Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee YTA, She was just sexually exploring her own body!

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Leddit_5f7602_7068442.jpg

Leddit_d358d4_7068442.jpg

Leddit_144e43_7068442.jpg

Degenerate clown world back at it again.

Dad was a cuck tbh

and also I support beating your children(reasonably)

I'm just imagining the cuck father walking into his daughters room and seeing her stuffing a 16inch black dildo up her ass.
Smh modern men are retarded

Imagine being this much of a cuck. What an utter failure of a man. I'd rather die an incel then betabuxx for a used up post wall roastie like this guy. I really wanna know what happened to men, how can someone have this little self respect.

He even has the audacity to ask if he is "the asshole", JFL at the state of fathers in the modern west. Imagine what kind of shit his wife must have been up to before their marriage if she's okay with her daughter doing these things.
Imagine being this much of a cuck. What an utter failure of a man. I'd rather die an incel then betabuxx for a used up post wall roastie like this guy. I really wanna know what happened to men, how can someone have this little self respect.
It's what happens when men start believing that the ability to put their penis in a hole has higher priority than getting a partner that actually respects and loves them and isn't a roastie.