Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion YouTubers you hate

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Here's mine

1. Moist Critical

Ultimate normie YouTuber. Never has an opinion of his own and his humor is obnoxious garbage. "poop dick fart poop virgin." He's insecure of his own past incel status and height so he constantly trashes sexually unsuccessful men and mocks then including Bagel Boss to overcompensate for it. He's also a huge simp who always takes women's side in every situation. Defended the ginger whore who lied about her boyfriend forcing her to be a whore. Did collabs with other whores and advertised them to his vulnerable underage audience. No matter the situation even if evidence is absent he'll take the woman's side.

2. Turkey Tom

This wannabe edge Lord normie ruins entire 4chan boards with his retarded videos. Nothing is more cringe than him adopting and using trending internet slang to look cool. Like critical he's a massive simp who's made multiple videos defending "muh poor e girls who were groomed!"

3. Act Man

This faggot represents everything I despise about modern gamers. Basically he mindlessly hypes any garbage new game including stuff like StarField.

He's a massive woke faggot now as well and called guys loser pedophiles for being upset about not being able to look up Ashley's panties
In the resident evil 4 remake like you were in the original despite her being 18+ in the original.

Anyone who watches this obvious grifter is a blatant retard

4. Some ordinary gamers

Fat retard who doesn't know what he's talking about half the the time. Discount indian version of moist critical but somehow more boring. If you want to get him riled up tell him his wife only cares about him for the money.

turkey tom vids are nice

3. Act Man

This faggot represents everything I despise about modern gamers. Basically he mindlessly hypes any garbage new game including stuff like StarField.

He's a massive woke faggot now as well and called guys loser pedophiles for being upset about not being able to look up Ashley's panties
In the resident evil 4 remake like you were in the original despite her being 18+ in the original.
tbh, Synthetic Man is literal opposite of that faggot has some decent takes

also how the cancer did you get unbanned

i used to like someordinarygamers tech/deep web videos back in the day.

tbh, Synthetic Man is literal opposite of that faggot has some decent takes
I like synthetic man and I always have. Great YouTube channel. He's an honest guy who shares his real opinions even if it means he loses subscribers. I appreciate how he actually goes into gameplay mechanics as well instead of just parroting whatever buzz phrases have formed around any particular game. Another good channel is Ptolemy although he's more interesting in analyzing woke stuff anymore than actual gameplay sadly, he's still quality
View: https://youtu.be/IOnp4EU11ug?si=XZKeaFD29QYPdO1T

It makes me sad seeing how fucking low he's fallen. His content before he face revealed was gold.
I never watched it.

turkey tom vids are nice
No, they're not. He's a retarded virtue signaling simp who pretends to be cool and ruins niche communities.

No, they're not. He's a retarded virtue signaling simp who pretends to be cool and ruins niche communities.
whenever a youtuber rapes a kid or fucks smth up i think turkey tom makes good vids abt it

i used to like someordinarygamers tech/deep web videos back in the day.
I did as well. Unfortunately as soon as his channel blew up he devoted himself to being a drama channel which has exposed his retardation.

i want to stab corpsehusband (in gta)

i want to stab corpsehusband (in gta)
He wasn't always that bad untill he blew up. Now he's a cringe lord e girls worship for his deep voice. Shame.

i hate your YT channel, stupid clown

. Now he's a cringe lord e girls worship for his deep voice. Shame.
thats my main reason i hate him

always bitching abt his condition and his 'apparent sub55face'

nigger has a literal efoid harem and still does nothing else than complains

wish i had a efoid harem:feelsbadman:

I don't blame him. He revealed his face and almost all the e girls that liked him mocked him like they did Dream.

I don't blame him. He revealed his face and almost all the e girls that liked him mocked him like they did Dream.
he still has infite pussy to grab

was his face really that bad btw?

All the soytubers like Hasan, honestly there are too many to name and a couple of foidtubers like Chad Chad (jfl at the name)

he still has infite pussy to grab

was his face really that bad btw?
He was a LTN. You need to understand that if he has sex with fan girls there's a good chance they'll regret it and accuse him of rape down the line. Sleeping around as a celebrity if you're sub chad never works out.

All the soytubers like Hasan, honestly there are too many to name and a couple of foidtubers like Chad Chad (jfl at the name)
Ewww I just looked her up and she looks 40

OffendingEverybody is a wannabe edgelord trys to act "based" and half of his story's are unbelievable Bullshit.

Destiny

Penguinz0

Boogie2988

The True Geordie

Mr Beast

Vaush

Hasan Piker

The Young Turks

bro if they saw his face all that "harem" would seize to exist hes not stupid. Thats why he never showed his face and disapeeared from the internet

bro if they saw his face all that "harem" would seize to exist hes not stupid. Thats why he never showed his face and disapeeared from the internet
no, younggrashopper 2024cel

he would still have WAY more pussy then this entire forum combined x 10

stop whiteknighting him

no, younggrashopper 2024cel

he would still have WAY more pussy then this entire forum combined x 10

stop whiteknighting him
yhea no shit its not hard to have more than 0 thats not the point. Look at what happened to dream he got clowned hard and he wasnt even ugly, corpse claimed to be ugly. It would be over for him

yhea no shit its not hard to have more than 0 thats not the point. Look at what happened to dream he got clowned hard and he wasnt even ugly, corpse claimed to be ugly. It would be over for him
they still have plenty of nice young18yearold foids who want to fuck them eitherway

Fuck mr moist critical the man should've retired.
Fuck oompaville
Fuck flats
Fuck mizkif

Moist and asmongold or any lazy commentary YouTuber milking some event

All of the above, and more.

Ptolemy although he's more interesting in analyzing woke stuff anymore than actual gameplay sadly, he's still quality
watched few vids, very based takes and couldn't agree more, normals and toilets keep shitting up our copes commanded by jew.

watched few vids, very based takes and couldn't agree more, normals and toilets keep shitting up our copes commanded by jew.
Yep. The only copes that won't be ruined are copes they're too stupid to understand.

Penguinz0
Any commentary YouTuber
Soycucks