Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youtubers Trashing Incels

DangerNoodle

DangerNoodle

Gay Retard
★★
Are there any somewhat relevant youtubers who trash incels?
Because ngl I’ve only seen some very unpopular small channels talk about us since were rather low hanging fruit and talking about gives great traction to their god forsaken channel.

Tbh watching their videos is great rage fuel to motivate me to maybe one day go full ER

Tbh watching their videos is great rage fuel to motivate me to maybe one day go full ER
It's part of their plan. They want you to go ER so that they can trash incels even more.

Most of the people who make videos about Incels are older Cuckservatives that don’t understand why we all don’t just Man Up™ and get a perfect 1950’s-esque wife.

There was one guy who got a lot of attention on here for a while but whenever we speak his name he does a video on us

joe rogan talked about us once, forgot what he said but it was the same generic eyerolling shit

There was one guy who got a lot of attention on here for a while but whenever we speak his name he does a video on us
thank god I don't see as many attention whore threads anymore about that youtuber

Is he really that low IQ?
Yes, yes he is.

He thinks virtue signaling bluepilled rhetorics is lifefuel advice for incels.

Dude is a legit fucking retard who doesn't understand inceldom.

youtubers cover trending topics because youtubes algorithm system gets their videos more hits - more hits more money

incels is or was trending at one point so people made videos on the topic and did little research, mostly repeating what the news media had already been saying (Easier that way)

Most of the people who make videos about Incels are older Cuckservatives that don’t understand why we all don’t just Man Up™ and get a perfect 1950’s-esque wife.

Tradcucks are just as bad as libtards.

Who gives a fuck about these random normies with expensive cameras?

boogie2988
I used to watch his videos. Seemed like an alright dude.

Not on board with him recently though. He acted like a cuck when he got called out by Anita Sarkeesian.

Not on board with him recently though. He acted like a cuck when he got called out by Anita Sarkeesian.
Yes, bro. He also acted like a cuck when his wife divorce raped him to sit on the bbc

Yes, bro. He also acted like a cuck when his wife divorce raped him to sit on the bbc
He got cucked by bbc? JFL.

Can’t blame his wife that much tbh. I doubt fucking Jabba the Hutt is very satisfying.

He got cucked by bbc? JFL.

Can’t blame his wife that much tbh. I doubt fucking Jabba the Hutt is very satisfying.
he was also relieved of >1/2 his assets, which he did not object to

If you try to chance incels, you won't chance incels. The incels will change you.

Lol he can get fucked then. I have no sympathy for cuckolds.

It gets worse, the cuck is always talking shit about inceks on his twitter feed. Rage Fuel.

It gets worse, the cuck is always talking shit about inceks on his twitter feed. Rage Fuel.

“The day I let incels dictate what I choose to talk about is the day I no longer deserve the right to speak”

He’s okay with Sarkeesian and her feminist cult followers dictating what he says though. Fucking cuck.

Yes bro. A lot.

Did he? Hope it wasn’t too negative. Actually kinda like Joe tbh.
I remember it being like "how cood inzells possibry exisst???? Jus go n get laidd brooo iz dat easy xD"

theamazingatheist