Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Zenless Zone Zero - anyone playing?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
new Hoyo gacha game. see lots of ads, im in the gacha game space (HSR, WUWA) so ive seen a lot about it, but nothing really too appealing.

they censored a lot of designs pre-release which was offputting, and the gameplay looks pretty mid especially compared to WUWA. anyone actually playing this game? would you say its worth playing? on the fence if i should even download and try it. main character design is absolute dogshit too.

censorship:

View: https://youtu.be/DcIPun91kAE?si=kTMLI7IAj9C7FVXM

theres a good bit more, but thats just the readily available ones i could find

So western audience doesn't like big boobs 'cos there's a bunch of fags? Fucking sick of these DEI take the bribe feminist infested companies, boycott their shit & let them know why they're gonna fail.

no never played looks fun

I tried it, it’s kinda boring tbh. Goes for more of an action game vibe but it just ends up being “press the button and dodge when the bad guy flashes”

A lot of flashy graphics when you do counters make it look cool. But after you see the switching and counter animations a few hundred times the cool looks wear off

This game is boring anyways Wuthering waves is more fun.

It's a sitting on the loo type of game

Nah it's heavily censored and also has almost zero gameplay only shitty filler content. Just play Snowbreak you have hot girls and acceptable shooter gameplay that slowly evolves into something much better. Story also got more engaging with some sad and happy moments.

View: https://youtu.be/h3wIGyKb1IQ

Last edited:
another 3d gacha game like gayshit, i sleep

Action mobile games seem bad in principle to me. They're too limited by virtue of having to be playable on a phone.

mihomo cuckslop only normies eat that shit up

(you) will not get any waifus from mihomo slop they will be paired with some furry nigger and (you) the mc will be the cuck cameraman like in genshit just do yourself a favor and dont

(you) will not get any waifus from mihomo slop they will be paired with some furry nigger and (you) the mc will be the cuck cameraman like in genshit just do yourself a favor and dont
yeah i'm avoiding it after seeing it progress and what community it has attracted