Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You've heard of Fast Banana, now get ready for...

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

Are you a fan of Fast Pizza? Do you long for graphic design techniques? Do you wish you could have more Pizza in your life? Look no more! Get your own Fast Pizza apparel today!

what is fast banana tbh i never found out

Im not a fan of fast banana.

awful logo ngl, fast banana logo mogs pizza one to oblivion

What about this one?

awful logo ngl, fast banana logo mogs pizza one to oblivion
Massive Cope

I'd rather be in public with "INCEL.CO" exposed than hide behind the fast banana logo.

Its fucking hideous tbh.

Atleast the pizza logo looks somewhat tolerable but I still won't use it.

:soy:

Fast Pizza sounds like the femcel appropriation of our bananas.

Only fat fucks eat pizza. There’s little else you can eat that’s worse for you.

Processed garbage GMO cheese + Processed garbage GMO wheat + Soy-fed pigs pepperoni = stupid fat fucking retard. Ice cream is about the only thing worse you can eat. At least a cheeseburger has a lot of protein in it, pizza is literally just fat + carbs + salt.

Unless you’re eating Italian style homemade REAL pizza which has very little cheese and a thin crust, you’re a stupid motherfucker for eating pizza and you deserve diabetes.

JFL at fatcels, skinnyfatcels and highbodyfatpercentagecels. Stop eating like a subhuman you cucks.

what is fast banana tbh i never found out

the theme for this forum.

Incels.co becomes Fast Banana

change it in your preferences in your profile.

the theme for this forum.

Incels.co becomes Fast Banana

change it in your preferences in your profile.
i knew it was a theme but where does it come from? is fast banana rly a viral marketing company? :feelstastyman:

Are you ready for dick who is fast, but small? (my dick 11cm)

its good but looks like pizzagate tbh

cucktears might use it

Only fat fucks eat pizza. There’s little else you can eat that’s worse for you.

Processed garbage GMO cheese + Processed garbage GMO wheat + Soy-fed pigs pepperoni = stupid fat fucking retard. Ice cream is about the only thing worse you can eat. At least a cheeseburger has a lot of protein in it, pizza is literally just fat + carbs + salt.

Unless you’re eating Italian style homemade REAL pizza which has very little cheese and a thin crust, you’re a stupid motherfucker for eating pizza and you deserve diabetes.

JFL at fatcels, skinnyfatcels and highbodyfatpercentagecels. Stop eating like a subhuman you cucks.
I mean bananas aren't the healthiest either

View attachment 134828

Are you a fan of Fast Pizza? Do you long for graphic design techniques? Do you wish you could have more Pizza in your life? Look no more! Get your own Fast Pizza apparel today!
WTF is this plagiarism. I will sue if this thread is not deleted.

I use @FastBananaCEO when i go outside

Imagine eating non-Italian pizza

both gay. i browse with OG logo in public