Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You've Been Here 4 Years - Any of you made any progress in life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 776
  • Start date
Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
I know I'm pretty much the only one left from the old days besides Sarge and Master and maybe 1 or 2 others.

It's been 4 years since that fateful day I logged into reddit and found r/incels had been banned.

I sit here after all this time and really nothing has changed in life for the better. My routine for the most part is the same. Things are more expensive in the shops, pay more to fill up my car. Where I work has been badly hit by the supply chain disruptions and they are getting ready to lay people off. I really am a man who has no ties to hardly anything. My home town is gone, as are the people that made it what it was. My childhood home is gone. My grandparents and their home is gone. Most of the people I called friends are gone - moved on with their lives in some cases. God knows where. Of my "friends" from highschool or growing up most are either dead or in prison, addicts, gone (god only knows where) or one I spoke to a few months ago is severely mentally ill to the point he hardly knew who I was.

The things I used to enjoy have mostly gone to shit including this community.

So yeah - 4 years since I came here and nothing is different except for the worse. Who can relate?

Very very very few people have been here a solid 4 years by now. But it's coming up.

damn, sry to hear that about your friends btw. at least you're alive and well btw? maybe sometimes you have to sit back and realize even if you have nothing, that at least you're healthy

I was much happier and had less problems 4 years ago

I am in a perpetual state of stagnation

welcome back.

It feels like our lives get worse, and everyone else's lives get better: they have more sex, more kids, and vacations and achievements.

Very very very few people have been here a solid 4 years by now. But it's coming up.

Indeed, I'll share if this comes up again next year. Although the fact that I'm still here should tell you most of what you need to know.

> tfw joined in 2019
> tfw no joindate halo
:fuk:

I took 18 months - maybe a little more away and then I came back. I did spend a bit of time on r/braincels while I was away from here. That community was a little more light hearted while this place wanted to make me top myself.

I was much happier and had less problems 4 years ago

Don't know about your situation but life before puberty was better for me. It's the last time I can remember being happy. Although that was over 20 years ago.

damn, sry to hear that about your friends btw. at least you're alive and well btw? maybe sometimes you have to sit back and realize even if you have nothing, that at least you're healthy

I suppose I can't complain about my physical health. Though I don't have as much energy as I used to. I think often about how the dead are the lucky ones. At least they are finally at peace.

I suppose I can't complain about my physical health. Though I don't have as much energy as I used to. I think often about how the dead are the lucky ones. At least they are finally at peace.
i see. yea i understand. things can always get worse, so i always try to be prudent though

Indeed, I'll share if this comes up again next year. Although the fact that I'm still here should tell you most of what you need to know.
If it makes you feel better I used to post on the old Incel support forum back in 2009-2012 before I got banned.

Then I found r/ForeverAlone and got booted out when it got taken over by foids and beta white knight phaggots and then spent a bit of time at r/Truecels before finding r/Incels. Then here for near on 4 years and before that I was hanging around in PUA circles for 4 years. More than a decade of my life in various iterations of the incel community and nothing has changed for me.

Bottom line: I'm still ugly.

The only progress was that I made it to college, but I'm not doing so great in it. My social situation is also worse.

This was supposed to be my last year of college. Now I need to take at the very least one more year of college, due to me failing a few classes (one of them multiple times) and was forced by some old advisors to take classes that I really didn't need for my major. I'm absolutely frightened and am in constant fear of what the future holds in regards to my college career.

I joined this forum when I was a 17 year old kissless virgin in high school with a small social circle. Now I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin with absolutely no friends (I moved quite a ways from all of them for college). The women in college also treat me tenfold worse than how women treated me in high school. It's hard as fuck to make friends in college, I've made acquaintances, but that's really it -- as in I don't talk to them outside of class.

The only pros that happened over these past four years were that I've managed to rack up such a massive backlog of good games that I can cope with my shitty situation for the time being, along with the fact that I can drive, and therefore I have much more freedom than I did.

In the end though, I'm worse all around. My 17 year old self never thought it could be worse, but here we are. But at least I can cope with it much better.

I sit here after all this time and really nothing has changed in life for the better. My routine for the most part is the same. Things are more expensive in the shops, pay more to fill up my car. Where I work has been badly hit by the supply chain disruptions and they are getting ready to lay people off. I really am a man who has no ties to hardly anything. My home town is gone, as are the people that made it what it was. My childhood home is gone. My grandparents and their home is gone. Most of the people I called friends are gone - moved on with their lives in some cases. God knows where. Of my "friends" from highschool or growing up most are either dead or in prison, addicts, gone (god only knows where) or one I spoke to a few months ago is severely mentally ill to the point he hardly knew who I was.
I understand how you feel, you've described the arc of my late teens and 20s.
A man's life will spontaneously get worse unless he makes active effort to improve it. We're not women, nothing good will fall into our laps, and It's just how life is for men. Some things can't be improved, some can. My self therapy was to keep improving things I was lacking at. In my late 30s I'm happier than 5 or 10 or 15 or 20 years ago even though externally I only improved my finances. I'm about to hit the gym and after I'm going to do my work and I'm betting I feel better mentally than most normies whether they are partnered or not.
I guess just try to find one fulfilling thing to do and do it and see if it makes a difference after a few months.

I took 18 months - maybe a little more away and then I came back. I did spend a bit of time on r/braincels while I was away from here. That community was a little more light hearted while this place wanted to make me top myself.

Fewer rules. But also, it was a subreddit, and the thing about subreddits is that the content is curated by upvotes. So not only are you only seeing the best stuff that everyone likes and makes people happy, but everyone is looking to post similar stuff to achieve upvotes. I don't like Reddit, but when it comes to seeking content for the sake of content, it's a platform that works.

If it makes you feel better I used to post on the old Incel support forum back in 2009-2012 before I got banned.

Then I found r/ForeverAlone and got booted out when it got taken over by foids and beta white knight phaggots and then spent a bit of time at r/Truecels before finding r/Incels. Then here for near on 4 years and before that I was hanging around in PUA circles for 4 years. More than a decade of my life in various iterations of the incel community and nothing has changed for me.

That is really consistent with the churn that reddit generates. You get herded through various refuges as they continually get shut down and suppressed. It just fractures groups and I've learned a long time ago to just use dedicated sites like this one instead.

Haven't been here specifically for 4 years, but yes somewhat.
Four years ago I was NEET, my car was 40 years old. I've been working as a Security Guard for almost three years now.
I decided to go to college this year, no idea if I'll pass. I'm really bad at math and have no money.

Materially and in terms of status? No. However, since I joined the forum:

-Moved to my own place.
-Top tier gaming pc.
-Have actually solidified my views
-Got saved
-Enjoying NEETdom.

I’m in a relatively comfortable position in life, but I’ve grown uglier, more isolated, and less relatable over the past 4 years.

Ultimately, regardless of where you find yourself in life, what hurts the most over time is the ever-growing gap between you and the rest of your peers. It’s mind-numbingly alienating.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

...but nah seriously I've improved a bit by working from home which keeps me away from foids as much as possible which is kind of the best thing for a lot of us to be honest.

Good to hear from you.

Last edited:
Another OG returns :feelsYall:

Hope you stick around

The only progress was that I made it to college, but I'm not doing so great in it. My social situation is also worse.

This was supposed to be my last year of college. Now I need to take at the very least one more year of college, due to me failing a few classes (one of them multiple times) and was forced by some old advisors to take classes that I really didn't need for my major. I'm absolutely frightened and am in constant fear of what the future holds in regards to my college career.

I joined this forum when I was a 17 year old kissless virgin in high school with a small social circle. Now I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin with absolutely no friends (I moved quite a ways from all of them for college). The women in college also treat me tenfold worse than how women treated me in high school. It's hard as fuck to make friends in college, I've made acquaintances, but that's really it -- as in I don't talk to them outside of class.

The only pros that happened over these past four years were that I've managed to rack up such a massive backlog of good games that I can cope with my shitty situation for the time being, along with the fact that I can drive, and therefore I have much more freedom than I did.

In the end though, I'm worse all around. My 17 year old self never thought it could be worse, but here we are. But at least I can cope with it much better.
I honestly don't know where you get the motivation to get up and go to class and study for all this shit mate. It's been a long time since I was at university but I didn't stick at it long. I had no motivation or belief it would bring me any benefit, I had no friends, I used to spend a lot of time doing daygame and nightgame (this is back in the mid 00's when PUA was a thing) and I got nowhere. I hated my classes, I spent most of the tiny inheritance my grandma left me on booze to cope. As bad as highschool was I do miss some aspects of it like having a few people who were friends - especially in the early years before I lost them to drink and drugs. It was a community if not a dysfunctional one. University was pretty much just being alone.

For what its worth its nice to see I'm not the only 2017cel left.

I understand how you feel, you've described the arc of my late teens and 20s.
A man's life will spontaneously get worse unless he makes active effort to improve it. We're not women, nothing good will fall into our laps, and It's just how life is for men. Some things can't be improved, some can. My self therapy was to keep improving things I was lacking at. In my late 30s I'm happier than 5 or 10 or 15 or 20 years ago even though externally I only improved my finances. I'm about to hit the gym and after I'm going to do my work and I'm betting I feel better mentally than most normies whether they are partnered or not.
I guess just try to find one fulfilling thing to do and do it and see if it makes a difference after a few months.
Well it's even more dire that I'm in my early 30's.

I don't know what to think anymore. Something changes in a mans life after about the age of 25 and goes rapidly downhill in ones 30's. I suppose one positive when it comes to ones 30's is I feel more balanced and contemplative. I feel calmer. I can tell I have low testosterone - which has its benefits as I don't want sex as much.

Haven't been here specifically for 4 years, but yes somewhat.
Four years ago I was NEET, my car was 40 years old. I've been working as a Security Guard for almost three years now.
I decided to go to college this year, no idea if I'll pass. I'm really bad at math and have no money.
Damn dude. The rust gets most cars here in England after about 15 years. 40 years isn't bad.

Well I hope it works out for you but I hope you have some kind of plan as to how your degree will yield a decent paying job at the end of it. I went to university back in the mid 2000's for a year and packed it in. I had no motivation and no belief it would benefit me.

Materially and in terms of status? No. However, since I joined the forum:

-Moved to my own place.
-Top tier gaming pc.
-Have actually solidified my views
-Got saved
-Enjoying NEETdom.
That's nice you're a NEET and have your own place.

Another OG returns :feelsYall:

Hope you stick around
You know I actually officially returned in April of 2020. I just hardly post that much these days. There isn't much to say that hasn't already been said a million times. Its mainly just a bit of catching up or nostalgia I engage in for old times sake.

I made regress

I have been part of the blackpill community for almost 3 years.

I've been slowly recovering from hitting rock bottom. Have managed to hold down a remote job I started this year. Working from home has been the key to picking myself up. No more dealing with stupid foids and normies IRL anymore. This is the longest I've been employed in about 10 years. Finally I was able to cope max by buying myself some new stuff, new laptop, stereo etc. It's a start I guess. Maybe in the next year I'll take a vacation to Thailand or the Philippeans and do some SEAmaxxing.

3 years since on this website, still same despite trying :feelsbadman:

nothing changes for us subhumans

sleep, cope and death or sainthood offers some sort of peace though

I know I'm pretty much the only one left from the old days besides Sarge and Master and maybe 1 or 2 others.

It's been 4 years since that fateful day I logged into reddit and found r/incels had been banned.

The things I used to enjoy have mostly gone to shit including this community.

So yeah - 4 years since I came here and nothing is different except for the worse. Who can relate?
It was hard reading this, and I can relate to it in some ways. [UWSL]Except most people I know are "successful" by comparison to me, (give or take a few) and so I found myself wishing I was in your situation with the "everyone I know is dead or in prison" sentiment. I mean, perhaps not thag extreme, but it would at least be more cathartic and comforting to know that many of the people I knew from the past were broken and ready to leave their limited Normie reality to accept the hard knuckles truth of the modern era. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I wish I had known about the site back then, but I wouldn't have benefitted from it. [/UWSL]

Of course I'm sure there are quite a few who are struggling which I wouldn't know about because people keep those things hidden or I have simply lost touch with them.

I can also relate to the selling of the home from hometown feelings to. Recently my parents decided to sell the home my brother and I grew up in and are in the process because they are aging. My grandfathers home was sold here in India so in both the U.S. and in India the connections to the places I knew when I was younger is gone. The people in and around those places have spread out and left, and/or I no longer talk to them. [UWSL]I have very few friends (in fact just one) and I keep away from the extended family I have left out of choice (mostly).[/UWSL]

Growing up on the U.S. there are so many people I knew for brief to moderate periods of time, and some of those periods were enjoyable. I haven't the motivation or desire to rekindle those conversations, but on some rare occasions, I find myself daydreaming about them and where they might be today. Sometimes I even chatter to myself, having conversations with some of them, and I find myself trying to see if I can explain why we acted the way we acted in the circumstances we were in how we understand those circumstances differently many years later...

Sad to put into words. Thanks for the real post !

Last edited:
3.5 years and nothing changed at all

no, I'm miserable as always :fuk:

Can't change your height buddy boyo