course as soon as they can get better friends they'd ditch me and be extra cunty about it, I guess to compensate for all the disrespect they felt I deserved but they weren't in a position to dish out.

Or maybe it's me? I don't know, I had like 5 friends total throughout my life and it's not a big sample to draw conclusions from.

Yup no friends either except work acquaintances but both recently quit so literally no friends atm

people just talk over me and ignore me, no friends, i go to the batheoom during lunch, since i was a freshman, unless you're chad, hs is a 4 year hell

/pol/cel said:
Theyre mostly leftist self righteous cucks. Theyre basically carbon copies of your typical IT poster.

What is IT?

I haven't really had any friends since I was in school either. Most of my friends I lost to drink and drugs at 13-14. I did associate with some people at high school that weren't really friends, they resented me because I kept them out of trouble at school and tried to help them. Most of them had autism/low IQ/learning difficulties. I'm a high functioning aspergers with some degree of awareness. The last friend i had sort of moved on with their lives and live down south now. Don't hear from them. Then there was my oneitis and that other girl i was friends with overseas who rejected me. I don't speak to those bitches anymore.

Fuck it all to hell.

Tellem--T said:
Yep they judge you so hard of you don't party and shit lol. It's over if you are not a degenerate in canada

You think its bad in Soviet Canukistan. You should see what the women are like here in the UK. Utter fucking trash.