Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Zero friends and zero interest in finding them.

L

Legato

Pedophiles ruin everything.
-
What's the fucking point of friends when they are just going to shit on me and use me. I have never had a good friend in my life, they always wind up using me for rides, money and a shoulder to cry on about their normie problems. I'm so fucking lonely, but at the same time I'm enraged that humanity is garbage. I'm in my 30s now, it's fucking over. Everyone head is buried into their fucking phones jonesing for likes and comments about absolutely vapid shit.

Everyone head is buried into their fucking phones jonesing for likes and comments about absolutely vapid shit.
Huge reason why i hate the state of this world so much tbh

What's the fucking point of friends when they are just going to shit on me and use me. I have never had a good friend in my life
I used to have this great friend, we would share the same views on women and he always had something good to say, he wasn't a piece of shit who tried to be your champion like every normie friend, but he dropped out of high school and stopped talking to me.

In your 30's i'm sorry man. I'm in my early 20s and there's no point there either, everyone already made friends since elementary school and they only look for networking ppl after highschool. Anyways with groups of friends there's this dynamic of shitting on ppl inside and outside the group CONSTANTLY. I don't want to deal with all the normie posturing.

I just hate people in general. I'll be 50 in 8 years and with every generation I develop more hate. Smartphone & social media addicted people are utter unpleasant scum to me, which seems to be 95% of people.

You have us here, although online friendships suck. I consider all truecels here my friends.

If you have zero interest in finding them...
Why did you make this thread ?
You attention whore!

Get with the program, here you can relate with other fellow brocels.
Now, do a :D and go make some friends.
Post more stuff on the Forum, you´ll eventually get to know people who you may like and vice versa.

I never had friends either, not like i need them much anyway

What do normies do with their lives anyway?
Fuck around with their boring ugly girlfriends, virtue signalling on Instagram, and meet their other normie couple friends for drinks and food.
Stop this train, I want off.

Vapid is the right word. There are no real people anymore. Everyone is just acting, fighting to be seen as an alpha.

nobody wants to be friend with me, thats sad truth

I have a friend that I don’t even want. All he wants to go out, get drunk and fuck hookers. I don’t have the money or energy to do that. He called me an hour ago and I didn’t answer I just want to stay home and play video games.

i try to have friends to do things whit them but they only use me and never do what i want only what they want and deep down i feel they are fake

i try to have friends to do things whit them but they only use me and never do what i want only what they want and deep down i feel they are fake
Bail out before you get hurt. Clearly they don't care about your feelings or opinions.