Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Youtuber’s you hate the most?

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
If I had to choose it would either be Connor Murphy or 7footvlogs. If you haven’t seen any of Connor Murphy’s videos he’s basically just a gigachad that constantly brags on how easy it is for him to get girls. He thinks and acts like he’s some sort of god. Now 7footvlogs Is just a tallfag that brags about his height in every video he makes. I remember in one of his videos he was comparing his height to his 5’9 manlet roommate which must of been total suicidefuel for him. I really hope both of these guys get burned alive. Just thinking about them pisses me off. I really hate chads ngl

So what youtuber’s do you guys hate the most?

dont really care about youtubers, but i'd have to say keemstar. hes cancer

Any attractive foid that claims she lives in a van (she obviously doesn’t)

I hate this fucking Tyrone dude who videos himself approaching (99%) white girls on college campuses. Forgot his name. I remember when I went on an anti-race mixing tirade on one of his videos once a couple years ago and he actually replied to me. :feelskek:

Edit: it's this fucking dude.

Last edited:
Shane Dawson

Epitamy of sex and normiedom

Sex filled humor and clickbait, yet no actual humor to be found

also most foid youtubers that make their content around being foids

I hate everyone except Incels

lol not even that. i hate him because of his drama shit and the fact that he built his joke of a career by being a vulture. and also has shameless bias towards bigger youtubers.

Pewdiepie because everyone won't stop mentioning him.

Jordan Faggotson Paul Cuck Watson Soygon of Akkad

All of them. Except hamudi and the likes of him. Terry too.

ngl I’ve never liked pewdiepie. His videos are retarded
His content is suited for normies, most of the stuff he "reports" or talks are about stale memes anyone on the internet already knew months ago.

foids who pretend to like vidya/anime

Nicole Arbour.

All female attention whores.

Chad youtubers and pickup artists who lie to ugly men about how confidence is more attractive than looks.
Female youtubers who either use their looks for views, OR also lie to men about the thing above.
Also sometimes i have no problems with a youtuber personally, but sometimes i just can't stand a youtuber's voice or features. It's not that they are ugly or anything, but something about them seems off to me. (Shoe0nhead)

The whole company.

I hate this fucking Tyrone dude who videos himself approaching (99%) white girls on college campuses. Forgot his name. I remember when I went on an anti-race mixing tirade on one of his videos once a couple years ago and he actually replied to me. :feelskek:

Edit: it's this fucking dude.

I´d kill them both, with a 12 gauge sawed off shotgun.
It would be so refreshing seeing their dead splattered corpses on the fucking pavement.
Jordan Faggotson Paul Cuck Watson Soygon of Akkad
Those fags deserve to be beaten to death, for being shabbos goy agents.