Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Zer0/∞ is a massive fakecel GTFIH

@Zer0/∞ good job on finding someone new after you & @Incelius Savage broke-up! :feelsokman:

Just be Bengali/south Indian/sri lankan/Dravidian confirmed

@Zer0/∞ is mostly on looksmax these days. If looksmaxxing were an RPG video game, this would be the bad ending that you get by default without doing any of the important side quests, like gymmaxxing and surgerymaxxing.

@Zer0/∞ is mostly on looksmax these days. If looksmaxxing were an RPG video game, this would be the bad ending that you get by default without doing any of the important side quests, like gymmaxxing and surgerymaxxing.
He's not active anymore anywhere tbh.

he got being mogged by that tall niggER bRutall

Poor guy. This is what comes in mind whenever I see a sub 5 with a htb or Stacy. No way a girl looking better in a relationship is in the relationship only for love

Just saw the clip. Fucking rage fuel. Both the cuck and the whore deserve a beating. Any self-respecting man would have snatched that phone from her filthy whore hands and exposed her sluttiness for the world to see, then dumped her on the spot.

This must be staged right?:giga:

Good. Reddit holes love using that phrase. Two more reasons why you should hate it.
Um, sweety? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweet summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.

Um, sweety? I just spent three hours combing through all of your reddit comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweet summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Let that sink in.
The copypasta that makes you want to punch through a simp's face.