Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Youtube whore who got pregnant at 14

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
It's over for this whore. I highly doubt she will live a happy life now that she ruined it.
The baby will grow an uneducated incel and she will have to sell her "charms" to feed him. I pity her. Also I didn't check what people are commenting on her but only degenerate cucks or other used up foids would provide the whorish mom with any positive feedback.
I mean, wtf did she accomplish? :feelsree:

The baby is a mini foid. I'm sure her goal in life will be to get pregnant at 13.

Whore should be put in prison.

No chad would probably end up in prison for fucking this worthless slut. And there he fucked up cause fucking a 14 y.o. slut.
She will receive so much validation up from now...

No chad would probably end up in prison for fucking this worthless slut. And there he fucked up cause fucking a 14 y.o. slut.
She will receive so much validation up from now...
Both should be locked up, but I see your point.

single mom at 14, wow your'e a fuckup!

poor kid. imagine having this fucking retard as your mom

Well chad gets to pass on his seed early with the primest of prime females.

Suicidefuel. Lower age of "consent" already not like that would give us monsters any chances, but at least will reduce the hypocrisy of this shit world.

Just imagine being the Chad who repeatedly fucked this tight jailbait when she was 13. The feeling of sliding your penis slowly into her tight fully closed pink pussy, with no condom. Fucking her while her silky smooth 13 year old skin shines like glitter, with tiny droplets of her young estrogen filled sweat sprinkled all over it. Ejaculating inside her pussy while she moans and contracts her vagina, and watching semen drip out of her while she rushes to the bathroom while her mom is in the kitchen. Yes, that's the experience you are missing out on, and it will never be more than a distant dream, all the way to your deathbed
This kind of posting is why people accuse us of being child molestors.

Whores who are that dumb deserve to die.

We need another Hitler.
This is the state of sexual culture GLOBALLY, even 14 yrs are fucking in my country (East Asia. RIP EAST AND WEST Civilization)
It's fucking over.

We need a global femoid control organization NOW

Time to bring Despotism

she looks at least 4 years older. FUCK THIS SHIT
Peep

14 year old women aren’t innocent little children. They’re out there fucking Chads left and right. It’s only a problem if an adult male who’s also ugly approaches them. Cucks will tell you, abiding to the halo effect, that they’re trying to “groom” or “manipulate” these stuck up teens.