Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity YouTuber "Wheat Waffles" has been expelled from college after his last video on campus

I won't make a wall of text to state the obvious: it's not really surprising that he'd get kicked out of university by "self-doxxing", especially in the West.

Disclaimer: this is not cheap publicity. I don't gain anything out of it besides consulting other people's opinions.

He’s dumb. Rehab room is the only sensible BP youtuber. Talk about BP among normies = social suicide

This is the fourth time someone posted this 'tragedy', but I can't stop laughing to the fact that he proved blackpill on his own ass JFL :feelshaha:

He’s dumb. Rehab room is the only sensible BP youtuber. Talk about BP among normies = social suicide
I agree with your point. This individual did what he did. I'm guessing he already knew the risks. Wrong move in today's "society", really.

This is the fourth time someone posted this 'tragedy', but I can't stop laughing to the fact that he proved blackpill on his own ass JFL :feelshaha:
Oh, I don't really visit this subforum as often. My apologies.

@BPJ is sensible.
Btw, this is pretty brutal. He is “harassing” foids by asking them if they want to be in his video. Jfl, life truly is a nightmare for non-chads

Last edited:
This is important. This 'tragedy' is a solid factual consequence of the oppression men are subject to today.

He's banned because they want to create a campus where foids feel "safe". Safe in this case means that only chads get to interact with them. God forbid a normie like him asks a girl out. Women can't deal and be subjected to this abuse.

Wow. WOW! i would personally attack the principal telling me im expelled wow! Is this fucking Britian? Fucking nuke that godforsaken place already