Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Youtuber makes based and balanced video on the Joker movie defending incels (Germancels GTFIH)

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I think this was the best video I have seen on the Joker movie so far. The guy first explains how incels including ER have previously killed people but then proceeds to explain that such people are an extreme minority among incels.

He explains that most incels are peaceful and really just want to be loved and suffer terribly from their situation. He quotes several posts written by incels in which incels say reasonable things explaining their suffering.

Then he states that the Joker movie is not really a problem. Society should much rather focus on people who are being lonely and forgotten by society. He says that society should help those people and not ignore their suffering.

This is so far the best Youtube video I have seen on the topic.

i cant speak german man

I wish I could understand nazi :feelsbadman:

If i knew german properly.
I would definitely watch that.
What a shame.

i cant speak german man

Only the chosen people are allowed to.

He explains that most incels are peaceful

And that is the problem. Ther eis no reason to be peaceful at all

Then he states that the Joker movie is not really a problem.

It is some PR campaign anyways in order to delude people watching that movie. Also they really want to invoke the next shooting at this point.

By the way, he is a leftist cuck.

You just need to enable subtitles. Then click on settings and enable translate to english. The translation is pretty much perfect.

It is some PR campaign anyways in order to delude people watching that movie. Also they really want to invoke the next shooting at this point.

By the way, he is a leftist cuck.

He does not sound like he wants people to go ER. I think the video was pretty good.

Hes a sockpuppet. At least he was back then
I saw it yesterday and didnt watch.

DVA destroyed him a year ago or so

I tried watching it but then I realized I don't speak nazi.

It's something special when a German mentions incels. Most Germans don't know about incels, MGTOW or anything. Germans are slow. If you don't speak English as a German, it's very likely that you stay cucked forever.

Why is he making it in german if only @LastGerman is able to understand it

Guys again, just turn on subtitles and then enable translate to english under settings. You will get subtitles in perfect English.