Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Zer0/∞ triggered aznidentity

Zero is about as White as shit.

what do you expect they have the IQ of a soybean

White? :feelshaha: ,they just don't want to accept that half the incel population is ethnic

I must also be a white mang :feelshaha:

I made it known that zero is Asian there, misracing is hate speech

Do these coping ricecels think IT are making these posts?

"it's the jewline" :feelsEhh:

Jfl they assume that every incel is white

they asume we all white cuz we have high IQ

Them soys all need to die

White? :feelshaha: ,they just don't want to accept that half the incel population is ethnic
Really? There are that many whites here?

I thought it would be more around 65% ethnic and 35% white. I doubt there are that many sub-5 whites that couldn't make it to normie status looksmaxxing. Fakecels :feelsUgh:

I genuinely dislike and hate those bluepilled and even redpilled azn retard copers on those azn subreddits.

There's no getting around the fact that approx. 45 - 78+ percent of noodlewhores in America are with non-Asian men (mostly white men). This is on top of the fact that 95 to 99.7% of non-Asian women want nothing to do with us Asian men.

This literally means that anywhere from 15 to 26% (give or take) of us can get any dates at all. It is anywhere from the top 15% of Asian men that can get noodlewhores and the lucky 10% that can land non-Asian women.

Which leaves anywhere from 60 - 75% of us Asian American men with literally nothing. We are the most incel race of men by a mile.

Them bitching about this forum or western media isn't gonna deny the numbers and the reality.

Last edited:
Even with blue eyes and light skin i can't fraud as white but anyways i don't think it's would change my situation that much :feelsaww:

I've noticed most people wont accept it. Even the documentaries only include white guys and no other races.

I genuinely dislike and hate those bluepilled and even redpilled azn retard copers on those azn subreddits.

There's no getting around the fact that approx. 45 - 78+ percent of noodlewhores in America are with non-Asian men (mostly white men). This is on top of the fact that 95 to 99.7% of non-Asian women want nothing to do with us Asian men.

This literally means that anywhere from 15 to 26% (give or take) of us can get any dates at all. It is anywhere from the top 15% of Asian men that can get noodlewhores and the lucky 10% that can land non-Asian women.

Which leaves anywhere from 60 - 75% of us Asian American men with literally nothing. We are the most incel race of men by a mile.

Them bitching about this forum or western media isn't gonna deny the numbers and the reality.
nah fr I get coping but when the coping makes no sense it baffles me.

I've noticed most people wont accept it. Even the documentaries only include white guys and no other races.

:lul: