Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Youtubers need our help!

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-

Jerks keep "false flagging" our favorite Youtube creators and we need to make (((Youtube))) aware of this!

So, report every Youtube creator that makes any videos on incels, MGTOW, anything to do with us, so none of them makes a dirty shekel on us. Especially females. Thank you.

Edit: Oh, I forgot that I don't need to hooktube BasedShaman videos teehee

I wish all the google enterprise would crash and burn.

Subscribe to PewDiePie

forced meme tbh

Poor poor jewtub creator fags.
I cri evry tim .

I don't cared about based shaman but I do feel bad for Mumkey.

Link me to any such creators profiting on us and ill do my part happily.
I don't cared about based shaman but I do feel bad for Mumkey.
Same. Mumkey made some decent content.

Who is mumkey???
Mumkey Jones, he was a youtuber mostly famous for making Elliot Rodgers videos (mostly reading his manifesto) and even made a video on incels that was more sympathetic than your average hatefest (he pretty much admitted to being one himself).

content creator
A fancy word for Youtuber that tries to sugercoat the worthlessness of the profession.

Youtuber: "I'm a content creator."
Normie: "Still struggling to hold down a job, then?"

#youtuber#worthless#memes
by Dr. Conlon December 15, 2017

I'd dislike seeing Mumkey associated with BasedShaman, since I like the former and dislike the latter, but at least he's trying to help (even though he probably just wants to promote himself by helping Mumkey, given how much of a humongous attwhore he is).

i always wonder who the fuck watches incel related contend. even as one myself I find it to be a waste of time, since it's always the same condescending bluepill shit from people with normie looks.

Jerks keep "false flagging" our favorite Youtube creators and we need to make (((Youtube))) aware of this!

So, report every Youtube creator that makes any videos on incels, MGTOW, anything to do with us, so none of them makes a dirty shekel on us. Especially females. Thank you.

I'm against the jewtube final incel solution agenda so i don't support this.

Youtube is gayer than Discord

I used to be okay with both until they directly started making fun of the blackpill and incels and started spouting bluepilled nonsense.

I used to be okay with both until they directly started making fun of the blackpill and incels and started spouting bluepilled nonsense.
Reminder when it comes to all remotely relevant Youtubers:

They are doing it for the shekels. They don't mean a thing they say or do.

Reminder when it comes to all remotely relevant Youtubers:

They are doing it for the shekels. They don't mean a thing they say or do.
You'll have at least 3 alerts to make your day tbh.

fuck that soylent drinking cuck fag

Did they ban you, what happend to your vlog i enjoyed it

I actually like Mumkey, his videos are way better than the average shit that is on YouTube.