Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You’ve been sent to the incel concentration camp, but you get to choose your cell mate(s). Who will be your cell mate(s)? Will you escape, and how?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
idk who I’d chose tbh

Everyone will rape me

id pick @Bleachcel as a cellmate so i can beat his ass up
672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif

Shit, what a waste of thread. You could have put "how you will escape and with whom from the incel reeducation camp" or "how you will avoid being reeducated"

Brazilliansigma

Anyone that isn’t low iq

Shit, what a waste of thread. You could have put "how you will escape and with whom from the incel reeducation camp" or "how you will avoid being reeducated"
stfu
id pick @Bleachcel as a cellmate so i can beat his ass up
672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif
Lol I’d murder u kiddo
Ok I edited it u dumb fucking nigger

I'd pick @PPEcel, as the most level-headed incel and most intelligent incel I know. I believe both of us would be able to construct a proper plan together to escape within a reasonable amount of time pewpew.

@ThoughtfulCel so he could beat up niggers for me

and @FrailPaleStaleMale cuz hes an old man

idk how I would escapelossus I'm not smart enough for that so I'd pick @Sparrow's Song to get me out which makes 4 which is probs the limit considering its a cell

Would it be considered "bad" if my partner and I killed other incels in case they were a hindrance to the plan?

Oh wait, we can pick more?

Oh, then my additional pick would be @SergeantIncel, also a very logical and calm person who could likewise contribute to the escape plan pewpew.

I'd pick @PPEcel, as the most level-headed incel and most intelligent incel I know. I believe both of us would be able to construct a proper plan together to escape within a reasonable amount of time pewpew.

Thank you

We should also get an ogrecel on our team so we get a bit of muscle

Braziliansigma so I can eat his 300kg body and survive

No one would pick me so id ldar

Would it be considered "bad" if my partner and I killed other incels in case they were a hindrance to the plan?
Anything to survive man
Braziliansigma so I can eat his 300kg body and survive
I think it’d be smarter to kill him and then eat his body day by day instead of all at once tbh

I would fucking destroy youlossus

Thank you

We should also get an ogrecel on our team so we get a bit of muscle
Sounds like a good idea, I don't know many personally since most of the guys here are pretty short but I myself can fight pewpew.

Sorry bro, I'm gymaxx and @Colvin76 is one of my companion.
I have @ThoughtfulCel cope

our niggers will fight eachother but I’ll destroy you

idk who tbh. Can't really make a good choice unless I see them IRL

I would pick a gymcel tbh

@Bleachcel will make rap music to keep me entertained so i dont go insane while figuring out an escape plan

@Bleachcel will make rap music to keep me entertained so i dont go insane while figuring out an escape plan
based and insanepilled

Just jump the fence theory

I’d pick the biggest ogrecel I could, ride on his back like the guy from mad max, and overpower the guards

I'll pick @Animecel2D.
I need a shitposter to keep me entertained.
+ He's lowiq so I can escape without him noticing

I'd become a martyr way before I ever reach the camp if this shit happened IRL.

Id just fucking wreck the soyboys and cucks running the place, DOOM style

Id just fucking wreck the soyboys and cucks running the place, DOOM style
No the fuck you wouldn’t calm the fuck down

Everyone would take advantage of me prolly so idk

This is very difficult lol

@Yerberito so he can postmaxx us both to freedom