Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You've been programmed to be a slave to the Matrix

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
If it's for the better or worse; well, you decide but it does

Now that my assignments are pretty much left to be done in a hurry all messed up, I'm convinced this has been the tactic of the matrix for decades

By this I mean, you look at the education system

Isn't there something unnerving and disgusting the way people feed us information and literally control our lives after we're born in the name of "education"?

There is something deeply unsettling, it is disturbing and it's worse than I thought it to be

People can tell you to do your job else the future generations won't get the same businesses and won't live in a better world had you not contributed, but you've got to have a selfish mindset and you've got to be honest with yourself and say to yourself, "I'm the only one that should matter to me in this universe simply because I don't know people or I only know parts of people and pretend to know I know all of them which is why you shouldn't trust me" and you'll soon enough realize all you care about is yourself.

If you indeed, after dying just become atoms and float into outer space as elements; why the fuck would you care what the fuck happens to a hypothetical future kid who might as well be the next fucking chad lite who mogs and makes fun of incels?

Do you really need that much education to succeed? Some of you do; some of you like me, have been brainwashed into thinking studying hard is a good thing which I now realize is all bullshit. Everything that's ever motivated you to learn something apart from sheer self interest is a means of persuasion to change who you are. The "education system" does the same.

It makes you a slave to it's higher power so much, so that you finally accept their way of life they've arranged for you and you accept being a slave and cuck ultimately to this higher power.

They bend your reality and torture you psychologically so much so, that you finally become this moron obsessed with statistics and being right and fitting in and persuading others etc. etc.

Yes, chad doesn't need this. Neither do you.

Chad already knows this is useless and that's why chad succeeds.

People have built these difficult to attain feats for us so that we feel there is something to live for, and from this point onwards, we cuck and cuck and cuck, all up until we die. We keep doing "good things" for the matrix making them rich, helping more children, helping more people who treat us like trash and so on.

This is all useless. The only reason you can enjoy caring about some retarded genocide is because they have forced you to care, they have told, "Do the fucking research dickhead, else you won't get no marks!" and we have to get marks because we're incels and we have to keep living this miserable existence and sacrifice who we really are and change into this moron they have forced us to become; while chad plays on his controller being himself, the chad he is.

My point is, anything you've ever gotten to in this life instead of out of pure self interest is just rubbish and you either become a slave or you try to rebel against it, but sadly for a lot of us, we have to be slaves.

All this does is a weird apologizing, pathetic loser who keeps making excuses for bad behavior, in some cases people are like, "Oh yeah, maybe it's not all that fun but it was hard, guess that's why it's meaningful. I must have changed into a better person." Yeah except all that guy's doing is coping with his miserable and pathetic existence when he should've roped long ago.

When you're free, and bored, you can change your life. If I had all the free time in the world, I would probably play video games 2 hours per day. Shitpost on some forum don't know what it'll be incel one would be a great choice tbh. Then I'll research my ass off to things that interest me.

That fucking stacy is driven out of pure self interest so yes, I can sympathize with the education system trying to make us care for the uglier things in life; in this regard, I'm really grateful that they gave me things to put my ambition and desire to except the stacy on my phone however, this is still me being a slave to the education system.

The most brutal blackpill is realizing you're a slave to your own biological capacity and limits and you're a slave to yourself. I don't know why god created me to cuck for stacy but he/she did just make me a simp and a cuck with this horrible programming.

Didnt read but true

Most things you have wrote Stirner wrote in The Ego and Its Own. It's truth. Fuck humans systems

tbh. its a cycle and all normies take part in it.

tbh. its a cycle and all normies take part in it.
Yeah honestly we're all normies out here like the matrix won't let us live if we abuse welfare, if you have a shitty job I've heard they don't take you back and shit it's just messed up

You can't do shit as an ugly man no freedom for anyone being a neet is like being a fucking woman: fuck that shit bro I just don't get how some neetcels say they hate their parents yet depend on their parents for a shelter, like for fuck's sake you know those motherfuckers will control your life forever if you don't change now don't you? It's just fucking scary just a wife depends on her husband, but it's pretty good in the west though; she takes all the fucking money but hey; you chose this route if you're a husband females are fucking messed up should've known

Good Post y propably one of your Highest iq. The only Factor is Luck in this world that Matters . If your a Woman or atleast chadlite you will get treated far better Then the average Male and Nobody will Shit on you that often , what incentivises you to Be Immoral. I think caring about Shit is Kind of genetic But Trained aswell " ( Matrix ) Everyone would Steal or Rape If It wasnt punished . Or be a piece of Shit without regrets.

Still Most of Life Comes down to Luck and how Immoral you can Be. You See man becoming woman or Woman abusing weak man for a Reason.

Dont forget that Chad has a Harem and a Potential Sugar Mommy in the works.

@HateCurry

Last edited:
Good Post y propably one of your Highest iq. The only Factor is Luck in this world that Matters . If your a Woman or atleast chadlite you will get treated far better Then the average Male and Nobody will Shit on you that often , what incentivises you to Be Immoral. I think caring about Shit is Kind of genetic But Trained aswell " ( Matrix ) Everyone would Steal or Rape If It wasnt punished . Or be a piece of Shit without regrets.

Still Most of Life Comes down to Luck and how Immoral you can Be. You See man becoming woman or Woman abusing weak man for a Reason.

Dont forget that Chad has a Harem and a Potential Sugar Mommy in the works.

@HateCurry
Completely agree; the point of this post really

The matrix is horrible, it tells us what to label good and what not to, sick and tired of it

Yes OP you are correct. What you said, I also realised nearly a decade ago. When you filter through all the bullshit, you realize it's all basically pointless.

The game is botched; not everyone will become rich. Many people will live their whole life as average earners, manipulating themselves into the belief their life served a greater purpose. When in reality they were just another cog, to propel the continously operational machine that has no clear objective or reason to its existence.

Yes OP you are correct. What you said, I also realised nearly a decade ago. When you filter through all the bullshit, you realize it's all basically pointless.

The game is botched; not everyone will become rich. Many people will live their whole life as average earners, manipulating themselves into the belief their life served a greater purpose. When in reality they were just another cog, to propel the continously operational machine that has no clear objective or reason to its existence.
If you wanna ridicule me for discovering this you can do so, I'm sure you haven't thought of this a decade ago

If you really did; I'm sorry for assuming such ;-)

With businesses, I feel like you have to be good looking to start one, I still don't know how to, I don't pay the rent yet but soon I'll have to, I just can't be a neet I couldn't even if I wanted to because we were always dysfunctional; me and my parents were always heated and never had a good relationship so, I'll see, maybe if I grow up I'll have it in me to finally ask them for a hug for doing so much for me.

What are your thoughts on the lookism issue? Do you reckon I would be able to hire employees with my subhuman face? Would people sign up?

If you wanna ridicule me for discovering this you can do so, I'm sure you haven't thought of this a decade ago
I wasn't actually ridculing you for discovering this. I did think of this around a decade ago - I deliberately failed to prepare for my school exams and became neet for a few years partly due to this.

What are your thoughts on the lookism issue? Do you reckon I would be able to hire employees with my subhuman face? Would people sign up?
Even in the world of work, subhumans deter people on first impression. Except only when the subhuman is statusmaxxed and a notably famous celeb or "personality".

If you explore the images for job adverts, you'll notice that pretty much all of them have the same racial pattern in the people who appear on them:

- Loads of white male normies or / and white Chads from all working adult ages (18 - 50 y/o). The white males make up 50 - 60% of characters who appear on job ads.

- Some white foids comprised of Beckys (and occasionally a Stacy among them), who are all comparatively younger than the males who appear on the job ads (18 - 40 y/o). The white foids make up 30 - 40% of characters who appear on job ads.

- A very few Token black normies, mid-tier ebonys or / and mid-tier mulatto foids (25 - 45 y/o). These types will make up no more than 10% of characters (or 1 - 3 of the characters) who appear on job ads.

Replicate this model of racial distribution in the characters who appear on your job ads and you probably receive more application. Avoid putting subhumans on your job adverts. The vast majority of job ads are made up of white normies and white Beckies.

Last edited:
I wasn't actually ridculing you for discovering this. I did think of this around a decade ago - I deliberately failed to prepare for my school exams and became neet for a few years partly due to this.

Even in the world of work, subhumans deter people on first impression. Except only when the subhuman is statusmaxxed and a notably famous celeb or "personality".

If you explore the images for job adverts, you'll notice that pretty much all of them have the same racial pattern in the people who appear on them:

- Loads of white male normies or / and white Chads from all working adult ages (18 - 50 y/o). The white males make up 50 - 60% of characters who appear on job ads.

- Some white foids comprised of Beckys (and occasionally a Stacy among them), who are all comparatively younger than the males who appear on the job ads (18 - 40 y/o). The white foids make up 30 - 40% of characters who appear on job ads.

- A very few Token black normies, mid-tier ebonys or / and mid-tier mulatto foids (25 - 45 y/o). These types will make up no more than 10% of characters (or 1 - 3 of the characters) who appear on job ads.

Replicate this model of racial distribution in the characters who appear on your job ads and you probably receive more application. Avoid putting subhumans on your job adverts. The vast majority of job ads are made up of white normies and white Beckies.
This is brutal dude I live in the European country

It's over

I saw a video on sinister's supposed youtube account, the guy said he's rich and still can't get anything and he gave people proof too of what he had: he had a big pool, you had to see his mansion it was huge, acres and acres of land along with 10 different supercars, maybe even more one of them is a ferrari

It's over

I saw a video on sinister's supposed youtube account, the guy said he's rich and still can't get anything and he gave people proof too of what he had: he had a big pool, you had to see his mansion it was huge, acres and acres of land along with 10 different supercars, maybe even more one of them is a ferrari
Wow mistersinister. Moneymaxxed to the point his wealth is comparable to Andrew Tate and still zero attention from women. If he's actually not larp, this would be a clear example of the Lookspill. Perhaps women are more likely to be attracted to him for his wealth. But I'm still not sure whether or not he larps.

It's over

tbh both my parents are doctors
it's an apartment and I only live in 1 floor
but that still doesn't cange the fact that i'm rich

Slave? I'm almost 23 and been fucking NEETmaxxing (due to my ASSBERGERs + below average IQ + inceldom) for my entire adulthood.

Wow mistersinister. Moneymaxxed to the point his wealth is comparable to Andrew Tate and still zero attention from women. If he's actually not larp, this would be a clear example of the Lookspill. Perhaps women are more likely to be attracted to him for his wealth. But I'm still not sure whether or not he larps.

It's over

it's just a floor and these are many people's cars tjere
still doesn;t change the fact that 1. i'm richer than most men in TW and 2. I cannot betabuxx

If you really did; I'm sorry for assuming such ;-)

With businesses, I feel like you have to be good looking to start one, I still don't know how to, I don't pay the rent yet but soon I'll have to, I just can't be a neet I couldn't even if I wanted to because we were always dysfunctional; me and my parents were always heated and never had a good relationship so, I'll see, maybe if I grow up I'll have it in me to finally ask them for a hug for doing so much for me.

if you are not good lookng (average, not disgusting like me) you can always be a doctor if you wanted to

tbh both my parents are doctors
it's an apartment and I only live in 1 floor
but that still doesn't cange the fact that i'm rich
In the video there was an entire (I don't know how to say it exactly but) mansion or just land: tons and tons of land and you were walking there benches and so on.

I admit though that garage was big it had to be an apartment complex you're right

I just hope your neighbors don't sue you if you've shown their license plate or something

In the video there was an entire (I don't know how to say it exactly but) mansion or just land: tons and tons of land and you were walking there benches and so on.

I admit though that garage was big it had to be an apartment complex you're right

I just hope your neighbors don't sue you if you've shown their license plate or something
i didnt show anything

if you are not good lookng (average, not disgusting like me) you can always be a doctor if you wanted to
True, that'll be hard though, I'm not high IQ and I have zero interest in medicine, I'm just not someone who wants to help humanity and I'm not saying doctors are evil I'm just saying I don't know who I'm helping when I'm doing this and some people rather die than live, especially if they're half dead or struggling. Just the awareness they contribute to innocent and ugly males' suffering on the internet makes them untrustworthy and makes me hesitant to take this sort of risk. I'd love the money tho.

If it's for the better or worse; well, you decide but it does

Now that my assignments are pretty much left to be done in a hurry all messed up, I'm convinced this has been the tactic of the matrix for decades

By this I mean, you look at the education system

Isn't there something unnerving and disgusting the way people feed us information and literally control our lives after we're born in the name of "education"?

There is something deeply unsettling, it is disturbing and it's worse than I thought it to be

People can tell you to do your job else the future generations won't get the same businesses and won't live in a better world had you not contributed, but you've got to have a selfish mindset and you've got to be honest with yourself and say to yourself, "I'm the only one that should matter to me in this universe simply because I don't know people or I only know parts of people and pretend to know I know all of them which is why you shouldn't trust me" and you'll soon enough realize all you care about is yourself.

If you indeed, after dying just become atoms and float into outer space as elements; why the fuck would you care what the fuck happens to a hypothetical future kid who might as well be the next fucking chad lite who mogs and makes fun of incels?

Do you really need that much education to succeed? Some of you do; some of you like me, have been brainwashed into thinking studying hard is a good thing which I now realize is all bullshit. Everything that's ever motivated you to learn something apart from sheer self interest is a means of persuasion to change who you are. The "education system" does the same.

It makes you a slave to it's higher power so much, so that you finally accept their way of life they've arranged for you and you accept being a slave and cuck ultimately to this higher power.

They bend your reality and torture you psychologically so much so, that you finally become this moron obsessed with statistics and being right and fitting in and persuading others etc. etc.

Yes, chad doesn't need this. Neither do you.

Chad already knows this is useless and that's why chad succeeds.

People have built these difficult to attain feats for us so that we feel there is something to live for, and from this point onwards, we cuck and cuck and cuck, all up until we die. We keep doing "good things" for the matrix making them rich, helping more children, helping more people who treat us like trash and so on.

This is all useless. The only reason you can enjoy caring about some retarded genocide is because they have forced you to care, they have told, "Do the fucking research dickhead, else you won't get no marks!" and we have to get marks because we're incels and we have to keep living this miserable existence and sacrifice who we really are and change into this moron they have forced us to become; while chad plays on his controller being himself, the chad he is.

My point is, anything you've ever gotten to in this life instead of out of pure self interest is just rubbish and you either become a slave or you try to rebel against it, but sadly for a lot of us, we have to be slaves.

All this does is a weird apologizing, pathetic loser who keeps making excuses for bad behavior, in some cases people are like, "Oh yeah, maybe it's not all that fun but it was hard, guess that's why it's meaningful. I must have changed into a better person." Yeah except all that guy's doing is coping with his miserable and pathetic existence when he should've roped long ago.

When you're free, and bored, you can change your life. If I had all the free time in the world, I would probably play video games 2 hours per day. Shitpost on some forum don't know what it'll be incel one would be a great choice tbh. Then I'll research my ass off to things that interest me.

That fucking stacy is driven out of pure self interest so yes, I can sympathize with the education system trying to make us care for the uglier things in life; in this regard, I'm really grateful that they gave me things to put my ambition and desire to except the stacy on my phone however, this is still me being a slave to the education system.

The most brutal blackpill is realizing you're a slave to your own biological capacity and limits and you're a slave to yourself. I don't know why god created me to cuck for stacy but he/she did just make me a simp and a cuck with this horrible programming.
Truth